Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Adventure Zone?
1 2 3
YES!!!!!!!! I ADORE the adventure zone, I'm so glad to see that people on here love it too!! My fav character is probably angus.... a good good boy :''D
YES!!!!!!!! I ADORE the adventure zone, I'm so glad to see that people on here love it too!! My fav character is probably angus.... a good good boy :''D
he/him they/them
@dannyboi same...
Also, are there any minor characters you wish you'd seen more of? Because Roswell is very important to me and I hope they're doing okay.
And Jess the Beheader. She was so good. I screamed when I realized the wrestling liveshow involved her!

@Vestalofwind YES! Join us!! Angus is very important to me, my magic boy!!! How far are you ?
@dannyboi same...
Also, are there any minor characters you wish you'd seen more of? Because Roswell is very important to me and I hope they're doing okay.
And Jess the Beheader. She was so good. I screamed when I realized the wrestling liveshow involved her!

@Vestalofwind YES! Join us!! Angus is very important to me, my magic boy!!! How far are you ?
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Oh my gosh I loved both of them so much! Aside from Roswell, who is definitely one of my favorite side characters, I'd LOVE to see more of NO-3113. She's the best hug robot.
@Marrusa
Oh my gosh I loved both of them so much! Aside from Roswell, who is definitely one of my favorite side characters, I'd LOVE to see more of NO-3113. She's the best hug robot.
@dannyboi oh man I love NO-3113! I'm so glad the two characters referencing the Flophouse trio are friends now... team Sweet Flips is so good. i wanna hug the hug robot
Johann is also very dear to me. I'm so, so glad the finale arc is named after something related to him. He deserves it :)
@dannyboi oh man I love NO-3113! I'm so glad the two characters referencing the Flophouse trio are friends now... team Sweet Flips is so good. i wanna hug the hug robot
Johann is also very dear to me. I'm so, so glad the finale arc is named after something related to him. He deserves it :)
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
I totally understand your sentiment! I wanna hug her too. Also, the Flophouse shenanigans were an absolute riot. Who was your favorite from those episodes? (I have a soft spot for blue lizard dad Jeremy)

And oh, gosh... Johann was such a great dude, RIP. I was absolutely devastated when he died, but I'm glad he has such a large tribute.
@Marrusa
I totally understand your sentiment! I wanna hug her too. Also, the Flophouse shenanigans were an absolute riot. Who was your favorite from those episodes? (I have a soft spot for blue lizard dad Jeremy)

And oh, gosh... Johann was such a great dude, RIP. I was absolutely devastated when he died, but I'm glad he has such a large tribute.
@dannyboi Jeremy Fangbattle is my favorite dragon dad. I actually never finished the second flophouse ep cause I kept getting interrupted, but thinking back I'm excited to hop back in! I'm a little sad that some people seem to dislike the Flophouse crew's episodes? They're a different bunch of people, but they're still great!
Yes, same. There were two moments in TAZ that really made me cry, and they were Hurley and Sloane's last scene and Johann's death.
Speaking of good side characters. Jeez. The Petals to the Metal crew was a good set of guys, even if Crystal Kingdom is my favorite overall arc.
@dannyboi Jeremy Fangbattle is my favorite dragon dad. I actually never finished the second flophouse ep cause I kept getting interrupted, but thinking back I'm excited to hop back in! I'm a little sad that some people seem to dislike the Flophouse crew's episodes? They're a different bunch of people, but they're still great!
Yes, same. There were two moments in TAZ that really made me cry, and they were Hurley and Sloane's last scene and Johann's death.
Speaking of good side characters. Jeez. The Petals to the Metal crew was a good set of guys, even if Crystal Kingdom is my favorite overall arc.
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Heck yeah. I agree on all points.
And for my favorite arc, I'd say it's a tie between Crystal Kingdom, Eleventh Hour and Suffering Game. The rest all come pretty close, though!
@Marrusa
Heck yeah. I agree on all points.
And for my favorite arc, I'd say it's a tie between Crystal Kingdom, Eleventh Hour and Suffering Game. The rest all come pretty close, though!
@dannyboi Yeah, the Eleventh Hour is a close second imo. They all have their distinct feel to them, though, and I like that! Griffin plays a lot with how multipurpose 5e is and really makes each arc's story original.
Also, I just gotta say. Bringing back Lup was such a good decision. After losing Johann and going through so much heavy stuff in SC, it was So Exciting to get a happy ending for at least one loose end.
@dannyboi Yeah, the Eleventh Hour is a close second imo. They all have their distinct feel to them, though, and I like that! Griffin plays a lot with how multipurpose 5e is and really makes each arc's story original.
Also, I just gotta say. Bringing back Lup was such a good decision. After losing Johann and going through so much heavy stuff in SC, it was So Exciting to get a happy ending for at least one loose end.
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Definitely. Griffin's a true talent and I support him in every single decision he's made for the series.
@Marrusa
Definitely. Griffin's a true talent and I support him in every single decision he's made for the series.
@Marrusa aha late response but: I'm all caught up except for the most recent episode. Although I've heard some spoilers about it and it does not sound disappointing. Can't wait for this week's episode either! When it comes to arcs, I agree that all of the ones you named are SUPER well done. My favs are probably murder on the rockport limited (just bc im a SUCKER for murder mysteries lol) or 11th hour!! like. gosh DARN that one really got my blood pumping. I felt genuine anxiety listening to it, it was just set up so. good...!!!!
@Marrusa aha late response but: I'm all caught up except for the most recent episode. Although I've heard some spoilers about it and it does not sound disappointing. Can't wait for this week's episode either! When it comes to arcs, I agree that all of the ones you named are SUPER well done. My favs are probably murder on the rockport limited (just bc im a SUCKER for murder mysteries lol) or 11th hour!! like. gosh DARN that one really got my blood pumping. I felt genuine anxiety listening to it, it was just set up so. good...!!!!
he/him they/them
1 2 3