Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106
@KH3

Overhaul can maim me any day tbh
Also I have this theory that Aizawa is the traitor and is somehow connected to Overhaul? Maybe like..family or smth. I'm working on a fic for it

Yes exactly! For the personality switching, I was talking with my co-writer and he mentioned how it would be amazing if Eraser/Mic would switch and (as I was currently watching the sports festival arc) I couldn't get it out of my head on how amazing it would be to see.
Quirk switching would be super cool too, esp if it could switch between students/teachers.

Also yesssss I want the other school's kids to show up! I'm so excited for Yoarashi!!!!! His interactions are going to be amazing animated lmao.

Also the interaction between Shouta and Fukukado.....
@KH3

Overhaul can maim me any day tbh
Also I have this theory that Aizawa is the traitor and is somehow connected to Overhaul? Maybe like..family or smth. I'm working on a fic for it

Yes exactly! For the personality switching, I was talking with my co-writer and he mentioned how it would be amazing if Eraser/Mic would switch and (as I was currently watching the sports festival arc) I couldn't get it out of my head on how amazing it would be to see.
Quirk switching would be super cool too, esp if it could switch between students/teachers.

Also yesssss I want the other school's kids to show up! I'm so excited for Yoarashi!!!!! His interactions are going to be amazing animated lmao.

Also the interaction between Shouta and Fukukado.....
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark

LITERALLY SAME. I love pretty much all the villains so :') rip
There's actually a pretty popular theory on how Overhaul and Momo are related! I would be so surprised if she was the traitor, but it would also make me like her a lot more than I already do... 100% villain lover lol. Though I'd love to hear more about your theory, it sounds interesting! The ultimate betrayal :0

That would be amazing haha. I can imagine Mic freaking everyone out in Aizawa freaking everyone out with Mic's personality, that would be so great!

Yoarashi is so cute!! I'm super excited to see Seiji and Shindou's Quirks in action!
@thesmallestshark

LITERALLY SAME. I love pretty much all the villains so :') rip
There's actually a pretty popular theory on how Overhaul and Momo are related! I would be so surprised if she was the traitor, but it would also make me like her a lot more than I already do... 100% villain lover lol. Though I'd love to hear more about your theory, it sounds interesting! The ultimate betrayal :0

That would be amazing haha. I can imagine Mic freaking everyone out in Aizawa freaking everyone out with Mic's personality, that would be so great!

Yoarashi is so cute!! I'm super excited to see Seiji and Shindou's Quirks in action!
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
Whoa, how many fan-dragons are here! It would be cool to see them together on one page or something like that.
And btw, thanks for commenting my Tokoyami! I didn't reply
Whoa, how many fan-dragons are here! It would be cool to see them together on one page or something like that.
And btw, thanks for commenting my Tokoyami! I didn't reply
frxAVyQ.jpg
@KH3

For sure! One point with Shouta is that his quirk activates in a slight strange way, where his appearance doesn't change (like Yagi's) but rather he gains a sort of telekinetic type of secondary quirk? His scarf rises (and is able to free-form which Momo mentioned in the battle would be used for the metal one she made- she couldn't copy what his is because she couldn't figure out the matter for it and instead uses what she believes to be it) and his hair as well. I think he might have slight ability in that sense for telekinetic powers.
There was also this one scene (I can't remember which chapter) where Shinso is seen walking by and is mentioned "to look more haggard then usual" by Deku but when he glances over, he looks towards Shouta. Them being both telekinetic would make sense in some way if they had some kind of in secret training. (I think Shinso may also be a traitor, or at least being manipulated by the traitor.) As he has one of the best quirks for manipulation because the target can't remember being manipulated.

As for my theory, it's based a lot on the fact of the current placement in the manga. As in, Deku being with only Shouta. Overhaul has mentioned before he want's Deku alive and it just seems a bit convenient that Toga has managed to get him out of everyone, who is currently closest to Deku. Also it seems like Shouta has a lot of information on the league of villains, specifically Shigaraki, who happens to be Overhaul's main target to destroy from the inside.

What I'm thinking is either A) Shinso is the main traitor and has connections to the league, who then uses his abilities to manipulate a teacher at the school. Best target would be Shouta, as he's the only one who would be able to nullify the quirk if used on anyone else. It would make their small observation queues make sense, if Shouta turns out to not be the traitor. or B) Shouta is the traitor and has such infiltrated the school long before becoming a teacher (Midnight was the one who recommended him as a joke anyways) and has used his connections to gather Intel on the class and students. He's shown being the most logistic of all the characters anyways- (much like how I view Overhaul)
The only offset to all this would be the fact that the first attack was triggered by Shigaraki-not Overhaul. Although Shigaraiki going directly after Shouta would be a good cover for his betrayal as well.....

So much writing! XD As for my fic it's mostly based on those ideas, plus some erasure of mind and memory.
Kinda like Mest, from fairy tail. Who has a ability to wipe/alter memory and used it to make everyone around him believe he was always a member-but was actually an infiltrator.
@KH3

For sure! One point with Shouta is that his quirk activates in a slight strange way, where his appearance doesn't change (like Yagi's) but rather he gains a sort of telekinetic type of secondary quirk? His scarf rises (and is able to free-form which Momo mentioned in the battle would be used for the metal one she made- she couldn't copy what his is because she couldn't figure out the matter for it and instead uses what she believes to be it) and his hair as well. I think he might have slight ability in that sense for telekinetic powers.
There was also this one scene (I can't remember which chapter) where Shinso is seen walking by and is mentioned "to look more haggard then usual" by Deku but when he glances over, he looks towards Shouta. Them being both telekinetic would make sense in some way if they had some kind of in secret training. (I think Shinso may also be a traitor, or at least being manipulated by the traitor.) As he has one of the best quirks for manipulation because the target can't remember being manipulated.

As for my theory, it's based a lot on the fact of the current placement in the manga. As in, Deku being with only Shouta. Overhaul has mentioned before he want's Deku alive and it just seems a bit convenient that Toga has managed to get him out of everyone, who is currently closest to Deku. Also it seems like Shouta has a lot of information on the league of villains, specifically Shigaraki, who happens to be Overhaul's main target to destroy from the inside.

What I'm thinking is either A) Shinso is the main traitor and has connections to the league, who then uses his abilities to manipulate a teacher at the school. Best target would be Shouta, as he's the only one who would be able to nullify the quirk if used on anyone else. It would make their small observation queues make sense, if Shouta turns out to not be the traitor. or B) Shouta is the traitor and has such infiltrated the school long before becoming a teacher (Midnight was the one who recommended him as a joke anyways) and has used his connections to gather Intel on the class and students. He's shown being the most logistic of all the characters anyways- (much like how I view Overhaul)
The only offset to all this would be the fact that the first attack was triggered by Shigaraki-not Overhaul. Although Shigaraiki going directly after Shouta would be a good cover for his betrayal as well.....

So much writing! XD As for my fic it's mostly based on those ideas, plus some erasure of mind and memory.
Kinda like Mest, from fairy tail. Who has a ability to wipe/alter memory and used it to make everyone around him believe he was always a member-but was actually an infiltrator.
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark

Wow! I'm amazed at how much detail has gone into your theory, I love it!
I totally didn't notice the fact that Aizawa's clothes and hair and such float around him when his Quirk activates. The fact that Momo couldn't copy it as well makes it a bit suspicious.
I love Shinsou a lot, it would be awesome if he was a traitor as well.

It is quite convenient for Toga. Shouta also does seem to have the most information as well. Maybe the fight with Dabi was just an act to make him look better as well!

I'm really starting to root for your theory - not only because I like villains but because I like the conflict that would rise with it (how evil of me lol). I can't imagine how Present Mic and Yagi would react to him being the traitor. Not to mention all of his students' reactions as well!

Shinsou and Shouta both have this bit of a "evil"-esque look. They both look tired, their hair is all crazy. I definitely think they have at least some sort of connection.

A bit off topic, but I'm starting to think about Toga's Quirk more and more. We know she already has Tsuyu's blood and could very well turn into her if she wanted... I wonder when she's going to utilize it.
@thesmallestshark

Wow! I'm amazed at how much detail has gone into your theory, I love it!
I totally didn't notice the fact that Aizawa's clothes and hair and such float around him when his Quirk activates. The fact that Momo couldn't copy it as well makes it a bit suspicious.
I love Shinsou a lot, it would be awesome if he was a traitor as well.

It is quite convenient for Toga. Shouta also does seem to have the most information as well. Maybe the fight with Dabi was just an act to make him look better as well!

I'm really starting to root for your theory - not only because I like villains but because I like the conflict that would rise with it (how evil of me lol). I can't imagine how Present Mic and Yagi would react to him being the traitor. Not to mention all of his students' reactions as well!

Shinsou and Shouta both have this bit of a "evil"-esque look. They both look tired, their hair is all crazy. I definitely think they have at least some sort of connection.

A bit off topic, but I'm starting to think about Toga's Quirk more and more. We know she already has Tsuyu's blood and could very well turn into her if she wanted... I wonder when she's going to utilize it.
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@thesmallestshark
Ayyy a fellow Dabi and Overhaul fan! :D honestly the voice actors so far have done an amazing job, so I have absolutely no worries for who they'll pick!
I'm hoping that they take a year to two year break, possibly after Season 3 so that it doesn't catch up and end up like another Soul Eater.
@thesmallestshark
Ayyy a fellow Dabi and Overhaul fan! :D honestly the voice actors so far have done an amazing job, so I have absolutely no worries for who they'll pick!
I'm hoping that they take a year to two year break, possibly after Season 3 so that it doesn't catch up and end up like another Soul Eater.
18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png910.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png
@Juba I agree, a break would be nice so it doesn't become over indulged like one piece or bleach (all those filler arcs...) but I think one or two would be a nice change of pace. Maybe even adapt Vigilante into the anime for one of the arcs/breaks? It would be pretty cool to have it animated. (is it considered cannon? idek) [spoiler]is it weird that I want Dabi's voice to be higher pitched? Not like the typical lower voiced villains.[/spoiler] @KH3 Oh hey, I went to go take a look at your art thread, I love it! You do really good work! [s]I love sunflower boy and hope you finish him[/s][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/36b0e237bf996802828fa1a02fa0bcb4/tumblr_or8zua2PSC1taiya8o1_540.gif[/img] (cheers you on)[s]I need to work on a Present Mic fandreg so bad[/s] [spoiler]Oh Shinshou has a u at the end? The scans I read had it only with an o. [s]rip[/s] The fight with Dabi is another thing that sparked the thought, he had all the options to be able to attack the children but instead went after a vulnerable Shouta? It doesn't make a whole bunch of sense. I know it's supposed to be a stall for time, but they way Shouta acted in the situation felt kinda weird to me as well. He got distracted not once but twice, and then just left without verifying anything? idk. I know he was worried about the children but the situation felt so rushed. I knoooww I really hope I'm right because I'd love to see everything fall down around him. I think it would be so cool to have such a key player be the worst of them all, especially after showing so much love and care[s]if you count threats as caring[/s] just turn around and be like, yeah I was lying. [s]Although my instincts are leaning more towards Miro or even Nezu for the traitor..[/s][/spoiler] As for Toga, [spoiler] she must have a lot of people's stalked up blood tbh. When she was in the secondary games for the school and disguised I can only imagine who she managed to collect. I'd really like to see her get more airtime because her quirk seems so interesting. [/spoiler]
@Juba

I agree, a break would be nice so it doesn't become over indulged like one piece or bleach (all those filler arcs...) but I think one or two would be a nice change of pace. Maybe even adapt Vigilante into the anime for one of the arcs/breaks? It would be pretty cool to have it animated. (is it considered cannon? idek)
is it weird that I want Dabi's voice to be higher pitched? Not like the typical lower voiced villains.

@KH3

Oh hey, I went to go take a look at your art thread, I love it! You do really good work! I love sunflower boy and hope you finish himtumblr_or8zua2PSC1taiya8o1_540.gif (cheers you on)I need to work on a Present Mic fandreg so bad

Oh Shinshou has a u at the end? The scans I read had it only with an o. rip The fight with Dabi is another thing that sparked the thought, he had all the options to be able to attack the children but instead went after a vulnerable Shouta? It doesn't make a whole bunch of sense. I know it's supposed to be a stall for time, but they way Shouta acted in the situation felt kinda weird to me as well. He got distracted not once but twice, and then just left without verifying anything? idk. I know he was worried about the children but the situation felt so rushed.
I knoooww I really hope I'm right because I'd love to see everything fall down around him. I think it would be so cool to have such a key player be the worst of them all, especially after showing so much love and careif you count threats as caring just turn around and be like,
yeah I was lying. Although my instincts are leaning more towards Miro or even Nezu for the traitor..

As for Toga, she must have a lot of people's stalked up blood tbh. When she was in the secondary games for the school and disguised I can only imagine who she managed to collect. I'd really like to see her get more airtime because her quirk seems so interesting.
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark omg I'd love Vigilante to get its own anime adaptation! Kind of like an OVA perhaps? Since it is rather short, compared to the main story

@thesmallestshark omg I'd love Vigilante to get its own anime adaptation! Kind of like an OVA perhaps? Since it is rather short, compared to the main story

18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png910.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png
@Juba

Yeah! I love the roach, he's so.........disgusting but cute. I feel bad for his college debut lol
@Juba

Yeah! I love the roach, he's so.........disgusting but cute. I feel bad for his college debut lol
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark aa thank you so much! I'm so honored you like my drawing hehe [s]I will definitely finish him![/s] Yeah, I think so! Usually translaters add a -ou in place of an ?. I don't think it makes too much of a difference tho. :q [spoiler]Yeah, the fight with Dabi was very interesting. I think that's where the "Dabi is Todoroki's Brother" theory began as well (although I'm not too invested in that theory tbh). It was pretty out of character for Shouta to not verify anything and for him to get so distracted... idk, seems kind of fishy to me. Ah, the possibilities are endless! I'd feel so bad for Mic. I'm so excited for them to finally reveal who the traitor is... I think the most popular theories are Kirishima and Kaminari, though I feel like Kirishima is probably not the traitor anymore, seeing as he pretty much got beaten pretty bad. Which reminds me, I love Rappa lol. He's cute and interesting, I'd love to see more of Overhaul's companions get more fleshed out like the League of Villain's is. Ooh, Mirio as the traitor. I like that. I'd like to see him more in action, though... even though he was the #1 successor for All For One, we really don't see him all that much.[/spoiler] Also... here is Kaminari's beta design. He looks evil - I love it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/IVUz0j5.png[/img]
@thesmallestshark

aa thank you so much! I'm so honored you like my drawing hehe I will definitely finish him!

Yeah, I think so! Usually translaters add a -ou in place of an ?. I don't think it makes too much of a difference tho. :q

Yeah, the fight with Dabi was very interesting. I think that's where the "Dabi is Todoroki's Brother" theory began as well (although I'm not too invested in that theory tbh). It was pretty out of character for Shouta to not verify anything and for him to get so distracted... idk, seems kind of fishy to me.
Ah, the possibilities are endless! I'd feel so bad for Mic. I'm so excited for them to finally reveal who the traitor is... I think the most popular theories are Kirishima and Kaminari, though I feel like Kirishima is probably not the traitor anymore, seeing as he pretty much got beaten pretty bad. Which reminds me, I love Rappa lol. He's cute and interesting, I'd love to see more of Overhaul's companions get more fleshed out like the League of Villain's is.

Ooh, Mirio as the traitor. I like that. I'd like to see him more in action, though... even though he was the #1 successor for All For One, we really don't see him all that much.

Also... here is Kaminari's beta design. He looks evil - I love it.
IVUz0j5.png
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106