Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mystic Messenger Anyone?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@IceOtter i see what you mean!! i havent played his route but i spoiled myself bc ill never get 80 HGS lmao. yea, when a fandom hypes someone/something up but you go into it w a bunch of expectations and get the total opposite of what you expect, it can be a let down completely.

i'd like if it was all resolved in 11 days as well, but oh well haha

@morierrrty SAME. i only got through yoosung's route but school is making me not play it. i might have 80 HGS by the time im on break, which is good, but those 80 HGS aren't coming soon haha

i dont feel like going through zen's route so ill likely go jaehee - jumin - seven, or i might just skip jaehee's and zen's and go straight to jumin - seven because im literally about to buy HGS aaa
@IceOtter i see what you mean!! i havent played his route but i spoiled myself bc ill never get 80 HGS lmao. yea, when a fandom hypes someone/something up but you go into it w a bunch of expectations and get the total opposite of what you expect, it can be a let down completely.

i'd like if it was all resolved in 11 days as well, but oh well haha

@morierrrty SAME. i only got through yoosung's route but school is making me not play it. i might have 80 HGS by the time im on break, which is good, but those 80 HGS aren't coming soon haha

i dont feel like going through zen's route so ill likely go jaehee - jumin - seven, or i might just skip jaehee's and zen's and go straight to jumin - seven because im literally about to buy HGS aaa
sgn787.jpg
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
[img]http://http://i.imgur.com/TCSXjqe.jpg[/img]
@callmepapa

OMG!!!! The secret after ending has completely changed my mind about Seven's route. This has emotionally scarred me ;-; I currently finished the first one and I'll finish the second one tomorrow but damn I'm just completely blown away. V deserved better ;-; so much better. I pray to our meme Lord and Savior 707 to give this man his own route.
@callmepapa

OMG!!!! The secret after ending has completely changed my mind about Seven's route. This has emotionally scarred me ;-; I currently finished the first one and I'll finish the second one tomorrow but damn I'm just completely blown away. V deserved better ;-; so much better. I pray to our meme Lord and Savior 707 to give this man his own route.
@IceOtter LOL i see you changed your mind. but yea v deserved so much better smh. i think cheritz said v and unknown would get their own routes? or at least that's what everyone hopes haha

for real tho. i want a v route because he's actually my third favorite character lmao
@IceOtter LOL i see you changed your mind. but yea v deserved so much better smh. i think cheritz said v and unknown would get their own routes? or at least that's what everyone hopes haha

for real tho. i want a v route because he's actually my third favorite character lmao
sgn787.jpg
I saw a friend of mine on Facebook talk about it a while back and decided to check it out. ;-; I'm not very far. (as I had to restart it from the beginning a few times. >.<) However, it's taken over my life. Yoosung is so adorable. ;-;

And then there's also this. xD I saw this and can't get this out of my head when I see 707. xD
I saw a friend of mine on Facebook talk about it a while back and decided to check it out. ;-; I'm not very far. (as I had to restart it from the beginning a few times. >.<) However, it's taken over my life. Yoosung is so adorable. ;-;

And then there's also this. xD I saw this and can't get this out of my head when I see 707. xD
just told myself i need to get over my irl crush and that i should be crushing on these boys because they love me and my real crush already has a girlfriend. NICE IM STEPPING THIS LOW AS TO CRUSH ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN.
just told myself i need to get over my irl crush and that i should be crushing on these boys because they love me and my real crush already has a girlfriend. NICE IM STEPPING THIS LOW AS TO CRUSH ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN.
sgn787.jpg
@MinatoArisato
Crud, sorry! Your ping got buried amongst a load of pings.

When you feel the first drop of rain on your arm and then you know that the time has come™ for you to panic that it's gonna rain and you don't have enough time to get yourself ready for the onslaught of water so you panic™.
Ah yeah, the flies and mosquitoes don't sound fun. Right now, since it's Spring for me, they're having a good ol' time flying around and annoying the living daylights out of me. I swear, they need to stop. Summer for me is essentially Fly Hell™.

I'm glad you had a ton of fun! :D And ooh, a computer, nice! C: School is currently owning me. But, I will make sure that school learns to be nice. School fairs, ugh. They are either ok, or just ugh. I kinda hate the fact that school just says ' yeah talk in front of this crowd ok' and it's like 'hahahaha noNO NO.' it's like when you have to present something to the class. I'd rather not do that, thanks, school.'
Be free, Vanderwood. Do all the things you've ever wanted to do.

Yeah. It honestly was a weird dilemma. The reasoning behind their changes were a kinda questionable, too. I can't remember what if was exactly, but it had something to do with their servers. With you there. If they were to delete my data on games like Our Two Bedroom Story, Scandal in the Spotlight, I'd be more than just annoyed. Not to mention the amount of money I've spent on Voltage ($800 AUD) and only for them to come out with this, ticked me off.
Definitely. You can never be too sure.
@MinatoArisato
Crud, sorry! Your ping got buried amongst a load of pings.

When you feel the first drop of rain on your arm and then you know that the time has come™ for you to panic that it's gonna rain and you don't have enough time to get yourself ready for the onslaught of water so you panic™.
Ah yeah, the flies and mosquitoes don't sound fun. Right now, since it's Spring for me, they're having a good ol' time flying around and annoying the living daylights out of me. I swear, they need to stop. Summer for me is essentially Fly Hell™.

I'm glad you had a ton of fun! :D And ooh, a computer, nice! C: School is currently owning me. But, I will make sure that school learns to be nice. School fairs, ugh. They are either ok, or just ugh. I kinda hate the fact that school just says ' yeah talk in front of this crowd ok' and it's like 'hahahaha noNO NO.' it's like when you have to present something to the class. I'd rather not do that, thanks, school.'
Be free, Vanderwood. Do all the things you've ever wanted to do.

Yeah. It honestly was a weird dilemma. The reasoning behind their changes were a kinda questionable, too. I can't remember what if was exactly, but it had something to do with their servers. With you there. If they were to delete my data on games like Our Two Bedroom Story, Scandal in the Spotlight, I'd be more than just annoyed. Not to mention the amount of money I've spent on Voltage ($800 AUD) and only for them to come out with this, ticked me off.
Definitely. You can never be too sure.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[color=navy] [s][size=2]wow it's been pretty dead on here [/size][/s] Okay so I've been lazy sit around with pretty easy classes and my finals are like this week and I [i]realized [/i] tht it's bout 2 gut sirius. Like next trimester is about to happen and I'm like Yoosung v [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1a0682c3ec884ab2cb55c4fb37faf912/tumblr_nu38oe2s321uw7zkoo1_1280.jpg[/img]
wow it's been pretty dead on here Okay so I've been lazy sit around with pretty easy classes and my finals are like this week and I realized tht it's bout 2 gut sirius. Like next trimester is about to happen and I'm like Yoosung v

tumblr_nu38oe2s321uw7zkoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
This game has legit taken over my life, along with Dandelion and Nameless.
Cheritz, a "sweet" solution for female gamers
This game has legit taken over my life, along with Dandelion and Nameless.
Cheritz, a "sweet" solution for female gamers
TaliME2IGN.jpg
I'm slowly working on the secret endings the last couple of days. I got enough HG, but it hurts so bad XD

Rika... why.... WHY?
I'm slowly working on the secret endings the last couple of days. I got enough HG, but it hurts so bad XD

Rika... why.... WHY?
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
I just started playing this and am currently working on figuring out Janhee's route before going the deep routes and then secret endings

I need sleep so I just miss certain chats at times lol.
I just started playing this and am currently working on figuring out Janhee's route before going the deep routes and then secret endings

I need sleep so I just miss certain chats at times lol.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43