Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Visual Kei fans? Yes?! Hi!?
1 2
My V-kei days are mostly behind me but that was my jam back in middle and high school. I loved Malice Mizer, La'cryma Christi, Dir En Grey, Psycho le Cemu, etc.

Most of those bands aren't around anymore and Dir en Grey have moved on from the visual aspect mostly, but I still enjoy all their music! I think it's cool that a Moi dix Mois song is the entrance music for New Japan wrestler Taichi (the song is "Pageant" if you're curious).

By the way, I've seen Dir En Grey in concert a few times now. It's a great time! Highly recommend. :D
My V-kei days are mostly behind me but that was my jam back in middle and high school. I loved Malice Mizer, La'cryma Christi, Dir En Grey, Psycho le Cemu, etc.

Most of those bands aren't around anymore and Dir en Grey have moved on from the visual aspect mostly, but I still enjoy all their music! I think it's cool that a Moi dix Mois song is the entrance music for New Japan wrestler Taichi (the song is "Pageant" if you're curious).

By the way, I've seen Dir En Grey in concert a few times now. It's a great time! Highly recommend. :D
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2