Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Instrument question!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@FalconRex121 Yeah, I loved marching band. I'm out of school now though, so can't do it anymore! It's so great to run into another horn player though! :)
@FalconRex121 Yeah, I loved marching band. I'm out of school now though, so can't do it anymore! It's so great to run into another horn player though! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
helo, i have been playing the flute for almost 4 or 5 years now. i also play a mean kazoo. thats about it xD
also from water flight!
helo, i have been playing the flute for almost 4 or 5 years now. i also play a mean kazoo. thats about it xD
also from water flight!
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm not good at any instrument, but I can somewhat get through a song on the violin, organ, and ukulele. I'm from earth (previously shadow).

(I also hope to pick up the duduk but that's a ways into the future)
I'm not good at any instrument, but I can somewhat get through a song on the violin, organ, and ukulele. I'm from earth (previously shadow).

(I also hope to pick up the duduk but that's a ways into the future)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
-Highland bagpipes: six years.
-Piano: a long time.
-Voice: also a long time.

Proud member of the Lightning flight. :]
-Highland bagpipes: six years.
-Piano: a long time.
-Voice: also a long time.

Proud member of the Lightning flight. :]
sig2.jpg
Fire flight, and I've been playing the piano for about ten years now.
Fire flight, and I've been playing the piano for about ten years now.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
I used to play Clarinet, Guitar and Trumpet and I'm in Ice Flight. c:
I used to play Clarinet, Guitar and Trumpet and I'm in Ice Flight. c:
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@NormalGhost

Although you said no pings, this thread hasn't been active in 11 days so I dunno if you still check it ;-; sorry if it's a bother!

I play flute primarily, but I started off on piano. (I was on and off with flute, but I count mysef as actually "starting" last year. I've played piano for nearly 10 years now, but I no longer take lessons) I'm also a percussionist, but not really a drummer. (Crash cymbal kid here whoops- but I also like playing mallets and aux). I once took violin lessons for like a month haha that didn't end well. I also own an ocarina but I don't play it that much.

I am also currently learning trumpet and alto sax, and I'm switching to bassoon for the spring concert.

Reeds are pain lmao

I'm in the water flight! I started out in ice, though.
@NormalGhost

Although you said no pings, this thread hasn't been active in 11 days so I dunno if you still check it ;-; sorry if it's a bother!

I play flute primarily, but I started off on piano. (I was on and off with flute, but I count mysef as actually "starting" last year. I've played piano for nearly 10 years now, but I no longer take lessons) I'm also a percussionist, but not really a drummer. (Crash cymbal kid here whoops- but I also like playing mallets and aux). I once took violin lessons for like a month haha that didn't end well. I also own an ocarina but I don't play it that much.

I am also currently learning trumpet and alto sax, and I'm switching to bassoon for the spring concert.

Reeds are pain lmao

I'm in the water flight! I started out in ice, though.
fKJwbdW.png
I play guitar, keyboard, drums and I'm in Lightning!
I play guitar, keyboard, drums and I'm in Lightning!
my main was alto sax. I've done tenor sax, clarinet, bass clarinet, and a little bit of trumpet and trombone. I actually started on the trumpet but I switched bc a friend offered to let me use her sax, and I didn't want to use icky school instruments lol

earth btw

@kittystar
dude I'm still a huge marching band nerd, but my uni doesn't have one because our lack of a football team. I do regret not learning brass, because I would love to be part of DCI, but I'm officially too old to audition now lol I would've gone french horn/mello but my hs had a limit on those, so I never got a chance to learn
my main was alto sax. I've done tenor sax, clarinet, bass clarinet, and a little bit of trumpet and trombone. I actually started on the trumpet but I switched bc a friend offered to let me use her sax, and I didn't want to use icky school instruments lol

earth btw

@kittystar
dude I'm still a huge marching band nerd, but my uni doesn't have one because our lack of a football team. I do regret not learning brass, because I would love to be part of DCI, but I'm officially too old to audition now lol I would've gone french horn/mello but my hs had a limit on those, so I never got a chance to learn
I'm in Arcane and I play Guitar (classical, acoustic, and electric if you want specifics), ukulele, and piano :)
I'm in Arcane and I play Guitar (classical, acoustic, and electric if you want specifics), ukulele, and piano :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11