Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | add/adhd users?
1 2 3 4 5
ADD, severe social anxiety, depression..... ;^;
ADD, severe social anxiety, depression..... ;^;
waterfull.png
@wumbology

when i was on meds, I was always twitchy and acted like a zombie ! D:
@wumbology

when i was on meds, I was always twitchy and acted like a zombie ! D:
Thomas
he/him
@hydria
sorry to hear that! are you doing well?

@elubviq
i was pretty twitchy too! it made my handwriting shaky :c
@hydria
sorry to hear that! are you doing well?

@elubviq
i was pretty twitchy too! it made my handwriting shaky :c
@wumbology

people called me 'twitch' all the time :c
@wumbology

people called me 'twitch' all the time :c
Thomas
he/him
@elubviq
people these days >:c when did you stop medication?
@elubviq
people these days >:c when did you stop medication?
@wumbology

I stopped it years ago and I've been free of medication ever since. I use young living essential oils, and they seem to help me focus when they really need it, so!
@wumbology

I stopped it years ago and I've been free of medication ever since. I use young living essential oils, and they seem to help me focus when they really need it, so!
Thomas
he/him
@wumbology

God, I have the worst ADD. >> Been dealing w/ it ever since elementary.
Not fun, lemme tell you. I also hate it when people try to causally say I don't have it or that ADD doesn't exist...
@wumbology

God, I have the worst ADD. >> Been dealing w/ it ever since elementary.
Not fun, lemme tell you. I also hate it when people try to causally say I don't have it or that ADD doesn't exist...
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@elubviq
cool! i believe that natural remedies are always the best way to medicate when possible! c:

@jinkiez
oh my ffgdfgossshhh that ticks me off so bad. i'm not easily shaken but- boy.
@elubviq
cool! i believe that natural remedies are always the best way to medicate when possible! c:

@jinkiez
oh my ffgdfgossshhh that ticks me off so bad. i'm not easily shaken but- boy.
@wumbology

I'm not professionally diagnosed, but i probably have some sort of add/adhd. depression and anxiety have sort of gotten in the way of it, but i've probably had it since i was a kid. with a new med, the hyperactive part of it surfaced and made things more obvious. as a kid i had severe attention and memory issues, but my shy nature led ppl to believe i was just a daydreamer. as i got over my social anxiety, it was my low energy from depression that kept me from displaying hyperactive symptoms. but now i have a wider range of symptoms, so im gonna try and get a professional opinion.

my day has been alright. i have a killer headache tho.
@wumbology

I'm not professionally diagnosed, but i probably have some sort of add/adhd. depression and anxiety have sort of gotten in the way of it, but i've probably had it since i was a kid. with a new med, the hyperactive part of it surfaced and made things more obvious. as a kid i had severe attention and memory issues, but my shy nature led ppl to believe i was just a daydreamer. as i got over my social anxiety, it was my low energy from depression that kept me from displaying hyperactive symptoms. but now i have a wider range of symptoms, so im gonna try and get a professional opinion.

my day has been alright. i have a killer headache tho.
azag_sig.png
@lineko
oh no! i hope you get things cleared up soon!c: i was lucky enough to be clearly diagnosed at 9, but i was too scared and confused to understand.
@lineko
oh no! i hope you get things cleared up soon!c: i was lucky enough to be clearly diagnosed at 9, but i was too scared and confused to understand.
1 2 3 4 5