Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Youtubers
1 2 3
oooh its kinda been a while since i had to think about who my fav was....

Hmmmm...

Spoctor Theory! I always get happy to see he's uploaded.

Philip DeFranco, I watch his news videos everyday their uploaded, to keep me up to speed on some issues going on. Plus I love that he gives his side to everything and he has well thought out arguments and he means it when he says he wants the fans feedback. idk hes a good guy, i feel.

Polygon, for that good good Mcelroy, Nick, and Pat content (plz retweet the toad nintendo pat is dying)

Cow Chop, I watch them a lot! Theyre videos never fail to make me laugh! I love trevor so much ??? like hes my son and i wanna protec him

I dont want em as much as I used to, but game grumps will always have a place in my heart :)

and shane dawson lmao

//////////theres probs a lot more idk
oooh its kinda been a while since i had to think about who my fav was....

Hmmmm...

Spoctor Theory! I always get happy to see he's uploaded.

Philip DeFranco, I watch his news videos everyday their uploaded, to keep me up to speed on some issues going on. Plus I love that he gives his side to everything and he has well thought out arguments and he means it when he says he wants the fans feedback. idk hes a good guy, i feel.

Polygon, for that good good Mcelroy, Nick, and Pat content (plz retweet the toad nintendo pat is dying)

Cow Chop, I watch them a lot! Theyre videos never fail to make me laugh! I love trevor so much ??? like hes my son and i wanna protec him

I dont want em as much as I used to, but game grumps will always have a place in my heart :)

and shane dawson lmao

//////////theres probs a lot more idk
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
I've been looking for a thread like this so I can talk about some Youtubers :D Markiplier is my favourite and has been for a while hence this markiplier dedicated dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17786799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177868/17786799_350.png[/img] [/url] I love Jacksepticeye and I've been working on getting a Jacksepticeye themed dragon too :) Recently I started to binge watch loads of Matpat's game theory (if you love games and science it's seriously incredible to watch his videos). I can always go for some classic Cryaotic too.
I've been looking for a thread like this so I can talk about some Youtubers :D
Markiplier is my favourite and has been for a while hence this markiplier dedicated dragon.

17786799_350.png

I love Jacksepticeye and I've been working on getting a Jacksepticeye themed dragon too :)
Recently I started to binge watch loads of Matpat's game theory (if you love games and science it's seriously incredible to watch his videos).
I can always go for some classic Cryaotic too.
VIBE-SMALLER.png
Lawrence
~He/Him
~19
~ FR +8hr
~wishlist

markiplier, (been a fan since 2012 dawg!!) jacksfilms, and game grumps. i watch jacksepticeye occasionally.
markiplier, (been a fan since 2012 dawg!!) jacksfilms, and game grumps. i watch jacksepticeye occasionally.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Let's Plays: Markiplier, occasionally I'll watch some Jacksepticeye or Cryaotic.

Game Analysis: Game Theory, Joseph Anderson, Extra Credits, Errant Signal, Innuendo Studios, sometimes Super Bunny Hop.

Other Analysis: Film Theory, Mother's Basement (anime), Super Eyepatch Wolf (anime), Overly Sarcastic Productions (history/literature), CGP Grey (current events)

Music: NateWantsToBattle, Jonathan Young, Peter Holens, Lindsey Sterling

Other: Nerdy Nummies (cooking)

(I'm sure I'm forgetting some but oh well.)
Let's Plays: Markiplier, occasionally I'll watch some Jacksepticeye or Cryaotic.

Game Analysis: Game Theory, Joseph Anderson, Extra Credits, Errant Signal, Innuendo Studios, sometimes Super Bunny Hop.

Other Analysis: Film Theory, Mother's Basement (anime), Super Eyepatch Wolf (anime), Overly Sarcastic Productions (history/literature), CGP Grey (current events)

Music: NateWantsToBattle, Jonathan Young, Peter Holens, Lindsey Sterling

Other: Nerdy Nummies (cooking)

(I'm sure I'm forgetting some but oh well.)
Game theory and Film theory are cool! They take games and films or tv shows mechanics and apply them to real life. Markiplier is really funny. I LOVE Jaiden animations and theoddsoneout . I also really like Ciniamasins and Brand sins
So, yeah! Those are the people I watch on youtube @SilverDragon568
Game theory and Film theory are cool! They take games and films or tv shows mechanics and apply them to real life. Markiplier is really funny. I LOVE Jaiden animations and theoddsoneout . I also really like Ciniamasins and Brand sins
So, yeah! Those are the people I watch on youtube @SilverDragon568
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
[quote name="Moonaire" date=2017-07-28 00:52:42] Trey the Explainer, Cole and Marmalade, Kamp Kenan! [/quote] @Moonaire Ooh another Cole and Marmalade fan! They're not exactly my favorites but I still love their content. I'm more a fan of the animation squad myself, JaidenAnimations, TheOdd1sout, Domics, SomethingelseYT, Tabbes-- you get the idea.
Moonaire wrote on 2017-07-28:
Trey the Explainer, Cole and Marmalade, Kamp Kenan!
@Moonaire
Ooh another Cole and Marmalade fan! They're not exactly my favorites but I still love their content.

I'm more a fan of the animation squad myself, JaidenAnimations, TheOdd1sout, Domics, SomethingelseYT, Tabbes-- you get the idea.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="Rxstart" date=2017-07-28 01:34:02] ImmortalHD [/quote] My [quote name="Rotver" date=2017-07-28 04:04:41] Cow Chop, I watch them a lot! Theyre videos never fail to make me laugh! I love trevor so much ??? like hes my son and i wanna protec him [/quote] JAM :D Cow Chop is doing things right. Just a bunch of genuine guys who want to entertain. I feel like they're doing for comedy what PhillyD does for the news - making it a polished product again but in a reformed kind of way that is viable for the "Youtube Generation". And to complete this thread, I need to put UberHaxorNova's name out there. <3 He still covers some great games on his own channel in the way that only he can. XD
Rxstart wrote on 2017-07-28:
ImmortalHD
My
Rotver wrote on 2017-07-28:
JAM :D

Cow Chop is doing things right. Just a bunch of genuine guys who want to entertain. I feel like they're doing for comedy what PhillyD does for the news - making it a polished product again but in a reformed kind of way that is viable for the "Youtube Generation".

And to complete this thread, I need to put UberHaxorNova's name out there. <3 He still covers some great games on his own channel in the way that only he can. XD
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
I would advise Studio C. It's the best. Seriously.
I would advise Studio C. It's the best. Seriously.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
GameGrumps is bae <3
GameGrumps is bae <3
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
i watch markiplier, jacksepticeye, crankgameplays, pewdiepie, and occasionally shane dawson, mostly for his conspiracy theory videos lol
i watch markiplier, jacksepticeye, crankgameplays, pewdiepie, and occasionally shane dawson, mostly for his conspiracy theory videos lol
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
1 2 3