Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ZooTycoon?
1 2 3 4 5
I remember playing that when I was younger. I'd sometimes just let the animals roam free and eat each other like they would in their "natural" habitat. I didn't get very many visitors. I was such a cruel person. I'd also tried feeding the visitors to the animals or trapping them in the enclosure, but I was disappointed that they would just disappear. But it was definitely fun to experiment with and play around. Seeing how many zookeepers I need, how many bathrooms I needed to put at the zoo to keep the visitors happy, changing the habitat and such to keep the animals alive, etc.
I remember playing that when I was younger. I'd sometimes just let the animals roam free and eat each other like they would in their "natural" habitat. I didn't get very many visitors. I was such a cruel person. I'd also tried feeding the visitors to the animals or trapping them in the enclosure, but I was disappointed that they would just disappear. But it was definitely fun to experiment with and play around. Seeing how many zookeepers I need, how many bathrooms I needed to put at the zoo to keep the visitors happy, changing the habitat and such to keep the animals alive, etc.
When I lost the game on my computer, I nearly cried ;-;
When I lost the game on my computer, I nearly cried ;-;
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
Oh my god I would play that (and roller coaster tycoon) for days on end. I just got a new xbox and it came with zoo tycoon for free but it's not the same as the original, taking some time to adjust to it. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just as excited for that one game as I was to get a whole new gaming console
Oh my god I would play that (and roller coaster tycoon) for days on end. I just got a new xbox and it came with zoo tycoon for free but it's not the same as the original, taking some time to adjust to it. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just as excited for that one game as I was to get a whole new gaming console
tumblr_o5ypknBwl21v99lqjo2_r1_400.png
YESSSSSSSSSS. I still have the original Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection. I remember I could NEVER keep those dang Snow Leopards happy. I did EVERYTHING required and they still hated my guts. I also remember throwing guests I didn't like into my exhibits. It also made me realize I have terrible money management skils. :'D

But seriously though, how do people keep Snow Leopards happy?
YESSSSSSSSSS. I still have the original Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection. I remember I could NEVER keep those dang Snow Leopards happy. I did EVERYTHING required and they still hated my guts. I also remember throwing guests I didn't like into my exhibits. It also made me realize I have terrible money management skils. :'D

But seriously though, how do people keep Snow Leopards happy?
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
I still play Zoo Tycoon 2 to this day! I love designing zoos, especially entrances and other buildings! I'm so grateful to the modding community this game has, custom downloads make this game even more fun.
I still play Zoo Tycoon 2 to this day! I love designing zoos, especially entrances and other buildings! I'm so grateful to the modding community this game has, custom downloads make this game even more fun.
argon_rathalos.png
I always loved the cheats in the old ones that made the unicorns and mermaids. Also the unlimited cash cheat during the campaign games was awesome too.
I always loved the cheats in the old ones that made the unicorns and mermaids. Also the unlimited cash cheat during the campaign games was awesome too.
This game was so much fun. Haven't played it in forever, though, rip.

But did anyone else put a bunch of animals together in one big pen and liked to see who would survive? XD I was awful but it was so dang entertaining.

Once I put a bunch of big cats in a pen and was trying to get one last survivor. I actually did, but he grew sick and though I tried to care for him he died. :(
This game was so much fun. Haven't played it in forever, though, rip.

But did anyone else put a bunch of animals together in one big pen and liked to see who would survive? XD I was awful but it was so dang entertaining.

Once I put a bunch of big cats in a pen and was trying to get one last survivor. I actually did, but he grew sick and though I tried to care for him he died. :(
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@MorningSkye14

Me and my siblings did that all the time!

We once put a giraffe and a penguin together, and the penguin killed the giraffe. That memory will always live on for me because it was so unexpected. That was the first Zoo Tycoon they ever came out with, not the new one.
@MorningSkye14

Me and my siblings did that all the time!

We once put a giraffe and a penguin together, and the penguin killed the giraffe. That memory will always live on for me because it was so unexpected. That was the first Zoo Tycoon they ever came out with, not the new one.
@EmpressCartha
Oh wow... All hail the penguin. XD

Now I really wanna play Zoo Tycoon again... lol.
@EmpressCartha
Oh wow... All hail the penguin. XD

Now I really wanna play Zoo Tycoon again... lol.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
Wow a blast from the past lol Zoo Tycoon, Safari Park, Zeus, Children of the Nile, Rome etc. the cupboard was positively full of the games sadly they all got binned a year ago in a mega sort out.

Those where the days :)

Silk <3
Wow a blast from the past lol Zoo Tycoon, Safari Park, Zeus, Children of the Nile, Rome etc. the cupboard was positively full of the games sadly they all got binned a year ago in a mega sort out.

Those where the days :)

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
1 2 3 4 5