Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk to me you disgusting nerds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Viperia

I didn't do that on purpose. I just liked the song, hehe. But that's good, I suppose?

@Craneoflores

When I saw your username, I didn't even realize it could've spelt 'Crane of lores'. I just recognized it as Craneo flores. Dunno why.
@Viperia

I didn't do that on purpose. I just liked the song, hehe. But that's good, I suppose?

@Craneoflores

When I saw your username, I didn't even realize it could've spelt 'Crane of lores'. I just recognized it as Craneo flores. Dunno why.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida cool! I always wonder if people notice. I also wonder if there's a lot of Spanish speakers on here cuz I never see very many... Maybe I just need to get around the forums more, though.
@Neraida cool! I always wonder if people notice. I also wonder if there's a lot of Spanish speakers on here cuz I never see very many... Maybe I just need to get around the forums more, though.
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@Neraida

What type of nickname would you like? Im pretty sure im just called rot because it was faster to type rot in the chat when playing games online
@Neraida

What type of nickname would you like? Im pretty sure im just called rot because it was faster to type rot in the chat when playing games online
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
i'm lizard king because i can do anything

i had lizard as a nickname IRL for a few years, i had a very short lived Doors phase but the King part lived on, probably something to do with my ego
i'm lizard king because i can do anything

i had lizard as a nickname IRL for a few years, i had a very short lived Doors phase but the King part lived on, probably something to do with my ego
@Rotver

I'm not quite sure. My username isn't very flexible for nicknames. I suppose Raid or Nera.

@LizardKing

Y'all are getting the good names hhh

Kings are cool. Who doesn't like having control, right? Most people like that. Having control of other peoples' lives.
@Rotver

I'm not quite sure. My username isn't very flexible for nicknames. I suppose Raid or Nera.

@LizardKing

Y'all are getting the good names hhh

Kings are cool. Who doesn't like having control, right? Most people like that. Having control of other peoples' lives.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida

I like Nera!

If you don't like those, try to find something based off something you like?

I'd love to help but i don't know much about you T_T
@Neraida

I like Nera!

If you don't like those, try to find something based off something you like?

I'd love to help but i don't know much about you T_T
@Rotver

Ah, that's fine.

I'm gonna be honest, i've been staring at your sig in slight horror for some time.
@Rotver

Ah, that's fine.

I'm gonna be honest, i've been staring at your sig in slight horror for some time.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida

I've been meaning to change it for a while, but i can't think of what to. I could go back to my old one that was just shaquille oneals floating head
@Neraida

I've been meaning to change it for a while, but i can't think of what to. I could go back to my old one that was just shaquille oneals floating head
My username is the same as my tumblr's, and it's the weirdest and wittiest thing I could come up with :D
My username is the same as my tumblr's, and it's the weirdest and wittiest thing I could come up with :D
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
My username is a mashup of two very nerdy things. The "Browncoat" part is a reference to the Firefly fandom, because Firefly was a beautiful show that deserved more than one season. And the paradox part is to make it sound like the bootstrap paradox (partially because it's a cool paradox, and partially because I had finished rewatching a Doctor Who episode that was talking about it. Basically you get something out of nothing due to time travel.)
My username is a mashup of two very nerdy things. The "Browncoat" part is a reference to the Firefly fandom, because Firefly was a beautiful show that deserved more than one season. And the paradox part is to make it sound like the bootstrap paradox (partially because it's a cool paradox, and partially because I had finished rewatching a Doctor Who episode that was talking about it. Basically you get something out of nothing due to time travel.)
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10