Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What song is stuck in your head?
1 2 3 4 5 6
werewolf gimmick - the mountain goats

i just love werewoofs so much BYE
werewolf gimmick - the mountain goats

i just love werewoofs so much BYE
Initiating neural handshake.
@Eaux

lmao i used to be SUPER into bts for like 2 years, i was so dedicated i ran a scenarios blog for them (and got7)

ah good times in that fandom! stopped listening a little over a year ago and went back to my original genre.

Hope the boys are still doin great!
@Eaux

lmao i used to be SUPER into bts for like 2 years, i was so dedicated i ran a scenarios blog for them (and got7)

ah good times in that fandom! stopped listening a little over a year ago and went back to my original genre.

Hope the boys are still doin great!
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
the finale by natewantstobattle

i embarrass myself, sometimes
the finale by natewantstobattle

i embarrass myself, sometimes
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
This song. It's A++++ and I hope a studio version is released soon because I need it.
This song. It's A++++ and I hope a studio version is released soon because I need it.
PJb908Z.png
Monody by TheFatRat
Monody by TheFatRat
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
Mad World by Tears for Fears, because there's a Minecraft server that plays it.
Mad World by Tears for Fears, because there's a Minecraft server that plays it.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
The song Tokyo by Owl City.
The song Tokyo by Owl City.
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
Wake me up - Ayumi Hamasaki

idek why even, haven't listened to that one in ages even though it's nice man.
Wake me up - Ayumi Hamasaki

idek why even, haven't listened to that one in ages even though it's nice man.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
cinder & smoke - iron & wine

such a relaxing song :') i love iron & wine
cinder & smoke - iron & wine

such a relaxing song :') i love iron & wine
Initiating neural handshake.
GAYrasu yes HOMOzono "Garasu no Hanazono" from Love Live cause I simply adore NozoEli and I'm slightly gay. Also, overall it's a good song. There's also "Zurui Yo Magnetic Today" Another very gay song from Love Live about two Tsundere lesbians who need to get it together.

Also, "Live Long Enough to Become the Hero" and "Stop Rewind" from Natewantstobattle because, jfc Nate is perfection. These three songs(Not including Magnetic Today, cause I just listen to it cause it makes me laugh) give me quite a lot of motivation tbh, so they've been on loop for the past week.
GAYrasu yes HOMOzono "Garasu no Hanazono" from Love Live cause I simply adore NozoEli and I'm slightly gay. Also, overall it's a good song. There's also "Zurui Yo Magnetic Today" Another very gay song from Love Live about two Tsundere lesbians who need to get it together.

Also, "Live Long Enough to Become the Hero" and "Stop Rewind" from Natewantstobattle because, jfc Nate is perfection. These three songs(Not including Magnetic Today, cause I just listen to it cause it makes me laugh) give me quite a lot of motivation tbh, so they've been on loop for the past week.
1 2 3 4 5 6