Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | webcomics?
1 2 3
who else likes them? :D
I love so many of them, and am currently looking for more to read! And to gush over those I am reading atm!!
the best I have found so far are:
- Stand Still. Stay Silent.
- Paranatural
- Ava's Demon
- Not Drunk Enough
- No End

Which ones do you like? Which ones can you recommend? I'd love to hear your opinions :D
who else likes them? :D
I love so many of them, and am currently looking for more to read! And to gush over those I am reading atm!!
the best I have found so far are:
- Stand Still. Stay Silent.
- Paranatural
- Ava's Demon
- Not Drunk Enough
- No End

Which ones do you like? Which ones can you recommend? I'd love to hear your opinions :D
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
I've read Homestuck. I'm not sure that really counts, and it's super long. I'm pretty sure Les Misérables: The Webcomic would be shorter than Homestuck, actually.......
I've read Homestuck. I'm not sure that really counts, and it's super long. I'm pretty sure Les Misérables: The Webcomic would be shorter than Homestuck, actually.......
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
@godtiermeme
Ahhh, of course Homestuck counts! I used to read it too, but it got too confsing for me, so I eventually stopped. I loved the whole concept and style tho, it was very original :D
@godtiermeme
Ahhh, of course Homestuck counts! I used to read it too, but it got too confsing for me, so I eventually stopped. I loved the whole concept and style tho, it was very original :D
Wilde Life
Sleepless Domain
Highly recommend!

And hehe same test No end, Ava's demon

Wilde Life
Sleepless Domain
Highly recommend!

And hehe same test No end, Ava's demon

saUYWRD.png
@Lieselotte
Thank you for the recommendations! I haven't heard of those two webcomics before, and will definitely check them out :D

I've followed Ava's Demon for a while now, but I only found out about No End about a week ago. I caught up really fast, it's such a good story!
@Lieselotte
Thank you for the recommendations! I haven't heard of those two webcomics before, and will definitely check them out :D

I've followed Ava's Demon for a while now, but I only found out about No End about a week ago. I caught up really fast, it's such a good story!
See my forum signature..? Those are characters from a comic called ``Miniboss.`` It's a really great comic and a highly recommend it. I can give you the link, If you want.

@casscain
See my forum signature..? Those are characters from a comic called ``Miniboss.`` It's a really great comic and a highly recommend it. I can give you the link, If you want.

@casscain
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@chompymawile
Is it posted on deviantart? If yes, I think I found it :)
Thank you for that recommendation too, it looks really cute and I like the art style!
@chompymawile
Is it posted on deviantart? If yes, I think I found it :)
Thank you for that recommendation too, it looks really cute and I like the art style!
@casscain))

No problem..
@casscain))

No problem..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@casscain

Same with me and Ava's Demon and I also just this week found No End!
@casscain

Same with me and Ava's Demon and I also just this week found No End!
saUYWRD.png
@casscain I was just about to recommend Ava's Demon, but I see you read it too! I got a cool necklace from a convention the author was at. I would recommend Gunnerkrigg Court (the story is so whimsical and it's fun to see the author's style evolve; I need to catch up though) and Johnny Wander.

My fiance recommends Dresden Codak (since you like Ava's Demon, he says), Blaster Nation (it's really cute!). If you want more recommendations from him, as he reads a lot of webcomics, his username is @SirBooter !
@casscain I was just about to recommend Ava's Demon, but I see you read it too! I got a cool necklace from a convention the author was at. I would recommend Gunnerkrigg Court (the story is so whimsical and it's fun to see the author's style evolve; I need to catch up though) and Johnny Wander.

My fiance recommends Dresden Codak (since you like Ava's Demon, he says), Blaster Nation (it's really cute!). If you want more recommendations from him, as he reads a lot of webcomics, his username is @SirBooter !
LDyPVNw.png
1 2 3