Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anime Lovers Welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*flies in on 3D Maneuver Gear screaming the Attack on Titan theme song*
*flies in on 3D Maneuver Gear screaming the Attack on Titan theme song*
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
@RogueFireHawk So I guess your an Attack on Titan fan? Lol XD
The flow of time is forever.
You are not.
Just flow.

Please come and check out my lair and the lore behind it! Hatchery coming soon!
so, Yuri!!! On Ice! is ending tomorrow
Or at least season 1...
Im not ready for this at all.
so, Yuri!!! On Ice! is ending tomorrow
Or at least season 1...
Im not ready for this at all.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
[quote name="AzuraKirigaya" date=2016-12-20 11:24:33] @RogueFireHawk So I guess your an Attack on Titan fan? Lol XD [/quote] Heck yeah! Eren's my favorite character btw XP
AzuraKirigaya wrote on 2016-12-20:

Heck yeah! Eren's my favorite character btw XP
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
[quote name="RogueFireHawk" date=2016-12-20 22:03:53] [quote name="AzuraKirigaya" date=2016-12-20 11:24:33] @RogueFireHawk So I guess your an Attack on Titan fan? Lol XD [/quote] Heck yeah! Eren's my favorite character btw XP [/quote] Lol! I like the opening and endings, but i have never watched the show before.
RogueFireHawk wrote on 2016-12-20:

Lol! I like the opening and endings, but i have never watched the show before.
You are not.
Just flow.

I never could get myself into AOT. It might've been the titans designs. I prefer comedy more. (adult comedy is great as well).

Also, to any of you who have watched Death Note, if you ever do a fandub, (mute the show and do your own dub) you realize how much they think and how little talking there is.
I never could get myself into AOT. It might've been the titans designs. I prefer comedy more. (adult comedy is great as well).

Also, to any of you who have watched Death Note, if you ever do a fandub, (mute the show and do your own dub) you realize how much they think and how little talking there is.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@DeathByGlamour I have never seen Death Note. But I know what it is about. Do they really think more than they talk.
@DeathByGlamour I have never seen Death Note. But I know what it is about. Do they really think more than they talk.
You are not.
Just flow.

Hello, everybody!

Great to see an anime thread on here. If there's anything I like talking about, it's anime. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei would probably be my favorite series of all time, well, more specifically Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi, the 2nd OVA, would be my favorite. I like to watch a bit of everything though. Some of my favorites include FLCL, Yurikuma Arashi, Tatami Galaxy, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Oh yes and

@DeathByGlamour I couldn't get myself into Attack on Titan either. I saw the encore to the world dub premier at Anime Boston, and the violence was a bit too much for me at the time (Yet somehow I could watch Freezing and Aachi wa Ssipak? Eh, who knows?).
Hello, everybody!

Great to see an anime thread on here. If there's anything I like talking about, it's anime. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei would probably be my favorite series of all time, well, more specifically Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi, the 2nd OVA, would be my favorite. I like to watch a bit of everything though. Some of my favorites include FLCL, Yurikuma Arashi, Tatami Galaxy, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Oh yes and

@DeathByGlamour I couldn't get myself into Attack on Titan either. I saw the encore to the world dub premier at Anime Boston, and the violence was a bit too much for me at the time (Yet somehow I could watch Freezing and Aachi wa Ssipak? Eh, who knows?).
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
[quote name="AzuraKirigaya" date=2016-12-21 09:11:00] [quote name="RogueFireHawk" date=2016-12-20 22:03:53] [quote name="AzuraKirigaya" date=2016-12-20 11:24:33] @RogueFireHawk So I guess your an Attack on Titan fan? Lol XD [/quote] Heck yeah! Eren's my favorite character btw XP [/quote] Lol! I like the opening and endings, but i have never watched the show before. [/quote] GO WATCH. SERIOUSLY. The animation and plot are amazing and I JUST REALLY LOVE EREN OKAY!!
AzuraKirigaya wrote on 2016-12-21:
RogueFireHawk wrote on 2016-12-20:

Lol! I like the opening and endings, but i have never watched the show before.

GO WATCH. SERIOUSLY. The animation and plot are amazing and I JUST REALLY LOVE EREN OKAY!!

~Eren Jaeger
@RogueFireHawk For you!!!! [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/979cae00782e37f11a804dfc3dbef24e/tumblr_my68xtFV0M1rksc1bo7_500.gif[/img]
@RogueFireHawk For you!!!!

tumblr_my68xtFV0M1rksc1bo7_500.gif
You are not.
Just flow.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8