Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | is there a D&D hub ?
1 2
Hello! I was wondering if there was a D&D hub somewhere on FR, I think I may have seen one a few months ago, but I haven't been able to find a thread like it since. I've never played before and it'd be nice to at least get a step in the right direction!
Hello! I was wondering if there was a D&D hub somewhere on FR, I think I may have seen one a few months ago, but I haven't been able to find a thread like it since. I've never played before and it'd be nice to at least get a step in the right direction!
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@cosmicpoppies

Gosh I hope so. My husbands was really into D&D a while back, and it sounds super awesome :D
@cosmicpoppies

Gosh I hope so. My husbands was really into D&D a while back, and it sounds super awesome :D
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
bump!
bump!
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@cosmicpoppies
If not, we should definitely make one ourselves! I DM a campaign currently (still only my second time at this, though). I'd love to meet other FR-D&D players.

Personally, though, I have only ever played Pathfinder and D&D 3.5e. I've never played 5e yet, which I heard it pretty good.
@cosmicpoppies
If not, we should definitely make one ourselves! I DM a campaign currently (still only my second time at this, though). I'd love to meet other FR-D&D players.

Personally, though, I have only ever played Pathfinder and D&D 3.5e. I've never played 5e yet, which I heard it pretty good.

@cosmicpoppies
wow did someone say d&d
because hello hello here i am ready to yell
lately i've been doing nothing but watching streams of the d&d got to catch up
i've never played before but wow it'd be fun as heck to
or even just talk about it
i'd be cool with that too

@cosmicpoppies
wow did someone say d&d
because hello hello here i am ready to yell
lately i've been doing nothing but watching streams of the d&d got to catch up
i've never played before but wow it'd be fun as heck to
or even just talk about it
i'd be cool with that too

@cosmicpoppies
Did someone say d&d? I always wanted to play, but it never worked with my group during my foreign exchange year but I always wanted to play. But I would love to start a game.
@cosmicpoppies
Did someone say d&d? I always wanted to play, but it never worked with my group during my foreign exchange year but I always wanted to play. But I would love to start a game.
There seem to be separate "D&D anybody?" threads that come and go, don't think there's been a legit Hub around ever.

But yeah I have also been interested in trying it out, but luck has never been on my side so far.
There seem to be separate "D&D anybody?" threads that come and go, don't think there's been a legit Hub around ever.

But yeah I have also been interested in trying it out, but luck has never been on my side so far.
LIo8D8G.gif
Im more of the pathfinder spin off than actual 5th or 4th ed dnd :D I would be interested if you include the 3.5/3.75 stuff too!
Im more of the pathfinder spin off than actual 5th or 4th ed dnd :D I would be interested if you include the 3.5/3.75 stuff too!
@cosmicpoppies
Man a d&d thread would be great! A couple friends and I have been planning on starting a campaign for a while now actually... More importantly I am a total d&d noob and I would love 2 learn would any of you other new-to-dnd guys want to start a session one day?? Maybe I'm smth online like roll20???
@cosmicpoppies
Man a d&d thread would be great! A couple friends and I have been planning on starting a campaign for a while now actually... More importantly I am a total d&d noob and I would love 2 learn would any of you other new-to-dnd guys want to start a session one day?? Maybe I'm smth online like roll20???
Q8efDEB.png
I'd love to join in some D&D shenanigans C:
I'd love to join in some D&D shenanigans C:
1 2