Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ... BTS
1 2
@BTS
i have a gift

(what're some of your favorite bts songs/bts song recs btw i've been meaning to listen to all their songs but haven't found the time yet)
@BTS
i have a gift

(what're some of your favorite bts songs/bts song recs btw i've been meaning to listen to all their songs but haven't found the time yet)
globules.png
@Liberosis All of them XD But if you really had to know it's DOPE, BS&T & War of Hormone (and all AGUST D songs :p) [u]If you're into rap....[/u] Rapmonster's (RM) Joke RM's Do You Rm & Wale Change (In English. Our Joonie is a smart bean) AGUSTD's - Agust D AGUSTD'S Give it to me AGUSTD's mixtape Cypher pt 1-4 (RM/Suga/JHope) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0XGbHjKRE]V the upcoming rapper[/url] (clickable link) [u]Title Songs (Newest to to oldest)[/u] Not Today Spring Day Blood, Sweat & Tears (BS&T) Save Me Fire Epilogue: Forever Dope I need U War of Hormone Danger Just One Day Boy In Luv Attack on Bangtan (Kind of like their theme song, for lack of better words) N.O We are bulletproof pt2 No more dream There's more but you can find more info [url=http://bangtansonyeondanboys.weebly.com]here![/url] It's also good to know that BTS's original logo is the bulletproof vest, but they have recently changed it. BTS's fandom is called ARMY :D Old (I love this one ;3;) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/56/22/7b56223af731cc34ac150b4625abf854--band-logos-bts-band.jpg[/img] New [img]http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2017/07/content/bts_1499227424_btslogo.jpg[/img]
@Liberosis
All of them

XD

But if you really had to know it's DOPE, BS&T & War of Hormone (and all AGUST D songs :p)

If you're into rap....
Rapmonster's (RM) Joke
RM's Do You
Rm & Wale Change (In English. Our Joonie is a smart bean)
AGUSTD's - Agust D
AGUSTD'S Give it to me
AGUSTD's mixtape
Cypher pt 1-4 (RM/Suga/JHope)
V the upcoming rapper (clickable link)

Title Songs (Newest to to oldest)
Not Today
Spring Day
Blood, Sweat & Tears (BS&T)
Save Me
Fire
Epilogue: Forever
Dope
I need U
War of Hormone
Danger
Just One Day
Boy In Luv
Attack on Bangtan (Kind of like their theme song, for lack of better words)
N.O
We are bulletproof pt2
No more dream

There's more but you can find more info here!

It's also good to know that BTS's original logo is the bulletproof vest, but they have recently changed it.

BTS's fandom is called ARMY :D

Old (I love this one ;3;)
7b56223af731cc34ac150b4625abf854--band-logos-bts-band.jpg

New
bts_1499227424_btslogo.jpg
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
@BTS
ayy thanks

i've been passively listening to BTS for a while but never listened to all of those songs, i'll get to it right away!

i personally miss their old name + logo, though... bring the bulletproof boy scouts back ;_;
@BTS
ayy thanks

i've been passively listening to BTS for a while but never listened to all of those songs, i'll get to it right away!

i personally miss their old name + logo, though... bring the bulletproof boy scouts back ;_;
globules.png
@Liberosis
They are still Bangtan Sonyeondan(Bulletproof Boy Scouts), they just added Beyond the Scene to their list of names.
I think Beyond the Scene shows how they really want to keep their connection with us. Especially the face that they gave A.R.M.Y. their own logo!
@Liberosis
They are still Bangtan Sonyeondan(Bulletproof Boy Scouts), they just added Beyond the Scene to their list of names.
I think Beyond the Scene shows how they really want to keep their connection with us. Especially the face that they gave A.R.M.Y. their own logo!
gny13.gifLaHVL.gifGpqbP.gif
I really didn't know what all the fuss was about with BTS before, just knowing that the band members looked cute. I decided to listen to some when looking for some more K-Pop after the group BIGBANG split up due to some of the singers in the band being sent off to military service. And lord almighty, I did NOT know how much I was missing. I started with BS&T and Fire at first, but it just expanded into being obsessed with the band and binge following blogs with content on them on tumblr.
I really didn't know what all the fuss was about with BTS before, just knowing that the band members looked cute. I decided to listen to some when looking for some more K-Pop after the group BIGBANG split up due to some of the singers in the band being sent off to military service. And lord almighty, I did NOT know how much I was missing. I started with BS&T and Fire at first, but it just expanded into being obsessed with the band and binge following blogs with content on them on tumblr.
this2.png
BTS is the only group I'm somewhat familiar with, but my friend loves K-pop so she sometimes tells me about other groups I never end up watching. BTS though is amazing. Jungkook is my favorite.
BTS is the only group I'm somewhat familiar with, but my friend loves K-pop so she sometimes tells me about other groups I never end up watching. BTS though is amazing. Jungkook is my favorite.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I'm sorry just, I was browsing the interwebs, when I saw this: [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c22d4d7b519bc998cd203d0763b4ae0c/tumblr_ot1wy9voxL1w7li2do1_400.png[/img][nextcol] It's the voting for the 2018 Superbowl performance. I thought that there was one on that list that shouldn't be there. Yes, BTS. I love them but, what? They seem like the least likely band to perform for the US Superbowl. But I voted nevertheless.[/columns] [columns]Then the results of the poll came out. And I just couldn't help but exploaded with laughter. Our Bangtan boys are crushing the competition! [url=http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7865010/super-bowl-2018-halftime-performer-poll]I mean, we have to get them to perform at the Superbowl now, right? You can click to vote here.[/url][nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/602e465935efdd387dec57557cef7675/tumblr_ot1wy9voxL1w7li2do2_r1_400.png[/img][/columns]
I'm sorry just, I was browsing the interwebs, when I saw this:
tumblr_ot1wy9voxL1w7li2do1_400.png It's the voting for the 2018 Superbowl performance.

I thought that there was one on that list that shouldn't be there.

Yes, BTS. I love them but, what? They seem like the least likely band to perform for the US Superbowl.

But I voted nevertheless.
Then the results of the poll came out.

And I just couldn't help but exploaded with laughter.

Our Bangtan boys are crushing the competition!

I mean, we have to get them to perform at the Superbowl now, right? You can click to vote here.
tumblr_ot1wy9voxL1w7li2do2_r1_400.png
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
I love bts
Face yourself album is the best and also love yourself...
I love bts
Face yourself album is the best and also love yourself...
I wish @BTS still played FR or at least active on it
I wish @BTS still played FR or at least active on it
1 2