Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unpopular Food Opinions?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I really hate all condiments. I don't understand people who drown their food and ruin the original flavor. I get a lot of weird comments when I say I pefer things plain.

Other than that, I find these things gross:

tomatoes
pickles
onions
mushrooms
cantaloupe
fat on meat oh god
vinegar flavored anythings
bloody food
most seafood
kale
licorice

on the other hand I LOVE coconut which a lot of people I know dislike, and I don't understand that. so gud

I really hate all condiments. I don't understand people who drown their food and ruin the original flavor. I get a lot of weird comments when I say I pefer things plain.

Other than that, I find these things gross:

tomatoes
pickles
onions
mushrooms
cantaloupe
fat on meat oh god
vinegar flavored anythings
bloody food
most seafood
kale
licorice

on the other hand I LOVE coconut which a lot of people I know dislike, and I don't understand that. so gud

ycSiwsB.png
I can't stand marshmellows, the texture just bugs me so much.
I can't stand marshmellows, the texture just bugs me so much.
TaliME2IGN.jpg
I honestly can't eat grits if I don't put grape jelly in them. They tatse so plain without it ;-; that and the texture of grits just is annoying and there needs to be something there to distract me from that.

-

I don't understand how people eat French fries (or any kind of fry) in milkshakes. Why. Just , why.
I honestly can't eat grits if I don't put grape jelly in them. They tatse so plain without it ;-; that and the texture of grits just is annoying and there needs to be something there to distract me from that.

-

I don't understand how people eat French fries (or any kind of fry) in milkshakes. Why. Just , why.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
*shifty eyes*

I know someone who sticks all their fries in an ice cream sundae. (myself included lel)

also, cold pizza best pizza
*shifty eyes*

I know someone who sticks all their fries in an ice cream sundae. (myself included lel)

also, cold pizza best pizza
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19