Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Dc Tv Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2017-01-30 12:28:14] Hello everyone! The Musical Flash Crossover is comin up, and I thought why not discuss possible songs? Barry must sing the Sonic theme GOTTA GO FAST [/quote] @Crazyraspberry There's a musical crossover how did I not know BARRY SHOULD DO SANIC [s]Cisco should know K-pop and starts doing dope by bts boys THAT WOULD BE AMAZING[/s] *Prays someone does hamilton*
crazyraspberry wrote on 2017-01-30:
Hello everyone! The Musical Flash Crossover is comin up, and I thought why not discuss possible songs? Barry must sing the Sonic theme GOTTA GO FAST
@Crazyraspberry
There's a musical crossover how did I not know
BARRY SHOULD DO SANIC
Cisco should know K-pop and starts doing dope by bts boys THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Prays someone does hamilton*
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
I just started watching Legends with my mom a few weeks ago! Still on season 1 but I really love it so far! My favorites Snart!
I just started watching Legends with my mom a few weeks ago! Still on season 1 but I really love it so far! My favorites Snart!
[quote name="Barrypaws" date=2017-01-30 13:42:55] I just started watching Legends with my mom a few weeks ago! Still on season 1 but I really love it so far! My favorites Snart! [/quote] @BarryPaws Oh OH NO YOU LIKE SNART @Crazyraspberry DUDE RANT TO THEM THEY LIKE SNART OH GOD HELP THEM WHEN THEY FINISH SEASON 1
Barrypaws wrote on 2017-01-30:
@BarryPaws
Oh OH NO YOU LIKE SNART
@Crazyraspberry
DUDE RANT TO THEM THEY LIKE SNART OH GOD HELP THEM WHEN THEY FINISH SEASON 1
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
WHA T HAPPENS TP SNART
WHA T HAPPENS TP SNART
@Barrypaws
YOU WILL CRY IF I TELL YOU ARE YOU SURE
@Barrypaws
YOU WILL CRY IF I TELL YOU ARE YOU SURE
IM SCARED
IM SCARED
@Barrypaws
ARE YOU CLOSE TO THE FINALE CAUE IF SO ID BE SPOILING IT FOR YOU THEN IF I TELL
@Barrypaws
ARE YOU CLOSE TO THE FINALE CAUE IF SO ID BE SPOILING IT FOR YOU THEN IF I TELL
@Visionrift I think I have like 4 eps left! No spoilers i'll find out and be depressed in a few days!!
@Visionrift I think I have like 4 eps left! No spoilers i'll find out and be depressed in a few days!!
@BarryPaws
You've gotten yourself into an endless Abyss of Sadness my friend.
@BarryPaws
You've gotten yourself into an endless Abyss of Sadness my friend.
MBjujvx.png
@crazyraspberry :(
@crazyraspberry :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11