Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 555 556
do ya still wanna rob a bank

we can eat the evidence
do ya still wanna rob a bank

we can eat the evidence
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
friend:"The shark goes in the Hunter's cabin"
me:"does the shark have a name?"
friend:"No, not yet, what should his name be?"
me:"........Harold"
friend:"perfect"
friend:"The shark goes in the Hunter's cabin"
me:"does the shark have a name?"
friend:"No, not yet, what should his name be?"
me:"........Harold"
friend:"perfect"
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
Oh oh oh wait I got another one!

*about Romeo and Juliet*
"R&J's end is like so dumb because they meet, marry, and dies in the span of three days, THREE! Romeo gets to the hole they just put Juliet in cuz they thought she be dead and Romeo meets this Paris dude, right? He KILLS Paris for arguments or something and then like kneels over Juliet's "dead body" and is like "Aw! Dotheth my love! She doth est' dead! I must DRINK THIS POISON I bought even though I've only known this girl for three days!" He don drinks the poison and dies. PlOt TwIsT Juliet was actually sleeping and wasn't dead! She wakes up and sees her lover there and is all like "AW! Dotheth my love! He is dead! Maybe if I KISS HIS LIPS I can get poison from them" she does this and fails so this B be here like "AaAaAaW Dotheth my love! I'll just STAB MYSELF WITH HIS DAGGER BECAUSE I CANNOT LIVE IN A WORD WITHOUT HIM GAWD" and she does this which is STUPID but whatever, so then like, EVERYONE gets there and is all like "What doth hast happened in here and why hast we now dotheth heard of thyn incedent!?!" ITS SO STUPID UNCLE BILL WAS PROBABLY OFF HIS MEDS WHEN HE MADE THAT"

(I wrote that conversation down JUST for occasions similar to this)
Oh oh oh wait I got another one!

*about Romeo and Juliet*
"R&J's end is like so dumb because they meet, marry, and dies in the span of three days, THREE! Romeo gets to the hole they just put Juliet in cuz they thought she be dead and Romeo meets this Paris dude, right? He KILLS Paris for arguments or something and then like kneels over Juliet's "dead body" and is like "Aw! Dotheth my love! She doth est' dead! I must DRINK THIS POISON I bought even though I've only known this girl for three days!" He don drinks the poison and dies. PlOt TwIsT Juliet was actually sleeping and wasn't dead! She wakes up and sees her lover there and is all like "AW! Dotheth my love! He is dead! Maybe if I KISS HIS LIPS I can get poison from them" she does this and fails so this B be here like "AaAaAaW Dotheth my love! I'll just STAB MYSELF WITH HIS DAGGER BECAUSE I CANNOT LIVE IN A WORD WITHOUT HIM GAWD" and she does this which is STUPID but whatever, so then like, EVERYONE gets there and is all like "What doth hast happened in here and why hast we now dotheth heard of thyn incedent!?!" ITS SO STUPID UNCLE BILL WAS PROBABLY OFF HIS MEDS WHEN HE MADE THAT"

(I wrote that conversation down JUST for occasions similar to this)
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"
"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"
"Pour juice in the toaster"
"Pour juice in the toaster"
yeehaw, let’s get this shrimp gamers
yeehaw, let’s get this shrimp gamers
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
"Your destination is a head on the right." [img]https://i.imgur.com/G4puZCA.png[/img]
"Your destination is a head on the right."
G4puZCA.png
"Your destination is a head on the right." [img]https://i.imgur.com/G4puZCA.png[/img]
"Your destination is a head on the right."
G4puZCA.png
Type: Null is just edgy Furfrou, kinda how like Gladion is edgy Edgy.
Type: Null is just edgy Furfrou, kinda how like Gladion is edgy Edgy.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2017-04-13 12:36:24" ] "The main villain of this webcomic is a living chess piece that went on a murderous rampage throughout universes. Just because he hated being forced to wear jester clothing." [/quote] Hello, fellow homestuck
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2017-04-13 12:36:24:
"The main villain of this webcomic is a living chess piece that went on a murderous rampage throughout universes. Just because he hated being forced to wear jester clothing."

Hello, fellow homestuck
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 555 556