Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halloween Discussion!
1 2 3 4
there's no such thing as too early and you know it
except when they have the decor in like july god that's annoying

Discuss everything Halloween even though I'm 2 months early here!
there's no such thing as too early and you know it
except when they have the decor in like july god that's annoying

Discuss everything Halloween even though I'm 2 months early here!
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
Oi vey.. Halloween is so not in my mind yet even though its actually my birthday.

I'm getting a new house so hopefully I get trick or treaters there ^^. Also getting this house just in tome for halloween decor

@IskaldIce
Oi vey.. Halloween is so not in my mind yet even though its actually my birthday.

I'm getting a new house so hopefully I get trick or treaters there ^^. Also getting this house just in tome for halloween decor

@IskaldIce
Woo! Horror movie time! Time for me to watch cheesy horror movies all day, then be weirdly paranoid at night!
Woo! Horror movie time! Time for me to watch cheesy horror movies all day, then be weirdly paranoid at night!
I'm soooo excited! I just got a Halloween-esque dragon recently and I loooove it!! I don't know what i'm going to be this year, though :/ I usually know by now haha
I'm soooo excited! I just got a Halloween-esque dragon recently and I loooove it!! I don't know what i'm going to be this year, though :/ I usually know by now haha
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I used to find it annoying when people would start bringing it around months before but that's honestly part of the fun for me. I love all the Halloween songs! And you get to dress up and go get candy! My neighborhood is usually so quiet and everyone's so reclusive but on Halloween everybody is outside and having a great time, I love it. I love the whole autumn atmosphere around it too, it's just such a lovely time of year!
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I used to find it annoying when people would start bringing it around months before but that's honestly part of the fun for me. I love all the Halloween songs! And you get to dress up and go get candy! My neighborhood is usually so quiet and everyone's so reclusive but on Halloween everybody is outside and having a great time, I love it. I love the whole autumn atmosphere around it too, it's just such a lovely time of year!
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
Sadly my side of the road doesn't have a sidewalk and its way to busy for people to cross the street, so I can't get any trick or treaters, and my parents will not put up any kind of decoration for any holiday because they don't want to get the electricity bill higher, (since all of are decorations are inflatables), but hey the candy is on sale the day after so yay for that.
Sadly my side of the road doesn't have a sidewalk and its way to busy for people to cross the street, so I can't get any trick or treaters, and my parents will not put up any kind of decoration for any holiday because they don't want to get the electricity bill higher, (since all of are decorations are inflatables), but hey the candy is on sale the day after so yay for that.
UZVTEBc.png
I'm excited.
I'm excited.
MY COSTUME IS GOING TO BE DONE SOON! HANDMADE! cries too many things to plan out tho (tickled my brain, so not complaining), wont be repeating it next year lol
MY COSTUME IS GOING TO BE DONE SOON! HANDMADE! cries too many things to plan out tho (tickled my brain, so not complaining), wont be repeating it next year lol
Spoopy skeletons are going to win the war this year. I just know it.
Spoopy skeletons are going to win the war this year. I just know it.
My writing project.
I don't know-I think Halloween is becoming like Christmas where they'll keep pushing up when they start selling things related to that holiday. I already don't like how right after Halloween, it's all Christmas music in the stores, on the radio etc along with all these sales. Like geez, why not have black November instead of Black Friday while we're at it (and don't get me started on how I don't like Black Friday along with it's creeping in on Thanksgiving).

And I swear, it's the same 5 Christmas songs, just a different remix out of like thousands of remixes of the same song. And they'll play them until New Years. I don't think I've even heard much in the way of New Years music.

I don't know; I guess I like giving holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas their respective months; otherwise it feels like it's dragging on too long, loses it's thrill and purpose and so on.

But by all means disagree with me! That's absolutely fine; some people like the holiday season getting under way as soon as possible because it's something they really like.
I don't know-I think Halloween is becoming like Christmas where they'll keep pushing up when they start selling things related to that holiday. I already don't like how right after Halloween, it's all Christmas music in the stores, on the radio etc along with all these sales. Like geez, why not have black November instead of Black Friday while we're at it (and don't get me started on how I don't like Black Friday along with it's creeping in on Thanksgiving).

And I swear, it's the same 5 Christmas songs, just a different remix out of like thousands of remixes of the same song. And they'll play them until New Years. I don't think I've even heard much in the way of New Years music.

I don't know; I guess I like giving holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas their respective months; otherwise it feels like it's dragging on too long, loses it's thrill and purpose and so on.

But by all means disagree with me! That's absolutely fine; some people like the holiday season getting under way as soon as possible because it's something they really like.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 3 4