Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Equestrian group chat!
1 2
I'm hoping there are others on here who have/ride horses! I figured we could start a group thread type thing? :) share pictures of our horses, chat about horse stuff... ya know. This is my boy Masi. :) He's a Polish Arabian and a big part of my life. We do a bit of everything, from jumping to dressage to western to liberty. :) [img]https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14138647_512400315624912_1025225941708665559_o.jpg[/img]
I'm hoping there are others on here who have/ride horses!

I figured we could start a group thread type thing? :) share pictures of our horses, chat about horse stuff... ya know.

This is my boy Masi. :) He's a Polish Arabian and a big part of my life. We do a bit of everything, from jumping to dressage to western to liberty. :)

14138647_512400315624912_1025225941708665559_o.jpg
Clickables! lZ2FB.gifNXX5X.gifruYZN.gif
@Snafflez

I don't have any pictures of my girl available to me right now, but she's an Appaloosa/Friesian cross. Her full name is Maculosa Torquent, but we just call her Mac or Macu. I've had her for about 3 years, and we've dabbled in a bit of everything available to me. I like western the best, but jumping is a close second.

It really sucks that I don't have a picture of her, but I'm on a different computer than my own, which has everything on it.
@Snafflez

I don't have any pictures of my girl available to me right now, but she's an Appaloosa/Friesian cross. Her full name is Maculosa Torquent, but we just call her Mac or Macu. I've had her for about 3 years, and we've dabbled in a bit of everything available to me. I like western the best, but jumping is a close second.

It really sucks that I don't have a picture of her, but I'm on a different computer than my own, which has everything on it.
@Snafflez

I dont have a horse but I want one and Im trying to get one soon ):
Your boy is so adorable! He's got the cutest face Ive ever seen! How old is he?
@Snafflez

WaBL9Eh.png
[quote name="StrikeSketches" date=2016-09-13 18:13:08] @Snafflez I don't have any pictures of my girl available to me right now, but she's an Appaloosa/Friesian cross. Her full name is Maculosa Torquent, but we just call her Mac or Macu. I've had her for about 3 years, and we've dabbled in a bit of everything available to me. I like western the best, but jumping is a close second. It really sucks that I don't have a picture of her, but I'm on a different computer than my own, which has everything on it. [/quote] She sounds beautiful!!!
StrikeSketches wrote on 2016-09-13:
@Snafflez

She sounds beautiful!!!
[quote name="DraweeDragon" date=2016-09-13 19:02:52] @Snafflez I dont have a horse but I want one and Im trying to get one soon ): Your boy is so adorable! He's got the cutest face Ive ever seen! How old is he? [/quote] I hope you do get one! He is 15, but green in many many ways. doesn't have a great past, so I'm basically re-training certain aspects. Finally have him jumping more confidently though!
DraweeDragon wrote on 2016-09-13:
@Snafflez

I hope you do get one!
He is 15, but green in many many ways. doesn't have a great past, so I'm basically re-training certain aspects. Finally have him jumping more confidently though!
Bump! Would love to meet some other Equestrians on here. :)
Bump! Would love to meet some other Equestrians on here. :)
Ah! I use to ride so often! Shortly after coming into high school I had to stop, and now it's been...five? Six years? I miss it so much. Before I rode for about nine, ten years.
Although, this past summer I did ride. It was a short two hour bit, but man it was the best <3

When I did ride, I started with Western pleasure and barrel, then slowly moved over to English with jumping. We also goofed around with weird exercises and such. It was fun.

Your boy is super cute, though! It's neat you get to do so much
Ah! I use to ride so often! Shortly after coming into high school I had to stop, and now it's been...five? Six years? I miss it so much. Before I rode for about nine, ten years.
Although, this past summer I did ride. It was a short two hour bit, but man it was the best <3

When I did ride, I started with Western pleasure and barrel, then slowly moved over to English with jumping. We also goofed around with weird exercises and such. It was fun.

Your boy is super cute, though! It's neat you get to do so much
466w8yC.png
@Snafflez He's so pretty! :0 In Spring I might be able to foster my first horse, I've been retaking lessons and doing some work at a stable nearby as well. :)
@Snafflez He's so pretty! :0 In Spring I might be able to foster my first horse, I've been retaking lessons and doing some work at a stable nearby as well. :)
@RiverEcho Get back into it!!! :D

@Spirit3106 That's super exciting. I love fostering. I used to do Rescue/Rehab/Rehome, but don't have the funds to do one right now. Soon, I hope
@RiverEcho Get back into it!!! :D

@Spirit3106 That's super exciting. I love fostering. I used to do Rescue/Rehab/Rehome, but don't have the funds to do one right now. Soon, I hope
Bumping this up as I brought home a starved 2.5 year old today... he's in bad shape guys. :(
Bumping this up as I brought home a starved 2.5 year old today... he's in bad shape guys. :(
1 2