Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who your Fav Youtuber
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
HOO BOY HERE WE GO

If my username didn't immediately scream it to your face I really like JackSepticEye XD Also a HUUUGE Markiplier fan!

+ Game Theory, Thomas Sanders, Game Grumps, and Good Mythical Morning!

Ayy if anyone with similar interests wants to talk a bit I'm always up for a chat! :D
HOO BOY HERE WE GO

If my username didn't immediately scream it to your face I really like JackSepticEye XD Also a HUUUGE Markiplier fan!

+ Game Theory, Thomas Sanders, Game Grumps, and Good Mythical Morning!

Ayy if anyone with similar interests wants to talk a bit I'm always up for a chat! :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
Jacksepticeye, Game grumps and Good Mythical Morning
Jacksepticeye, Game grumps and Good Mythical Morning
Cow Chop. :D <3 [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26gLwOMkWpaAWCgwg/giphy.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/etn5cPE.gif[/img][/center]
Cow Chop. :D <3
giphy.gif

etn5cPE.gif
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
I watch so many youtubers, just a few of my faves: Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, CinnamontoastKen, Markiplier, Zoella, Ebony Day, GemmaEmily, Marzia, SuperMaryFace, RomanAtwoodVlogs

I also watch Alfie Deyes vlogs, but mainly for Zoe and Nala ahahahaha
There are a few others I watch all the time, just can't remember then at the moment ahaa :)
I watch so many youtubers, just a few of my faves: Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, CinnamontoastKen, Markiplier, Zoella, Ebony Day, GemmaEmily, Marzia, SuperMaryFace, RomanAtwoodVlogs

I also watch Alfie Deyes vlogs, but mainly for Zoe and Nala ahahahaha
There are a few others I watch all the time, just can't remember then at the moment ahaa :)
lo2_by_deathsshade-dbgvkzd.png
Gronkh :D
He is such a heartwarming, lovely and funny guy. I can't really describe it because you have to experience him on your own. Even with many subscribers he is still himself. I was going through a lot of **** and his videos helped me feeling better.

Gronkh :D
He is such a heartwarming, lovely and funny guy. I can't really describe it because you have to experience him on your own. Even with many subscribers he is still himself. I was going through a lot of **** and his videos helped me feeling better.

eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
Carrie [img]http://www.maximumpop.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/tumblr_m7y94m28D41rrdpfi.gif[/img] Hope [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/9953065de5e23a808812c434dda5ff68/tumblr_inline_nl3ey7Q2F61se04wx.gif[/img] Fletcher [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/b4ca81b68ca60fb46490d258b0a3ea13/tumblr_mxnpsuJrpR1s90wb5o1_500.gif[/img] I've watched her videos essentially since she began on YouTube and still, she remains my favourite. It's possibly because I relate to her a hella lot - I have hair exactly like hers (although she go hers cut last year for charity so it's not as long now as it is in these gifs) I drink a heck of a lot of tea I constantly read books Obsessed w Harry Potter Many other things, lol.
Carrie
tumblr_m7y94m28D41rrdpfi.gif

Hope
tumblr_inline_nl3ey7Q2F61se04wx.gif

Fletcher
tumblr_mxnpsuJrpR1s90wb5o1_500.gif

I've watched her videos essentially since she began on YouTube and still, she remains my favourite.

It's possibly because I relate to her a hella lot -
I have hair exactly like hers (although she go hers cut last year for charity so it's not as long now as it is in these gifs)
I drink a heck of a lot of tea
I constantly read books
Obsessed w Harry Potter
Many other things, lol.
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Cryaotic used to top dog on my list, but I haven't watched him in ages. CowChop is pretty gr8 as well as TomatoGaming
Cryaotic used to top dog on my list, but I haven't watched him in ages. CowChop is pretty gr8 as well as TomatoGaming
I'm no Hila, but Ethan is bae.
I'm no Hila, but Ethan is bae.
DmRdZYl.png
Omg I have too many faves to choose one from, but I'll mention some:
Dan and Phil, Matthew Santoro, Simply Nailogical, ProJared(and his let's play-channel), PeanutButterGamer and The Game Theorists (My taste is kind of special, I know, I know .'D)

I also like Good Mythical Morning, but I haven't watched their videos in ages.. D:

Also, if anyone who likes the same kind of stuff and would like to come and chat, I would love to talk! :3
Omg I have too many faves to choose one from, but I'll mention some:
Dan and Phil, Matthew Santoro, Simply Nailogical, ProJared(and his let's play-channel), PeanutButterGamer and The Game Theorists (My taste is kind of special, I know, I know .'D)

I also like Good Mythical Morning, but I haven't watched their videos in ages.. D:

Also, if anyone who likes the same kind of stuff and would like to come and chat, I would love to talk! :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
I don't have a fav but my top are: Vanossgaming, Game Grumps, Achievement Hunter, Dan and Phil, Good Mythical Morning, I mainly watch Mark for fnaf (guilty), TheTimTracker (Disney Vlogers)

I get so proud of some of these people, from hearing about how they got humbly started and watching them grow and grow.
I don't have a fav but my top are: Vanossgaming, Game Grumps, Achievement Hunter, Dan and Phil, Good Mythical Morning, I mainly watch Mark for fnaf (guilty), TheTimTracker (Disney Vlogers)

I get so proud of some of these people, from hearing about how they got humbly started and watching them grow and grow.
549.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12