Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Im dying inside
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Ichamo" date=2016-11-08 18:37:05] [img]http://i.imgur.com/f2O9k62.png[/img] [/quote]
Ichamo wrote on 2016-11-08:
f2O9k62.png
globules.png
The politico site says NC is leaning toward Red. :x My state sucks.

I will never refer to him as president, regardless of the outcome of this election. He's not my leader.
The politico site says NC is leaning toward Red. :x My state sucks.

I will never refer to him as president, regardless of the outcome of this election. He's not my leader.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Ohio is leaning towards Trump, my mother and her parents voted for him and I just...kill me. ._.
Ohio is leaning towards Trump, my mother and her parents voted for him and I just...kill me. ._.
I'm actually crying right now... I distanced myself from this election through memes and stuff but now I'm realizing how badly a Trump presidency could go and I'm so scared :(
I'm actually crying right now... I distanced myself from this election through memes and stuff but now I'm realizing how badly a Trump presidency could go and I'm so scared :(
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
seriously how did this happen
seriously how did this happen
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
God I'm so nervous about tonight. It's still too early to say what's going to happen but I'm dreading what might come of it.
God I'm so nervous about tonight. It's still too early to say what's going to happen but I'm dreading what might come of it.
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
If Trump wins....

I'm screwed. Cause I have NO place in his America.
If Trump wins....

I'm screwed. Cause I have NO place in his America.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Hillary is back ahead in Virginia. Florida is still close.

Colorado usually votes blue, and seems to be voting that way this time too, so hopefully I won't have to disown my home state.

But the state I'm currently living in is still pending results...

Hillary is back ahead in Virginia. Florida is still close.

Colorado usually votes blue, and seems to be voting that way this time too, so hopefully I won't have to disown my home state.

But the state I'm currently living in is still pending results...

87b0151da9.png
Texas is my birth state and h E C K I N H E CK
Texas is my birth state and h E C K I N H E CK
sdSRvlV.png
As someone who is nonbinary I'm legitimately afraid to live in a Trump america...His VP is all for conversion therapy which is just peachy...I'm going to be hardcore praying for all the NB and Trans people who are still minors living under a...less then satisfactory parental unit situation.
As someone who is nonbinary I'm legitimately afraid to live in a Trump america...His VP is all for conversion therapy which is just peachy...I'm going to be hardcore praying for all the NB and Trans people who are still minors living under a...less then satisfactory parental unit situation.
1 2 3 4