Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your Weakness?
1 2 3 4 5
Your weakness is something you just can't get the hang of, or something that seriously annoys you, whether you know why or not.

My Weakness?

Socks that don't match.
Your weakness is something you just can't get the hang of, or something that seriously annoys you, whether you know why or not.

My Weakness?

Socks that don't match.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Uneven stairs are my weakness. the stairs at my grans are uneven, I fall down them the whole time. Is this a problem?
Uneven stairs are my weakness. the stairs at my grans are uneven, I fall down them the whole time. Is this a problem?
Hoarding
8099.png
procrastination is my weakness. i'd get so much more stuff done if i didn't put everything off until the last second ;^;
procrastination is my weakness. i'd get so much more stuff done if i didn't put everything off until the last second ;^;
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
procrastination, and food (especially sour and sweet kinds)
procrastination, and food (especially sour and sweet kinds)
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
The Annoying Dog from undertale.

omg I am drowning in cuteness help!

In all seriousness though, when someone puts clothes on my bed. I mean, my dresser is right there, put the clothes in it!
The Annoying Dog from undertale.

omg I am drowning in cuteness help!

In all seriousness though, when someone puts clothes on my bed. I mean, my dresser is right there, put the clothes in it!
tastefulmarketing.gif
People who stop in the middle of sentences.
People who stop in the middle of sentences.
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
Junk food is one of mine, whether it's gummies or too much pizza. And somehow I fit everything into my small budget lol.

Another weakness would be centipedes and thin long spiders. If one is blocking a door way I WILL NOT GO PAST THEM!
Junk food is one of mine, whether it's gummies or too much pizza. And somehow I fit everything into my small budget lol.

Another weakness would be centipedes and thin long spiders. If one is blocking a door way I WILL NOT GO PAST THEM!
Slow walkers that you can't get past. I want to murder them. >\

Also phones. Just the ringing of a phone will send me into an anxiety attack.
Slow walkers that you can't get past. I want to murder them. >\

Also phones. Just the ringing of a phone will send me into an anxiety attack.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
When people screw up patterned wall paper. Unorganize my room. Have a messy room.
When people screw up patterned wall paper. Unorganize my room. Have a messy room.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
The sound pencils make writing on paper. It annoys me so much that I once got in trouble a loooong time ago in kindergarten for breaking one out of pure rage.

The weird thing is, it doesn't happen with mechanical pencils. I'm really glad they exist, because I used them ever since that incident. I just can't use normal wooden pencils.
The sound pencils make writing on paper. It annoys me so much that I once got in trouble a loooong time ago in kindergarten for breaking one out of pure rage.

The weird thing is, it doesn't happen with mechanical pencils. I'm really glad they exist, because I used them ever since that incident. I just can't use normal wooden pencils.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
1 2 3 4 5