Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Chokers?
1 2 3 4 5
I doooo!
I have like 3, but since I have a blank choker I think I'll make one when I buy more supplies. Or just make one from scratch
I doooo!
I have like 3, but since I have a blank choker I think I'll make one when I buy more supplies. Or just make one from scratch
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
I think chokers can look lovely if paired right. I have quite a few like a velvet one and one bow tie choker. I'm not really into the plastic ones though.
I think chokers can look lovely if paired right. I have quite a few like a velvet one and one bow tie choker. I'm not really into the plastic ones though.
tumblr_nuxtn9HLSs1uacd6oo1_1280.png
I've never worn a chocker, but I have thought about buying one, then again I would feel like I was being chocked; which is why I'm not getting one.
I've never worn a chocker, but I have thought about buying one, then again I would feel like I was being chocked; which is why I'm not getting one.
UZVTEBc.png
i love chokers of any kind be it lace, velvet, leather, or spiked. i really need some more tbh.
i love chokers of any kind be it lace, velvet, leather, or spiked. i really need some more tbh.
azag_sig.png
I'm overall neutral on the aesthetic. They look pretty good on their own and other people, but I'd never wear it myself because I hate having things surrounding my neck tightly. A shame.
I'm overall neutral on the aesthetic. They look pretty good on their own and other people, but I'd never wear it myself because I hate having things surrounding my neck tightly. A shame.
WwxStnC.gifeSptuuR.gif
personally i cant have things tightly around my neck cuz i automatically have a gagging reaction :V
dont really have an opinion on them though. They can look l=nice if thyre not those strange plastic ones everyones has but other than that... whatever floats your fancy
personally i cant have things tightly around my neck cuz i automatically have a gagging reaction :V
dont really have an opinion on them though. They can look l=nice if thyre not those strange plastic ones everyones has but other than that... whatever floats your fancy
Never get drunk and fall asleep with a choker on is all I'm going to say, haha. (Well actually it was a dog collar but you know, same thing lol it's still a tight neck accessory)

In all seriousness though, I don't wear them anymore after the aforementioned incident...however one of my best friends wears them all the time and they look pretty fab on her. Her aesthetic is steampunk/industrial and she has all these old-looking chokers that go really well with her usual attire. Not so much with my typical "hoodie, worn out chucks and a pair of ripped jeans" look haha.
Never get drunk and fall asleep with a choker on is all I'm going to say, haha. (Well actually it was a dog collar but you know, same thing lol it's still a tight neck accessory)

In all seriousness though, I don't wear them anymore after the aforementioned incident...however one of my best friends wears them all the time and they look pretty fab on her. Her aesthetic is steampunk/industrial and she has all these old-looking chokers that go really well with her usual attire. Not so much with my typical "hoodie, worn out chucks and a pair of ripped jeans" look haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I love chokers but i don't own any right now. I'm a fan of chokers with pendents and some lace chokers look real pretty to. My dream though is to get a replicate of the choker one of my favorite characters wears. For one the choker looks awesome and that character's really strong, so i'd get to look awesome and a confidence boost(that is if my brain falls for the placebo effect).
I love chokers but i don't own any right now. I'm a fan of chokers with pendents and some lace chokers look real pretty to. My dream though is to get a replicate of the choker one of my favorite characters wears. For one the choker looks awesome and that character's really strong, so i'd get to look awesome and a confidence boost(that is if my brain falls for the placebo effect).
I think they are lovely. The plastic ones with the loops are fun, I think, though I haven't worn them since middle school. It isn't really a new trend. Chokers have been around for at least a century, I'd say.
I think they are lovely. The plastic ones with the loops are fun, I think, though I haven't worn them since middle school. It isn't really a new trend. Chokers have been around for at least a century, I'd say.
timid_banner.png
I love chokers. I have one that looks like a golden feather hanging from my neck.
I love chokers. I have one that looks like a golden feather hanging from my neck.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5