Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Death Battle?
1 2
So...anyone watch Death Battle?

Any fantasy battles? Any critiques?

I sorta-kinda want to see a Flight Rising deity battle royale once the site gets popular enough. Which one will come out on top, the bone-covered Plaguebringer, the stony Earthshaker, the blazing Flamecaller, the blinding Lightweaver, the mysterious Shadowbinder, the raging Windsinger, the frigid Icewarden, the mossy Gladekeeper, the electrifying Stormcaller, the mystical Arcanist or the clairvoyant Tidelord?
So...anyone watch Death Battle?

Any fantasy battles? Any critiques?

I sorta-kinda want to see a Flight Rising deity battle royale once the site gets popular enough. Which one will come out on top, the bone-covered Plaguebringer, the stony Earthshaker, the blazing Flamecaller, the blinding Lightweaver, the mysterious Shadowbinder, the raging Windsinger, the frigid Icewarden, the mossy Gladekeeper, the electrifying Stormcaller, the mystical Arcanist or the clairvoyant Tidelord?
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
Spyro Vs Crash Bandicoot.
NEEDS TO HAPPEN
or Spyro Vs American Dragon Jake Long
both would make me squee
Spyro Vs Crash Bandicoot.
NEEDS TO HAPPEN
or Spyro Vs American Dragon Jake Long
both would make me squee
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
@MidnightYK Who do you think would win in a deity battle royale, and don't give me a biased answer. I'm a Light clan leader and I'm not entirely sure if Lightweaver would survive for long.
@MidnightYK Who do you think would win in a deity battle royale, and don't give me a biased answer. I'm a Light clan leader and I'm not entirely sure if Lightweaver would survive for long.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf well honestly, I'm not sure there'd be a definite winner seeing as
Light beats shadow
water beats fire
etc, all of them are weak to eachother. so...yea.
@Casandraelf well honestly, I'm not sure there'd be a definite winner seeing as
Light beats shadow
water beats fire
etc, all of them are weak to eachother. so...yea.
@MidnightYK Elemental weaknesses aside, my money's on Earthshaker, frankly, since he's the oldest and, because presumably he's the deity of Earth, he should have the experience necessary to take down anybody dumb enough to go against him, not to mention he's probably the strongest and most durable.
@MidnightYK Elemental weaknesses aside, my money's on Earthshaker, frankly, since he's the oldest and, because presumably he's the deity of Earth, he should have the experience necessary to take down anybody dumb enough to go against him, not to mention he's probably the strongest and most durable.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf A very fair argument, he has endurance, wisdom, and strength I'd think that (not being biased here, just being honest) the Shadowbringer would maybe be able to give him a run for his money though, because he is basically the 'rouge' class of FR. Stealth, sneaking, tricks, and thievery. All of which can be useful in a battle. If you cannot see the enemy, how can you defeat them?
I think both of them would wat least last until near the end.
@Casandraelf A very fair argument, he has endurance, wisdom, and strength I'd think that (not being biased here, just being honest) the Shadowbringer would maybe be able to give him a run for his money though, because he is basically the 'rouge' class of FR. Stealth, sneaking, tricks, and thievery. All of which can be useful in a battle. If you cannot see the enemy, how can you defeat them?
I think both of them would wat least last until near the end.
@MidnightYK Shadowbinder's a female and I believe you mean to write 'rogue.'

Anyway, keep in mind that Earthshaker and Shadowbinder would likely have been weakened from their respective fights with Lightweaver and...whomever Earthshaker's weak against.
@MidnightYK Shadowbinder's a female and I believe you mean to write 'rogue.'

Anyway, keep in mind that Earthshaker and Shadowbinder would likely have been weakened from their respective fights with Lightweaver and...whomever Earthshaker's weak against.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf oh yea XD I havent read the lore in a while, and I always misspell that word, sorry. and I think it'd be safe to say that Earthshaker would be weak against Nature (aka Life. or grass, etc. using pokemon logic here XD)
@Casandraelf oh yea XD I havent read the lore in a while, and I always misspell that word, sorry. and I think it'd be safe to say that Earthshaker would be weak against Nature (aka Life. or grass, etc. using pokemon logic here XD)
@MidnightYK Or water.
@MidnightYK Or water.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf Fire is already dealing with water XD
@Casandraelf Fire is already dealing with water XD
1 2