Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Uncommon/Odd Fears
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
mazes i am fine with enclosed areas but put me in a maze and my mind goes immediately to " well you are going to die alone in here "
mazes i am fine with enclosed areas but put me in a maze and my mind goes immediately to " well you are going to die alone in here "
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Hoar frost make my body twitch like nothing. if I see it, I have to destroy it.

Also I have mild Trypophobia. Oddly though, only certain colours and sizes of holes set my brain off. Though the pictures people make through looking up Trypophobia is cringe worthy enough for me.
Hoar frost make my body twitch like nothing. if I see it, I have to destroy it.

Also I have mild Trypophobia. Oddly though, only certain colours and sizes of holes set my brain off. Though the pictures people make through looking up Trypophobia is cringe worthy enough for me.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
I have a fear of being near a car when the hood part with the engine is up and its running. I have a fear that the belts or something will snap and fly out at the speed of light and kill me.
I have a fear of being near a car when the hood part with the engine is up and its running. I have a fear that the belts or something will snap and fly out at the speed of light and kill me.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
I was about 10 or 11 at the time, but I had a computer in my room. One of the games I was playing showed a scary picture (more of the unsettling, it-didn't-hurt-at-the-time-but-now-i'm-paranoid kind than the jumpscare kind) and made me incapable of looking at the monitor when it was off for several years. I'm over it though, have been since we moved out of that place.
I was about 10 or 11 at the time, but I had a computer in my room. One of the games I was playing showed a scary picture (more of the unsettling, it-didn't-hurt-at-the-time-but-now-i'm-paranoid kind than the jumpscare kind) and made me incapable of looking at the monitor when it was off for several years. I'm over it though, have been since we moved out of that place.
i'll rebuild this one day
Ok let's see: I wish this was fake but I have an extreme phobia of needles....Shot needles scare me so much, When the nurse walks in with the orange tray thing with all of the needles and stuff I almost immediately start to cry, Also I start to sorta hyperventilate at times. I just think it's going to hurt ALOT, even though it doesn't, They just scare me to death.

I also have a fear of being trapped in small spaces. When I was little people at m elementary would all sit in, and clog this one tube slide we had and if I was in the middle of that I'd be kicking my way out, It's not as bad now but still.

Oh yeah another one is (Yes I know this is silly) but I have a fear of the dark, not slightly dark, pitch black dark. I feel like someone's going to come up behind me and hurt me really badly or kill me.

(That's all I can think of for now)
Ok let's see: I wish this was fake but I have an extreme phobia of needles....Shot needles scare me so much, When the nurse walks in with the orange tray thing with all of the needles and stuff I almost immediately start to cry, Also I start to sorta hyperventilate at times. I just think it's going to hurt ALOT, even though it doesn't, They just scare me to death.

I also have a fear of being trapped in small spaces. When I was little people at m elementary would all sit in, and clog this one tube slide we had and if I was in the middle of that I'd be kicking my way out, It's not as bad now but still.

Oh yeah another one is (Yes I know this is silly) but I have a fear of the dark, not slightly dark, pitch black dark. I feel like someone's going to come up behind me and hurt me really badly or kill me.

(That's all I can think of for now)
my*
my*
High empty ceilings (beams or industrial mess up top is ok, empty nothingness is not...not sure why)

walking down steep hills

animals with human faces/heads (invasion of the body snatchers banjo dog or what we do in the dark faulty cat morph and kinda the forest god from princess mononoke)

High empty ceilings (beams or industrial mess up top is ok, empty nothingness is not...not sure why)

walking down steep hills

animals with human faces/heads (invasion of the body snatchers banjo dog or what we do in the dark faulty cat morph and kinda the forest god from princess mononoke)

Apparently it's "odd" to be afraid of small long legged spider and beetles.. or just crawling things in general :v

also large empty houses.. ew
Apparently it's "odd" to be afraid of small long legged spider and beetles.. or just crawling things in general :v

also large empty houses.. ew
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
[quote name="Lurantis" date=2016-09-16 09:38:14] for me, i have a pretty bad fear of mirrors. idk why, they freak me out. i feel like somethings watching me from the other side or something and it scares me [/quote] I'm kinda scared of mirrors, too! Not too much, but they make me really uncomfortable for some reason. My true irrational fear, however, is butterflies and moths. They're horrible, terrifying creatures that I hate so much. (( And yet one of my dragons is wearing Butterfly's Kiss. Whoops. :p ))
Lurantis wrote on 2016-09-16:
for me, i have a pretty bad fear of mirrors. idk why, they freak me out. i feel like somethings watching me from the other side or something and it scares me

I'm kinda scared of mirrors, too! Not too much, but they make me really uncomfortable for some reason.

My true irrational fear, however, is butterflies and moths. They're horrible, terrifying creatures that I hate so much. (( And yet one of my dragons is wearing Butterfly's Kiss. Whoops. :p ))
Forum-Signature.png
When I'm in a portable bathroom/elevator, I always fear that I'm going to get stuck and die. Also, any kind of wasp/hornet/bee scares me, even bumblebees. However, and this ironic, being stung by a bumblebee has made me less scared, as all it did was make my skin flare for about an hour.
When I'm in a portable bathroom/elevator, I always fear that I'm going to get stuck and die. Also, any kind of wasp/hornet/bee scares me, even bumblebees. However, and this ironic, being stung by a bumblebee has made me less scared, as all it did was make my skin flare for about an hour.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10