Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | those little heart candies
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I can't remember what they taste like LOL, but I always thought they were sweet (like, not taste-wise but yanno). Plus the idea is super cute!
I can't remember what they taste like LOL, but I always thought they were sweet (like, not taste-wise but yanno). Plus the idea is super cute!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
I have a weird fascination with their texture, since it is one of the few I can actually stand. I like to eat them, but I hate their taste. XD
I have a weird fascination with their texture, since it is one of the few I can actually stand. I like to eat them, but I hate their taste. XD
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
They're cute and pretty, but their taste is lackluster at best, as people have already said. I wonder if homemade ones would taste better? I probably have one again, if offered.. only to be reminded of why I don't eat them.
They're cute and pretty, but their taste is lackluster at best, as people have already said. I wonder if homemade ones would taste better? I probably have one again, if offered.. only to be reminded of why I don't eat them.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I have to be in the mood to eat them. Like "Oh, I feel like eating garbage today, and someone gave me these, I'll have some!"

Otherwise no thanks
I have to be in the mood to eat them. Like "Oh, I feel like eating garbage today, and someone gave me these, I'll have some!"

Otherwise no thanks
They kind of taste like sweetened/ flavored chalk?? I still like them tho
They kind of taste like sweetened/ flavored chalk?? I still like them tho
I actually kind of like them. Not the yellow ones though, they taste like this awful medicine I had once.
I actually kind of like them. Not the yellow ones though, they taste like this awful medicine I had once.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I like them....
I like them....
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
[quote name="Parda" date=2017-02-11 11:31:04] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-11 11:27:12] I actually like them XD [/quote]Same! [/quote]
Parda wrote on 2017-02-11:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-11:
I actually like them XD
Same!
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-11 11:37:30] @BeeFuzz There were candy grams when I was in grade school, but I never got one so I mooched candy off my friends. XD [/quote] I had candy grams in grade school but I wasn't aloud to eat them because of my religion...
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-11:
@BeeFuzz
There were candy grams when I was in grade school, but I never got one so I mooched candy off my friends. XD
I had candy grams in grade school but I wasn't aloud to eat them because of my religion...
Oh god, I used to hate sweethearts. They didn't even taste like candy, it tasted like licking a sidewalk.

But candy corn is the best.
Oh god, I used to hate sweethearts. They didn't even taste like candy, it tasted like licking a sidewalk.

But candy corn is the best.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16