Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | does anyone still like homestuck
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm Homestuck trash for life I think

It just keeps happening
I'm Homestuck trash for life I think

It just keeps happening
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
@mib Yeah, I totally feel that one... Some of the people I've met from the fandom I never want to hear from again. I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but whatever.

@BlueFeathers, I must disagree. Eridan had quite a few flaws, and call me biased but I just.. really don't like him. He's not as bad as Gamzee, though. I don't understand how the fandom calls Gam a precious baby, honestly. He killed my two favorite trolls, come on guys :( As for the rest of your post, I dunno, I liked the unnecessary detail, and some of the deaths were very impacting as the series went on, because man, definitely not everyone godtier'd.
@mib Yeah, I totally feel that one... Some of the people I've met from the fandom I never want to hear from again. I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but whatever.

@BlueFeathers, I must disagree. Eridan had quite a few flaws, and call me biased but I just.. really don't like him. He's not as bad as Gamzee, though. I don't understand how the fandom calls Gam a precious baby, honestly. He killed my two favorite trolls, come on guys :( As for the rest of your post, I dunno, I liked the unnecessary detail, and some of the deaths were very impacting as the series went on, because man, definitely not everyone godtier'd.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom Don't get me wrong, Eridan isn't a good person. But then also, he really got the short end of the stick in terms of character development. A lot of characters did, since there were so many characters for Hussie to juggle. I understand that them dying was important to the plot and was impactful that way, but I meant from an emotional standpoint because at that point my brain was defaulting to "ehh they'll probably come back later". I just kinda went numb to it after long enough and then got disappointed when they didn't. I totally agree with you about Gamzee though.
@depinvenom Don't get me wrong, Eridan isn't a good person. But then also, he really got the short end of the stick in terms of character development. A lot of characters did, since there were so many characters for Hussie to juggle. I understand that them dying was important to the plot and was impactful that way, but I meant from an emotional standpoint because at that point my brain was defaulting to "ehh they'll probably come back later". I just kinda went numb to it after long enough and then got disappointed when they didn't. I totally agree with you about Gamzee though.
I made fantrolls... 8D;

Best troll: equius
I made fantrolls... 8D;

fvfrO0T.png
@purtydurgens

YELLS
YES SAME GOOD
@purtydurgens

YELLS
YES SAME GOOD
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
I RP'd Homestuck all the time on MSPARP lol! Those were the good old times. Still haven't finished the webcomic yet though. >_>

Edit;; Still probably have my Aradia and Jade cosplay somewhere in my room too...
I RP'd Homestuck all the time on MSPARP lol! Those were the good old times. Still haven't finished the webcomic yet though. >_>

Edit;; Still probably have my Aradia and Jade cosplay somewhere in my room too...
j3zsWMV.png
[quote name="purtydurgens" date=2017-08-08 07:27:54] Best troll: equius [/quote] i support this the comic is pretty good but the fandom is trash in my opinion still like to follow my favorite cosplayers on social media though
purtydurgens wrote on 2017-08-08:
i support this

the comic is pretty good but the fandom is trash in my opinion

still like to follow my favorite cosplayers on social media though
xWfF5ty.gif
I still love it ahah (I was doodling one of my fantrolls just last night lol)
Still waiting for Hiveswap though, rip
I still love it ahah (I was doodling one of my fantrolls just last night lol)
Still waiting for Hiveswap though, rip
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz

Lol, I'd doodle my 3+ lines if I could draw humanoids. Sadly I suck at art.
Hiveswap looks so cool, I hope when it finally comes out that it lives up to the hype.
@timeblitz

Lol, I'd doodle my 3+ lines if I could draw humanoids. Sadly I suck at art.
Hiveswap looks so cool, I hope when it finally comes out that it lives up to the hype.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom
Ahah, yeah, me too. I may or may not have made a Dammek hoodie on a whim when I first found out about it, whoops
@depinvenom
Ahah, yeah, me too. I may or may not have made a Dammek hoodie on a whim when I first found out about it, whoops
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6