Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Ginga Fans?
1 2 3 4
@Thesarcasticfox yeah most of my favorite characters are dead now lol. "but at least the good ones usually get to have pretty cool deaths," i say while side-eyeing ben.

tbh most of my favorites died in gng, too--akatora and benizakura and the venerable riki--but at least they were subject to the good character gets epic death rule.

afaik my favorite character in the series is still alive?? i'm not keeping up with the last wars like at all but i think tesshin lives so far. it's weird that i don't like gdw that much but my favorite ginga character gets most of his screen time in that series.
@Thesarcasticfox yeah most of my favorite characters are dead now lol. "but at least the good ones usually get to have pretty cool deaths," i say while side-eyeing ben.

tbh most of my favorites died in gng, too--akatora and benizakura and the venerable riki--but at least they were subject to the good character gets epic death rule.

afaik my favorite character in the series is still alive?? i'm not keeping up with the last wars like at all but i think tesshin lives so far. it's weird that i don't like gdw that much but my favorite ginga character gets most of his screen time in that series.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@inklizard
Smith died instantly. He was my favorite character. Alas it happens a lot in this series.
@inklizard
Smith died instantly. He was my favorite character. Alas it happens a lot in this series.
@Thesarcasticfox i think john was the biggest tragedy in gdw. to be fair, though, john's last stand practically had its own episode iirc. smith just kind of...died.

i would have liked to see more of cool, grown-up smith. i guess he gets some more attention in the manga, but i haven't read it yet so i wouldn't know for sure; that just seems to be the way of things.
@Thesarcasticfox i think john was the biggest tragedy in gdw. to be fair, though, john's last stand practically had its own episode iirc. smith just kind of...died.

i would have liked to see more of cool, grown-up smith. i guess he gets some more attention in the manga, but i haven't read it yet so i wouldn't know for sure; that just seems to be the way of things.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@inklizard
John JEROME is alive in the manga, and smith is dead.
I mean Hiro is dead too, and he and gin were both pushed into a waterfall, mind you - GIN IS BLIND, so tell me how did Hiro die while a blind dog live?
I still adore gin, but seriously. How.
@inklizard
John JEROME is alive in the manga, and smith is dead.
I mean Hiro is dead too, and he and gin were both pushed into a waterfall, mind you - GIN IS BLIND, so tell me how did Hiro die while a blind dog live?
I still adore gin, but seriously. How.
@Thesarcasticfox aww man hiro is dead too?? i don't remember hearing about that.
yeah uh i would think the younger, hardier dog would have lived, but hey. takahashi has long since given up trying to make sense of who lives and who dies.

i think killing off gin would be nothing less than series finale material at this point. i wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing ended w/ him dying of old age, or his funeral or something.
@Thesarcasticfox aww man hiro is dead too?? i don't remember hearing about that.
yeah uh i would think the younger, hardier dog would have lived, but hey. takahashi has long since given up trying to make sense of who lives and who dies.

i think killing off gin would be nothing less than series finale material at this point. i wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing ended w/ him dying of old age, or his funeral or something.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@Thesarcasticfox

Ah i love the series, i watched both of them but never had the manga, i liked the first better although the first few episodes were kind of boring when the humans were involved. Weed was good too but i really didn't like weed that much he was to how should i say to trustworthy and perfect ( but the last fight with all the spirit was cool) i really disliked him when gin suddenly gave leadership to him. Like why he's still a puppy and you make him the leader >.<.

I always have problem distinguish jerome and john XD, but both die in the series that was stupid.
@Thesarcasticfox

Ah i love the series, i watched both of them but never had the manga, i liked the first better although the first few episodes were kind of boring when the humans were involved. Weed was good too but i really didn't like weed that much he was to how should i say to trustworthy and perfect ( but the last fight with all the spirit was cool) i really disliked him when gin suddenly gave leadership to him. Like why he's still a puppy and you make him the leader >.<.

I always have problem distinguish jerome and john XD, but both die in the series that was stupid.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx
Jerome still lives! GB however.... Is gone. Along with countless others.
Also, Gin should of stated leader! He was great! Although weed may or may not be dead. He's in the hospital currently.
Edit: also in the manga Weed does kill other dogs.

@inklizard
Nah, they killed off priceless charatcers, and Weed may even die! So let's see how it ends
@xxneonblazexx
Jerome still lives! GB however.... Is gone. Along with countless others.
Also, Gin should of stated leader! He was great! Although weed may or may not be dead. He's in the hospital currently.
Edit: also in the manga Weed does kill other dogs.

@inklizard
Nah, they killed off priceless charatcers, and Weed may even die! So let's see how it ends
@Thesarcasticfox

I never read the manga , it was never published here in my land so i'm not up to date with it , although i know that jerome is alive and Gb dead (why that was so sad). In the series weed was just too nice even to the ones who hurt his friends, i don't know if he's different in the manga, but yeah i didn't like it that he became leader so soon. Wasn't there a manga about one of his sons who looked like riki?
@Thesarcasticfox

I never read the manga , it was never published here in my land so i'm not up to date with it , although i know that jerome is alive and Gb dead (why that was so sad). In the series weed was just too nice even to the ones who hurt his friends, i don't know if he's different in the manga, but yeah i didn't like it that he became leader so soon. Wasn't there a manga about one of his sons who looked like riki?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx
Yep! And his name is Orion. Orion does kill (or attempt to) other dogs. He's a lot like Riki
@xxneonblazexx
Yep! And his name is Orion. Orion does kill (or attempt to) other dogs. He's a lot like Riki
bump
bump
1 2 3 4