Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is love?
1 2
[quote name="Ichamo" date=2016-11-23 13:46:49] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-23 09:03:53] BABY DON'T HURT ME [/quote] [quote name="pthn" date=2016-11-23 09:04:44] DON'T HURT ME [/quote] NO MORE [/quote] Finally. Thank you. <3
Ichamo wrote on 2016-11-23:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-23:
BABY DON'T HURT ME
pthn wrote on 2016-11-23:
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

Finally. Thank you. <3
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@Ash3s101 if you'd feel comfortable with it, you can talk to me? I might not be too great with advice but I can listen if you need it

(I sort of like someone but I am unsure if what I feel is actually a romantic feeling or what >.<, I'm also kinda skittish around males)
@Ash3s101 if you'd feel comfortable with it, you can talk to me? I might not be too great with advice but I can listen if you need it

(I sort of like someone but I am unsure if what I feel is actually a romantic feeling or what >.<, I'm also kinda skittish around males)
vcwdnl.png
Yep what DuskFlower said
Yep what DuskFlower said
Frankenstein3.jpg
@duskflower

OML I'm a Christian too! Good to know that I'm not the only one in this game! ^-^

@duskflower

OML I'm a Christian too! Good to know that I'm not the only one in this game! ^-^

@ash3s101

Are you wanting to know what romantic love is, what it feels like?
Or platonic love?

I would have to guess you mean romantic love by the way you've worded your post.

Love is hard, love is painful, love takes work, love takes time, love takes commitment.
Love is a choice as much as it isn't a choice.
You have to choose to keep loving someone, to keep making it work. Not everyone is willing to work on love and to make it work. Sometimes you're more willing than the other person to keep it going, and then it falls apart because you're the only one working to make it work.
Sometimes you love someone who doesn't feel the same, but will lead you on and make you think that they do.

When it's the right person, love can be easy, love can be less work. But it will always be work. At times it will still be hard.

Love sucks, and it's something you shouldn't preoccupy your free time and thought with. It's not that big of a deal. Think you love someone but they don't love you? Whatever, forget those feelings. Bury them under a pile of gravel and dirt. Smother it under all that dirt. Eventually it'll bloom back and you'll love someone else. Hopefully this time it's with someone who genuinely returns your feelings. If not, bury it again and try again later.

But if you let it eat away at you, you'll never find it. You have to be positive. If you're negative and let it consume you, it'll just chase it off.
Positive attracts positive, so just try to be positive and let go of letting it eat away at you.
@ash3s101

Are you wanting to know what romantic love is, what it feels like?
Or platonic love?

I would have to guess you mean romantic love by the way you've worded your post.

Love is hard, love is painful, love takes work, love takes time, love takes commitment.
Love is a choice as much as it isn't a choice.
You have to choose to keep loving someone, to keep making it work. Not everyone is willing to work on love and to make it work. Sometimes you're more willing than the other person to keep it going, and then it falls apart because you're the only one working to make it work.
Sometimes you love someone who doesn't feel the same, but will lead you on and make you think that they do.

When it's the right person, love can be easy, love can be less work. But it will always be work. At times it will still be hard.

Love sucks, and it's something you shouldn't preoccupy your free time and thought with. It's not that big of a deal. Think you love someone but they don't love you? Whatever, forget those feelings. Bury them under a pile of gravel and dirt. Smother it under all that dirt. Eventually it'll bloom back and you'll love someone else. Hopefully this time it's with someone who genuinely returns your feelings. If not, bury it again and try again later.

But if you let it eat away at you, you'll never find it. You have to be positive. If you're negative and let it consume you, it'll just chase it off.
Positive attracts positive, so just try to be positive and let go of letting it eat away at you.
1 2