Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I am scared and sad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ashotinthedark
i understand, i just don't understand people who don't vote
@ashotinthedark
i understand, i just don't understand people who don't vote
As a member of the LGBTA+, MOGAI, a minority religion, and as a mentally ill person: I am absolutely terrified of this election. It feels as if my life is on the line. This isn't about "safe spaces", this is about the freedom to be who I am without fear.
As a member of the LGBTA+, MOGAI, a minority religion, and as a mentally ill person: I am absolutely terrified of this election. It feels as if my life is on the line. This isn't about "safe spaces", this is about the freedom to be who I am without fear.
@Numimet Personally, its one reason I was so done with this election. I don't think EITHER candidate cares about people like you and I. Mentally ill, LGBT, I'm an Atheist...so...yea, no. They don't care.
@Numimet Personally, its one reason I was so done with this election. I don't think EITHER candidate cares about people like you and I. Mentally ill, LGBT, I'm an Atheist...so...yea, no. They don't care.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 We're pretty much doomed either way I think, but maybe a little less so with Clinton. Unfortunately, it looks like she may not win. Goodness help us.
@Saifur1982 We're pretty much doomed either way I think, but maybe a little less so with Clinton. Unfortunately, it looks like she may not win. Goodness help us.
@Numimet My candidate for 2020...screw it. [img]https://img.ifcdn.com/images/364d66ed918e1b636e403cebe80f68aa4bb6a29eff17b554b400ee8afd50a2a7_1.jpg[/img]
@Numimet My candidate for 2020...screw it.

364d66ed918e1b636e403cebe80f68aa4bb6a29eff17b554b400ee8afd50a2a7_1.jpg
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Finally, a candidate we can believe in!
@Saifur1982 Finally, a candidate we can believe in!
I'm so scared guys I logged into FR just to find people to talk to about this
we're so screwed there's like a 97% projected chance of trump *** how did this happen
I'm so scared guys I logged into FR just to find people to talk to about this
we're so screwed there's like a 97% projected chance of trump *** how did this happen
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
@Ferid
white people
@Ferid
white people
i am legit crying and i am a minor whom couldn't vote
i am legit crying and i am a minor whom couldn't vote
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
[quote name="dggeoff" date=2016-11-08 21:01:03] @Ferid white people [/quote] Stop with this non-sense.
dggeoff wrote on 2016-11-08:
@Ferid
white people

Stop with this non-sense.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10