Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Expensive Hobbies
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Kpribbit

I used to horse ride once a week too, and yeah, it's so pricey >.> I do most of my riding when I go to Spain, since it's so much cheaper there and you can do more, like galloping along beaches or racing.

My sister loaned a horse for a short while and it cost a sh-t tonne, if it cost that much to "borrow" a horse, oh man, the price of owning one.... |'D I want a horse too, only 1 woud suffice but two would be nice, I want two big Belgian drafts :D
@Kpribbit

I used to horse ride once a week too, and yeah, it's so pricey >.> I do most of my riding when I go to Spain, since it's so much cheaper there and you can do more, like galloping along beaches or racing.

My sister loaned a horse for a short while and it cost a sh-t tonne, if it cost that much to "borrow" a horse, oh man, the price of owning one.... |'D I want a horse too, only 1 woud suffice but two would be nice, I want two big Belgian drafts :D
Tn4aWhc.png
I recently got into collecting transformers. Thankfully I'm pretty picky, but still even when getting some of the cheaper ones the cost quickly adds up. Then there's the 3rd party figures, which are amazing, but so expensive. Most of them are out of my price range sadly.
I recently got into collecting transformers. Thankfully I'm pretty picky, but still even when getting some of the cheaper ones the cost quickly adds up. Then there's the 3rd party figures, which are amazing, but so expensive. Most of them are out of my price range sadly.
i ride horses too. it gets expensive even if i don't own a horse.

i collect amiibos and funko pops and some of them are really expensive ;/ like some funkos are over 50 bucks but i need my favorite characters anyways. gaming is another. that one should be obvious but most games cost...a bit. and not to mention not all games are available for all game systems to you need to buy said game system to play those ones.

i'm an artist too and art supplies are...a lot. especially for the nicer ****. aaaaand my snakes. i buy all this useless stuff for them but it's so fun to decorate and make sure they're content. i think i spent over 200$ on my last snake.
i ride horses too. it gets expensive even if i don't own a horse.

i collect amiibos and funko pops and some of them are really expensive ;/ like some funkos are over 50 bucks but i need my favorite characters anyways. gaming is another. that one should be obvious but most games cost...a bit. and not to mention not all games are available for all game systems to you need to buy said game system to play those ones.

i'm an artist too and art supplies are...a lot. especially for the nicer ****. aaaaand my snakes. i buy all this useless stuff for them but it's so fun to decorate and make sure they're content. i think i spent over 200$ on my last snake.
Making stuffed animals and clay figurines from Super Sculpey gets really expensive when you underprice your works. I can't help but relate to all those poor people who can't buy stuff so I make all my works really cheap. ;///;
Making stuffed animals and clay figurines from Super Sculpey gets really expensive when you underprice your works. I can't help but relate to all those poor people who can't buy stuff so I make all my works really cheap. ;///;
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
Animation is expensive on my damn eyes does that count
Animation is expensive on my damn eyes does that count
sihn_by_cloud__runner-dce2e49.png
@StormsAndWolves

I used to animate, and yeah, it takes a real toll on ya |'D I used to animate on plan white backgrounds (before adding in the actual background) so by the time I was done my eyes were killing me e_e
@StormsAndWolves

I used to animate, and yeah, it takes a real toll on ya |'D I used to animate on plan white backgrounds (before adding in the actual background) so by the time I was done my eyes were killing me e_e
Tn4aWhc.png
Digital art is cheaper than traditional in the long run, but Jesus does everything have a big price. My tablet costed 300$, but luckily I got it for 50 dollars off. Paint tool said costs nearly $100 if you don't pirate it and of course you need a good computer.
Digital art is cheaper than traditional in the long run, but Jesus does everything have a big price. My tablet costed 300$, but luckily I got it for 50 dollars off. Paint tool said costs nearly $100 if you don't pirate it and of course you need a good computer.
@DinoGirl500 Same

@OffensiveTitles I got mine round 200-ish. I jut used FireAlpaca for a long time before switching to Photoshop XD
(I may or may not have pirated that for a class... oops)
@DinoGirl500 Same

@OffensiveTitles I got mine round 200-ish. I jut used FireAlpaca for a long time before switching to Photoshop XD
(I may or may not have pirated that for a class... oops)
sihn_by_cloud__runner-dce2e49.png
Expensive habits? VIDEO GAMES! It's like we mid as well right? We're not getting any younger.
Expensive habits? VIDEO GAMES! It's like we mid as well right? We're not getting any younger.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
For me, it's music. Why is everything so expensive?!

It doesn't help being a bass player, because the strings can run me $30-$50 a set, not to mention all of the amps, cords, pedals, etc. Even the books are more expensive.

Also, guitars are like potato chips. You get one, it's all great for a while but then you find yourself browsing craigslist because you want to try another, or you see one and fall in love with it and it's all downhill from there.

Find a nice guitar with good sound? Hmm, these cables get too much interference. I need some with more insulation. Sounds great! But these headphones really don't do it justice, I should get some better ones. . .

Don't even get me started on proper sound equipment. I am so screwed if I end up needing any lol

At lest it's motivation. You can't not practice, look at all the money you spent! You better get damn good at this thing!

Birds too. They go through a LOT of food and bird toys are ungodly expensive for some reason. The vet bills are nothing to sneeze at either.
For me, it's music. Why is everything so expensive?!

It doesn't help being a bass player, because the strings can run me $30-$50 a set, not to mention all of the amps, cords, pedals, etc. Even the books are more expensive.

Also, guitars are like potato chips. You get one, it's all great for a while but then you find yourself browsing craigslist because you want to try another, or you see one and fall in love with it and it's all downhill from there.

Find a nice guitar with good sound? Hmm, these cables get too much interference. I need some with more insulation. Sounds great! But these headphones really don't do it justice, I should get some better ones. . .

Don't even get me started on proper sound equipment. I am so screwed if I end up needing any lol

At lest it's motivation. You can't not practice, look at all the money you spent! You better get damn good at this thing!

Birds too. They go through a LOT of food and bird toys are ungodly expensive for some reason. The vet bills are nothing to sneeze at either.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15