Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Odd question !
1 2 3 4 5 6
I usually sleep with two pillows under my head, though I remove the larger one if it is too hot and/or humid in my room. I also have a lot of stuffed toys on my bed, though I do not use them as pillows despite the fact that they are always near or on my head.
I usually sleep with two pillows under my head, though I remove the larger one if it is too hot and/or humid in my room. I also have a lot of stuffed toys on my bed, though I do not use them as pillows despite the fact that they are always near or on my head.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
I sleep with one. xD I would love to sleep with more though! Like maybe 3.
I sleep with one. xD I would love to sleep with more though! Like maybe 3.
2 even tho they're super terrible and I get headaches all the time.
2 even tho they're super terrible and I get headaches all the time.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
3 because my bed is a queen so it's got two but I only sleep on one. The third is one I bought at IKEA with a really cute cat pattern and i usually hug it while i'm sleeping or have it pressed against my back
3 because my bed is a queen so it's got two but I only sleep on one. The third is one I bought at IKEA with a really cute cat pattern and i usually hug it while i'm sleeping or have it pressed against my back
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
4 '-''
4 '-''
uhh i have like 7 in my bed but i really only sleep with 3 ;/ i sleep with one bewteen my legs, under my head and like one near my stomach
uhh i have like 7 in my bed but i really only sleep with 3 ;/ i sleep with one bewteen my legs, under my head and like one near my stomach
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Usually 1, but the past few days it's been 2 stacked up on top of each other because my nose is congested
Usually 1, but the past few days it's been 2 stacked up on top of each other because my nose is congested
2i1fr40.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6