Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 17776?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@wizardandgalaxy

I say it one-seven-seven-seven-six or one-triple-seven-six

I never actually looked at it like a whole number lol
@wizardandgalaxy

I say it one-seven-seven-seven-six or one-triple-seven-six

I never actually looked at it like a whole number lol
Notice me NoodleDad
pVYFJJf.gif
I love space and robots and... whatever type of humor is inherent in the 22 football dudes eternally duking it out in a pit, as well as that dose of existentialism, so 17776 is so far up my alley...

i say it seventeen seven seventy six if i say it out loud, but in my heads it's like. one sevesevensven six. just mushed. ik what im saying, lol
I love space and robots and... whatever type of humor is inherent in the 22 football dudes eternally duking it out in a pit, as well as that dose of existentialism, so 17776 is so far up my alley...

i say it seventeen seven seventy six if i say it out loud, but in my heads it's like. one sevesevensven six. just mushed. ik what im saying, lol
r5CjlMV.gif
I just say it seventeen-seven-seventy six, except when I accidentally call it seventeen seventy six (1776) which is... most of the time. The founding fathers were playing football when they signed the deceleration of independence, right? Suuure...
I just say it seventeen-seven-seventy six, except when I accidentally call it seventeen seventy six (1776) which is... most of the time. The founding fathers were playing football when they signed the deceleration of independence, right? Suuure...
[s]Holla Holla get dolla[/s] also hi I have Nine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34075463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340755/34075463_350.png[/img] [/url] my beautiful space baby edit: oh, i also say the name like "one-sevens-six"
Holla Holla get dolla

also hi I have Nine

34075463_350.png

my beautiful space baby

edit: oh, i also say the name like "one-sevens-six"
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0 Woo, first fandragon? Nice! Gotta say that is a good accent for a space probe. I was actually pondering how I'd design fandragons earlier today and came up with these... with the breeds based off the actual probes' sizes relative to each other, the colours based off reference photos + text colours, and also jupiter gene for JUICE because [i]c'mon[/i] (wait maybe I should have made him ice flight or something too, for the Icy part) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=2&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=107&auth=094a8c56eeee1db3d77f7ebc0ba98d5921e370f3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=f727e6e7087406c3132f2c31d94cf03530ac38e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=14&breed=5&element=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=25&auth=912bae11a72fc134f18f52ca72a2e2fbf1ccf8b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also, my pronunciation: seventeen-seventy-seventy-six. With two seventys.
@SweetEkk0 Woo, first fandragon? Nice! Gotta say that is a good accent for a space probe.

I was actually pondering how I'd design fandragons earlier today and came up with these... with the breeds based off the actual probes' sizes relative to each other, the colours based off reference photos + text colours, and also jupiter gene for JUICE because c'mon
(wait maybe I should have made him ice flight or something too, for the Icy part)
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=2&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=107&auth=094a8c56eeee1db3d77f7ebc0ba98d5921e370f3&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=f727e6e7087406c3132f2c31d94cf03530ac38e3&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=14&breed=5&element=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=25&auth=912bae11a72fc134f18f52ca72a2e2fbf1ccf8b8&dummyext=prev.png

Also, my pronunciation: seventeen-seventy-seventy-six.
With two seventys.
I think I finally found a way to appreciate football. I have to admit, like Nine, it took me awhile to understand what was going on but now I have a new addiction.
I think I finally found a way to appreciate football. I have to admit, like Nine, it took me awhile to understand what was going on but now I have a new addiction.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
yooooooo this is actually pretty sweet im DOWN FOR THIS

thank u for sharing this man

edit: WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING IM SO CONFUSED but i must go on
yooooooo this is actually pretty sweet im DOWN FOR THIS

thank u for sharing this man

edit: WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING IM SO CONFUSED but i must go on
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@Rotver

WELCOME TO FOOTBAW!
@Rotver

WELCOME TO FOOTBAW!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@RainbowRay

yooooooo I'm hella diggin' those dragon color and gene choices!
@RainbowRay

yooooooo I'm hella diggin' those dragon color and gene choices!

@Sweetekk0

I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING IM SCREAMING why is the field APPARENTLY A WHOLE FRICKKIN STATE

and im so confused by the colors

whos color is whos

like some of the colors are so close to another to me...
@Sweetekk0

I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING IM SCREAMING why is the field APPARENTLY A WHOLE FRICKKIN STATE

and im so confused by the colors

whos color is whos

like some of the colors are so close to another to me...
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10