Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
YES! I finished the last two episodes of season one, all of season two, and the measly half of season three that dreamworks gave us in a day. Can't wait for season four.
YES! I finished the last two episodes of season one, all of season two, and the measly half of season three that dreamworks gave us in a day. Can't wait for season four.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
I'm so excited for s4. I'm thinking of trying to be wither Allura or Lance for halloween, but I'm not sure. I've been reading so much fanfic ohhh my god. Most recently I read "Bet On Me" which just... i literally cried myself to sleep over? So thanks?
I'm so excited for s4. I'm thinking of trying to be wither Allura or Lance for halloween, but I'm not sure. I've been reading so much fanfic ohhh my god. Most recently I read "Bet On Me" which just... i literally cried myself to sleep over? So thanks?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
The thing is that Voltron is hitting off as much in my school...
And I have a HUGE crush on Keith and my teacher's name is Keith, and I once said Keith is cute and my friend thought I was talking about my teacher, so ya that was weird...
The thing is that Voltron is hitting off as much in my school...
And I have a HUGE crush on Keith and my teacher's name is Keith, and I once said Keith is cute and my friend thought I was talking about my teacher, so ya that was weird...
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
Hey Voltron fans, I've heard about this show for a while and have heard it's very good. And that it's Dreamworks and Netflix? But I can be a bit hit or miss with animated shows aimed at kids but gather a big adult following. Can someone help me get an idea of what the show is like? Is it monster-of-the-week type episodes or is there an overarching plotline?
Hey Voltron fans, I've heard about this show for a while and have heard it's very good. And that it's Dreamworks and Netflix? But I can be a bit hit or miss with animated shows aimed at kids but gather a big adult following. Can someone help me get an idea of what the show is like? Is it monster-of-the-week type episodes or is there an overarching plotline?
season 4...... is less than a month away....... oh god im excited
season 4...... is less than a month away....... oh god im excited
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
It seems I am the only one on here who's favourite character is Hunk. He is just such a bundle of joy /care and a middle ground guy. I also love cooking new things so I understand his love for alien food~

Also Lance/Keith? Hell ya.
It seems I am the only one on here who's favourite character is Hunk. He is just such a bundle of joy /care and a middle ground guy. I also love cooking new things so I understand his love for alien food~

Also Lance/Keith? Hell ya.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
[quote name="JumpScared" date=2017-09-16 21:05:58] It seems I am the only one on here who's favourite character is Hunk. He is just such a bundle of joy /care and a middle ground guy. I also love cooking new things so I understand his love for alien food~ [/quote] keith is my favorite but hunk is literally right behind him for me, i love him so much !! he's strong, smart, loyal and sensible and just all around really kind?? it's a shame we haven't seen a lot of his backstory or just him in general.
JumpScared wrote on 2017-09-16:

keith is my favorite but hunk is literally right behind him for me, i love him so much !! he's strong, smart, loyal and sensible and just all around really kind?? it's a shame we haven't seen a lot of his backstory or just him in general.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Bumblinn
IKR
Hunk is so sweet and loyal, but we don't know much about him!
@Bumblinn
IKR
Hunk is so sweet and loyal, but we don't know much about him!
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
Voltron!! :D My friend @GalraInSpace made me watch it over the summer and now I'm in love!
Voltron!! :D My friend @GalraInSpace made me watch it over the summer and now I'm in love!
Hey, as you can probably tell from my username I am a big fan of Voltron. Keith is my favorite along with pidge, with lance being a close second.
Hey, as you can probably tell from my username I am a big fan of Voltron. Keith is my favorite along with pidge, with lance being a close second.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75