Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harry Potter fans? Anywhere?
1 2 3 4 5
@Echoul

I love occamies! I'm so jealous!

@Poiichy
I would have been like "Nope! Not gonna happen" and create a completely different account to get a new Patronus. Fish are so creepy!!!!
@Echoul

I love occamies! I'm so jealous!

@Poiichy
I would have been like "Nope! Not gonna happen" and create a completely different account to get a new Patronus. Fish are so creepy!!!!
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
@poiichy @uhhjoyce27 ; yeah tbh I'm still shocked I got it ?? I took the quiz and got it before Fantastic Beasts came out and thought it was really cool then but then when I saw the occamies in the movie it was like !!! danggg tho this is so neat ?!
@poiichy @uhhjoyce27 ; yeah tbh I'm still shocked I got it ?? I took the quiz and got it before Fantastic Beasts came out and thought it was really cool then but then when I saw the occamies in the movie it was like !!! danggg tho this is so neat ?!
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
@Echoul
It's also apparently very rare to have a Patronus that is magical.

If I could pick a Patronus that is magical, I'd probably go with a thunderbird or niffler. But thunderbird is my ilvermorny house (still don't get the ilvermonry houses but, whatever)
@Echoul
It's also apparently very rare to have a Patronus that is magical.

If I could pick a Patronus that is magical, I'd probably go with a thunderbird or niffler. But thunderbird is my ilvermorny house (still don't get the ilvermonry houses but, whatever)
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
@uhhjoyce27 ; I heard it's a very rare patronus, but I didn't know it was magical creatures in general that were rare. makes sense tho.

aw, niffler's are so cute, it'd be cool to have one as a patronus :o and thunderbird's are cool too (I think my Ilvermorny house is thunderbird too)
@uhhjoyce27 ; I heard it's a very rare patronus, but I didn't know it was magical creatures in general that were rare. makes sense tho.

aw, niffler's are so cute, it'd be cool to have one as a patronus :o and thunderbird's are cool too (I think my Ilvermorny house is thunderbird too)
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
ANYWHERE?
How about
EVERYWHERE.

As I sit in my harry potter sweater, wrapped in a harry potter blanket, watching the harry potter movies over again, listeing to the soundtrack as i study for finals on my laptop, which is actually a harry potter roleplay, with harry potter buzzfeed articles and quizes all in my history and pinned taps, and my laptop, with its harry potter case and my dog sits next to me wearing a harry potter sweater and all the books are scattered around me (except for the cursed child. That one doesnt deserve it) and I take a sip from my harry potter mug, and mutter. "im in too deep"

Jk i dont have my own money to buy stuff like that but you get the point
ANYWHERE?
How about
EVERYWHERE.

As I sit in my harry potter sweater, wrapped in a harry potter blanket, watching the harry potter movies over again, listeing to the soundtrack as i study for finals on my laptop, which is actually a harry potter roleplay, with harry potter buzzfeed articles and quizes all in my history and pinned taps, and my laptop, with its harry potter case and my dog sits next to me wearing a harry potter sweater and all the books are scattered around me (except for the cursed child. That one doesnt deserve it) and I take a sip from my harry potter mug, and mutter. "im in too deep"

Jk i dont have my own money to buy stuff like that but you get the point
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
@Tacodog2470 [quote]That one doesnt deserve it[/quote] Damn right.
@Tacodog2470

Quote:
That one doesnt deserve it

Damn right.
tastefulmarketing.gif
"Harry Potter fans? Anywhere?"
I have been summoned.

Proud Ravenclaw since I was like....nine? Idek anymore.

Also not sure if I'm remembering this right but I believe in the fourth or fifth book they described nifflers way differently than in Beasts...? Made me imagine a weird doglike thing, not a platypus.
"Harry Potter fans? Anywhere?"
I have been summoned.

Proud Ravenclaw since I was like....nine? Idek anymore.

Also not sure if I'm remembering this right but I believe in the fourth or fifth book they described nifflers way differently than in Beasts...? Made me imagine a weird doglike thing, not a platypus.
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
My favorite creatures from that movie probably have to be the Demiguise, Niffler (Greedy!), Occamy, Swooping Evil, and Thunderbird (who just so happens to be named Frank).
My favorite creatures from that movie probably have to be the Demiguise, Niffler (Greedy!), Occamy, Swooping Evil, and Thunderbird (who just so happens to be named Frank).
I'm here! I've been into it since I was 7, and I've been a Ravenclaw on nearly every quiz since. My patronus is wildcat + my favorite character is Remus Lupin.
I'm here! I've been into it since I was 7, and I've been a Ravenclaw on nearly every quiz since. My patronus is wildcat + my favorite character is Remus Lupin.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
*Waves hands crazily in air*
DID SOMEONE SAY HARRY POTTER? I LOVE HARRY POTTER!

I'm a Ravenclaw, and my patronus is a blackbird. I have taken house sorting quizzes multiple times, and always gotten Ravenclaw. It's like I'm a permanent one. (I love Ravenclaw though, so it works for me.)

Birds, birds and more birds. :)

My wand is Dogwood wood with a Unicorn hair core 14 ½" and unyielding flexibility.

I never got the chance to try the old Pottermore, but according to most people, it was much better than the new one.
*Waves hands crazily in air*
DID SOMEONE SAY HARRY POTTER? I LOVE HARRY POTTER!

I'm a Ravenclaw, and my patronus is a blackbird. I have taken house sorting quizzes multiple times, and always gotten Ravenclaw. It's like I'm a permanent one. (I love Ravenclaw though, so it works for me.)

Birds, birds and more birds. :)

My wand is Dogwood wood with a Unicorn hair core 14 ½" and unyielding flexibility.

I never got the chance to try the old Pottermore, but according to most people, it was much better than the new one.
Maximillion.png
1 2 3 4 5