Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird and totally not useful facts
"Screaming like a banshee" is taken from the screams of foxes. Like, seriously, look up vixen's scream on YouTube. It will chill you blood.
"Screaming like a banshee" is taken from the screams of foxes. Like, seriously, look up vixen's scream on YouTube. It will chill you blood.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
[quote name="brocalamity" date=2017-06-27 17:03:35] meerkats push their babies into the street to see if its safe to cross [/quote] D:
brocalamity wrote on 2017-06-27:
meerkats push their babies into the street to see if its safe to cross

D:
Owls move their heads/necks like that because they cannot move their eyeballs. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/fvzQtgBkrEgLK/giphy.gif[/img]
Owls move their heads/necks like that because they cannot move their eyeballs. giphy.gif

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-07-09 16:56:49] [quote name="brocalamity" date=2017-06-27 17:03:35] meerkats push their babies into the street to see if its safe to cross [/quote] D: [/quote] meerkats are terrible parents
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-07-09:
brocalamity wrote on 2017-06-27:
meerkats push their babies into the street to see if its safe to cross

D:
meerkats are terrible parents
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
[quote name="chamaeleon" date=2017-06-13 17:53:33] A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale [/quote] This is why I don't like blue whales I went on a website and found this: "Walt Disney created multiple fake companies (like M.T. Lott Real Estate) to buy Florida land in the 1960s. This let him acquire what is now Disney World while avoiding suspicion and keeping prices low. The stores on Main Street shop windows are the names of those original companies."
chamaeleon wrote on 2017-06-13:
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale
This is why I don't like blue whales

I went on a website and found this: "Walt Disney created multiple fake companies (like M.T. Lott Real Estate) to buy Florida land in the 1960s. This let him acquire what is now Disney World while avoiding suspicion and keeping prices low. The stores on Main Street shop windows are the names of those original companies."
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
Cats cant taste sweet things! They don't have the genetic make-up for it and they dont really need it.
If you find a cat who eats sweet things like fruit they probably mostly enjoy the smell, texture, other flavors besides sweet that are in the dessert.
Cats cant taste sweet things! They don't have the genetic make-up for it and they dont really need it.
If you find a cat who eats sweet things like fruit they probably mostly enjoy the smell, texture, other flavors besides sweet that are in the dessert.
forum_sig.png My Tumblr!
My DeviantArt!
Giraffes don't have any more neck vertebrae than humans and moles. They have seven, as do all mammals, but a giraffe's are just a lot longer than, say, a cat's.
Giraffes don't have any more neck vertebrae than humans and moles. They have seven, as do all mammals, but a giraffe's are just a lot longer than, say, a cat's.
5LqH0sj.png
Did you know: In Ringing Rocks County Park, there are rocks that, when struck with something, ring like a bell? Scientists aren't sure what causes this, and different rocks have different pitches!
Did you know: In Ringing Rocks County Park, there are rocks that, when struck with something, ring like a bell? Scientists aren't sure what causes this, and different rocks have different pitches!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
The virus Necrotizing Fasciitis is actually caused by a bacteria species. Talk about your mistaken identity!
The virus Necrotizing Fasciitis is actually caused by a bacteria species. Talk about your mistaken identity!
Hi.
*looks at the horizon* my time has come

-foxes can’t growl because of their muzzle shape! They just scream.
-contrary to popular belief, The Amazing World of Gumball was never pitched to adult swim!
-speaking of tawog, most of the original characters were rejected advertising mascots that Ben Bocquelet was fond of!
-also about tawog! Penny was originally made as a mascot for Nickelodeon! She also had a gun.
-the grass in Shrek isn’t grass! It’s green hair.
-the SS Drake (the relatively small spaceship) model in Pikmin 3 has more polygons than the Perplexing Pool (an entire area of the game) model in Pikmin 2!
-the final boss of Pooh Baseball (Christopher Robin) is considered to be harder than Dark Souls. look at this (This was the best explanation I could find)
-your brain can’t make up a face! That creepy guy from your nightmare? Youve seen him before in real life!
-you can’t lick your elbow. It’s just not possible
-banana flavouring tastes different from a normal banana because its based on a kind of banana that’s extinct!
-Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination!
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask was made in a year! This is why so many character models are re-used!
-have you ever heard of the Tunguska event? It was a meteor that produced 185 times more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb! And they never found it.
-Some people think you can live on air. I’m not lying.
-the reason the Swift Sail was added to the HD remake of The Wind Waker was because, while the GameCube could only load one square of ocean at a time, the WiiU can load the entire Great Sea!
*looks at the horizon* my time has come

-foxes can’t growl because of their muzzle shape! They just scream.
-contrary to popular belief, The Amazing World of Gumball was never pitched to adult swim!
-speaking of tawog, most of the original characters were rejected advertising mascots that Ben Bocquelet was fond of!
-also about tawog! Penny was originally made as a mascot for Nickelodeon! She also had a gun.
-the grass in Shrek isn’t grass! It’s green hair.
-the SS Drake (the relatively small spaceship) model in Pikmin 3 has more polygons than the Perplexing Pool (an entire area of the game) model in Pikmin 2!
-the final boss of Pooh Baseball (Christopher Robin) is considered to be harder than Dark Souls. look at this (This was the best explanation I could find)
-your brain can’t make up a face! That creepy guy from your nightmare? Youve seen him before in real life!
-you can’t lick your elbow. It’s just not possible
-banana flavouring tastes different from a normal banana because its based on a kind of banana that’s extinct!
-Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination!
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask was made in a year! This is why so many character models are re-used!
-have you ever heard of the Tunguska event? It was a meteor that produced 185 times more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb! And they never found it.
-Some people think you can live on air. I’m not lying.
-the reason the Swift Sail was added to the HD remake of The Wind Waker was because, while the GameCube could only load one square of ocean at a time, the WiiU can load the entire Great Sea!
pew pew pew