Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My cats are ready for halloween
1 2
Found this shark hat at target. Put it on Wendy. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/3293427413616e3cc6c1f22d50593802/tumblr_oen2gflU5S1u7c5wxo1_400.jpg[/img] She's pretty chill about it. I realize the hat would be better on my other cat, being that it is a shark and other cat's name is Bruce. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e57cfa670b7dc5d614398ae5d63f719b/tumblr_oen2gflU5S1u7c5wxo2_400.jpg[/img] Bruce does not agree.
Found this shark hat at target. Put it on Wendy.
tumblr_oen2gflU5S1u7c5wxo1_400.jpg

She's pretty chill about it. I realize the hat would be better on my other cat, being that it is a shark and other cat's name is Bruce.
tumblr_oen2gflU5S1u7c5wxo2_400.jpg

Bruce does not agree.
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!

Bruce looks quite concerned about his costume.
FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!

Bruce looks quite concerned about his costume.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
@Tysm

Oh my gosh. Bruce is freaking out, haha.

I saw some cat costumes at Petco. I really wanted one for mine, but I know she'd just react like Bruce, so I settled for a taco costume for my dog.
@Tysm

Oh my gosh. Bruce is freaking out, haha.

I saw some cat costumes at Petco. I really wanted one for mine, but I know she'd just react like Bruce, so I settled for a taco costume for my dog.
f0ICgJV.jpg
Bruce's face in the second one is my favorite. I own a little set of cat-sized Minnie ears (my second cat's name is Minnie) and she makes that same face before she makes us take them off.
Bruce's face in the second one is my favorite. I own a little set of cat-sized Minnie ears (my second cat's name is Minnie) and she makes that same face before she makes us take them off.
@Tysm My little dachshund will be dressed as a hot dog but I don't know about my 2 cats. Maybe i'll find a Sylvester costume lol
@Tysm My little dachshund will be dressed as a hot dog but I don't know about my 2 cats. Maybe i'll find a Sylvester costume lol
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
i need to hand make a costume for my dog because shes a sighthound mix and is both relatively big (compared to the size of most dog costumes) and has a curved spine due to being over half greyhound.
i still dont know what im gonna dress her up as
i need to hand make a costume for my dog because shes a sighthound mix and is both relatively big (compared to the size of most dog costumes) and has a curved spine due to being over half greyhound.
i still dont know what im gonna dress her up as
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
Oh my! What precious meow-creatures!

(Bruce does not agREE *wheeze*)
Oh my! What precious meow-creatures!

(Bruce does not agREE *wheeze*)
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
This... this actually made my otherwise stressful night. Bruce is just not having it lol
This... this actually made my otherwise stressful night. Bruce is just not having it lol
"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission."
VIKTOR | ARCANE
jEoykqi.png
Ah that is so cute!!!
Ah that is so cute!!!
we bought a dorky pet sweater (it has tweed patches, it's amazing) and a bowtie for our ridiculous, gigantic cat Raziel and I was going to embroider a "hello my name is" tag on it with "Professor McDeathCuddles" buuuut ...it's too small. silly us for thinking a small dog costume would fit His Girthness.
we bought a dorky pet sweater (it has tweed patches, it's amazing) and a bowtie for our ridiculous, gigantic cat Raziel and I was going to embroider a "hello my name is" tag on it with "Professor McDeathCuddles" buuuut ...it's too small. silly us for thinking a small dog costume would fit His Girthness.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
1 2