Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | prettiest game you've played?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Skyrim for sure. I'm not a fan of graphics that are too busy personally. Like they try to be realistic to the point your game crashes because of a sunray. World of Warcraft's newer graphics are so pretty. Pandaria was a huge step up from the older worlds and it seems it's just got better every expansion. Whenever I play I always find myself taking scenery shots. (Will add examples later)
Skyrim for sure. I'm not a fan of graphics that are too busy personally. Like they try to be realistic to the point your game crashes because of a sunray. World of Warcraft's newer graphics are so pretty. Pandaria was a huge step up from the older worlds and it seems it's just got better every expansion. Whenever I play I always find myself taking scenery shots. (Will add examples later)
Heart.gif
I'd say either Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag or Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for PlayStation 4. Or both. The graphics in those games are seriously very pretty and that's one of the main reasons why I like to play them. I've wanted to visit the Caribbean for years now but I haven't got the chance. It's nice to be able to see such amazing exotic landscapes in games, though.
Skyrim has nice graphics in a way too. They're not the best I've seen but not bad either (when you play without any graphic mods, with the original graphics). Especially the dragons look cool.
I'd say either Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag or Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for PlayStation 4. Or both. The graphics in those games are seriously very pretty and that's one of the main reasons why I like to play them. I've wanted to visit the Caribbean for years now but I haven't got the chance. It's nice to be able to see such amazing exotic landscapes in games, though.
Skyrim has nice graphics in a way too. They're not the best I've seen but not bad either (when you play without any graphic mods, with the original graphics). Especially the dragons look cool.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
Sunset.. yea that games set in 1970s fictitious Americas. I loved it so hard and I don't get why it got all the bash.. Sure it's a bit heavy but tbh if that's all they are gonna give critique for people are stupid.
Sunset.. yea that games set in 1970s fictitious Americas. I loved it so hard and I don't get why it got all the bash.. Sure it's a bit heavy but tbh if that's all they are gonna give critique for people are stupid.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Starbound is ridiculously pretty for a pixel game. My favorite biomes are the geode and prism.
Starbound is ridiculously pretty for a pixel game. My favorite biomes are the geode and prism.
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
Okami. I just love that art style, even though I don't have the HD version. It manages to be beautiful without being particularly detailed.
Okami. I just love that art style, even though I don't have the HD version. It manages to be beautiful without being particularly detailed.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Okami, World of Warcraft, and Perfect World International. Holy cow those three are all so pretty ;0;
Okami, World of Warcraft, and Perfect World International. Holy cow those three are all so pretty ;0;
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Oxenfree is such a ridiculously gorgeous game. The whole time I was playing I was just staring at the pretty backgrounds in awe. ♥ [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f22ef0358a520297078daadb06839af8/tumblr_ocmcl8kPKW1uydoujo3_540.gif[/img] [img]https://s30.postimg.org/87xsx6yht/Hub_Bottom_Left.jpg[/img] [img]https://s28.postimg.org/h9lfljs7x/image.jpg[/img][/center]
Oxenfree is such a ridiculously gorgeous game.
The whole time I was playing I was just staring at the pretty backgrounds in awe. ♥

tumblr_ocmcl8kPKW1uydoujo3_540.gif

Hub_Bottom_Left.jpg

image.jpg
Journey was absolutely gorgeous.
Journey was absolutely gorgeous.
Tera and Riders of Icarus have some pretty graphics, if you wanted to look into those! [img]https://stuntdoubles.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tera-2013-06-08-13-41-34-42.jpg[/img] [img]
Tera and Riders of Icarus have some pretty graphics, if you wanted to look into those!

tera-2013-06-08-13-41-34-42.jpg
[img][/img]
FD1rkPC.png
probably life is strange? idk i get good vibes from the graphics
probably life is strange? idk i get good vibes from the graphics
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16