Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lego NinjaGo Fanclub! -NEW-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GinnyAndLuna, I'm in English too!!
@GinnyAndLuna, I'm in English too!!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

lol is it boring? what grade are you in?
@Anubiis

lol is it boring? what grade are you in?
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
@GinnyAndLuna, eh, it wasn't okay! I have the day off today!!

I really want to talk about my theory but idk if anyone's on XD
@GinnyAndLuna, eh, it wasn't okay! I have the day off today!!

I really want to talk about my theory but idk if anyone's on XD
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
I'm here!
@Anubiis
I'm here!
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42, aHHH HOI

Okay! So, I developed a theory revolving around the fact that Garmadon is the First's son, and that both his parents are gods. My (book's) idea revolves around that once he met Misako, he made her immortal to some extent (mortal injury can kill her not age or illness), making her a God to some extent! So when they had Lloyd, he was born a Demigod with the same immortal extent as Misako.

Basically he's gonna end up like his dad, fine even @ 7 billion years old lmao XD
@WildRose42, aHHH HOI

Okay! So, I developed a theory revolving around the fact that Garmadon is the First's son, and that both his parents are gods. My (book's) idea revolves around that once he met Misako, he made her immortal to some extent (mortal injury can kill her not age or illness), making her a God to some extent! So when they had Lloyd, he was born a Demigod with the same immortal extent as Misako.

Basically he's gonna end up like his dad, fine even @ 7 billion years old lmao XD
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Ooh, interesting! I suppose Wu's a god/immortal as well?
@Anubiis
Ooh, interesting! I suppose Wu's a god/immortal as well?
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42, yeah! But since he was second born, and I imagine the First was getting closer to the day his energy faded and he passed, Wu can die from old age and mortal injury, but not illness (explaining the Season 7 fiasco)
@WildRose42, yeah! But since he was second born, and I imagine the First was getting closer to the day his energy faded and he passed, Wu can die from old age and mortal injury, but not illness (explaining the Season 7 fiasco)
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
@WildRose42

WAIT DID SONS OF GARMADON COME OUT ALREADY OML SOMEONE HELP I am having a mental breakdown
@Anubiis
@WildRose42

WAIT DID SONS OF GARMADON COME OUT ALREADY OML SOMEONE HELP I am having a mental breakdown
@GinnyAndLuna
Ahh, not to worry, SoG still hasn’t come yet :) As long as you’ve seen Hands of Time, you’re up to date :P

Random thought... So, y’know how all of these new elements and elemental masters popped up in Tournament of Elements, as well as how the concept of the Ninja getting their powers from their parents? Even though so ,any aspects of the plot line are now developed around that idea, I’m kind of doubting it, or at least that that was how it was supposed to be...
Back in season 2 episode 13, Lloyd said, “When this Battle first began, when The First Spinjitzu Master fought the Overlord, and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No! He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his elemental powers to us, of all people, a bunch of kids!” Also, Kai’s fear of water in season five was not present even before he could conjure an elemental dragon, as seen moments before, but most realized that :P Anyways, wouldn’t this mean that he passed his powers directly to them, not their parents? Or does anyone else see something that I may be missing?
@GinnyAndLuna
Ahh, not to worry, SoG still hasn’t come yet :) As long as you’ve seen Hands of Time, you’re up to date :P

Random thought... So, y’know how all of these new elements and elemental masters popped up in Tournament of Elements, as well as how the concept of the Ninja getting their powers from their parents? Even though so ,any aspects of the plot line are now developed around that idea, I’m kind of doubting it, or at least that that was how it was supposed to be...
Back in season 2 episode 13, Lloyd said, “When this Battle first began, when The First Spinjitzu Master fought the Overlord, and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No! He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his elemental powers to us, of all people, a bunch of kids!” Also, Kai’s fear of water in season five was not present even before he could conjure an elemental dragon, as seen moments before, but most realized that :P Anyways, wouldn’t this mean that he passed his powers directly to them, not their parents? Or does anyone else see something that I may be missing?
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx

lol ok good :D I don't think so, maybe the makers just assumed this was something you already know?
@Airplanefoxx

lol ok good :D I don't think so, maybe the makers just assumed this was something you already know?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8