Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | calming stuff, let's hang in there
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
whoOPS forgot to check this thread for a while, i apologize for the late responses !

@owlstar7
im so happy this thread could be a help to you in such trying times, and congrats on the new puppy ^u^

@Iymarra @OrcaTheUltimate @Cheshly @Swimpuku
<3
whoOPS forgot to check this thread for a while, i apologize for the late responses !

@owlstar7
im so happy this thread could be a help to you in such trying times, and congrats on the new puppy ^u^

@Iymarra @OrcaTheUltimate @Cheshly @Swimpuku
<3
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
this is so pure... I love it! Great work you doing here!
this is so pure... I love it! Great work you doing here!
thank you so much for this thread. my sibling passed away from a car accident recently, stuff like this is a godsend <3 you have no idea.
thank you so much for this thread. my sibling passed away from a car accident recently, stuff like this is a godsend <3 you have no idea.
ycSiwsB.png
I will never not come back to this forum during hard times... I hope this can continue to help a lot of people...
I will never not come back to this forum during hard times... I hope this can continue to help a lot of people...
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Gahh this is a really nice thread,,,

Hopefully I won't have to come back too often but I'm glad to know it's here for when I and others need it :)
Gahh this is a really nice thread,,,

Hopefully I won't have to come back too often but I'm glad to know it's here for when I and others need it :)
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
Coming back to this forum for bio resources. I think it's time I make some official de-stress/comfort dragons for my lair. This is still the best post....
Coming back to this forum for bio resources. I think it's time I make some official de-stress/comfort dragons for my lair. This is still the best post....
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

I'd like to make a badge for this!! My art isn't that good but I really love this thread a WHOLE lot and I keep coming back to it no matter what. I hope it's okay! I'll edit this later with it!
I'd like to make a badge for this!! My art isn't that good but I really love this thread a WHOLE lot and I keep coming back to it no matter what. I hope it's okay! I'll edit this later with it!
kei4B33.png
@HeckinCat
oh gosh!! that'd be amazing, totally go ahead!! :'D
and i'm happy the thread is able to help you!
@HeckinCat
oh gosh!! that'd be amazing, totally go ahead!! :'D
and i'm happy the thread is able to help you!
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
this got boosted to the front page in the middle of me having another freakout over a rather bad but short relationship i ended back in january.

:thumbsup:
this got boosted to the front page in the middle of me having another freakout over a rather bad but short relationship i ended back in january.

:thumbsup:
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Hollyshark
Ohhh, I'm so glad you're doing better!
@Hollyshark
Ohhh, I'm so glad you're doing better!
kei4B33.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17