Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's FeralHeart like?
A few years ago, I stumbled upon the FeralHeart website and instantly loved it. The character customization, the roleplay, and wolves of course!

Sadly I wasn't aloud to download it, since what Wizard101 did to our old computer still makes my parents iffy on online 3d games, heh...

Now that it's been a while and I finally have my own PC, what's the game like? Is the community nice, or just immature? I was a hardcore Animal Jam player for about six years, until my account stopped working. The people would played it were... well, not as nice as FR players, from what could I remember.

Do the players curse/do innapropate things? I'm also a bit worried about this one - I'm very strict about that kind of stuff, and I especially don't want to see that in there. e.e

Also... does it support Windows 10? Internet Explorer won't let me on the official website, so I'm not quite sure.

Thank you for looking!! :D
A few years ago, I stumbled upon the FeralHeart website and instantly loved it. The character customization, the roleplay, and wolves of course!

Sadly I wasn't aloud to download it, since what Wizard101 did to our old computer still makes my parents iffy on online 3d games, heh...

Now that it's been a while and I finally have my own PC, what's the game like? Is the community nice, or just immature? I was a hardcore Animal Jam player for about six years, until my account stopped working. The people would played it were... well, not as nice as FR players, from what could I remember.

Do the players curse/do innapropate things? I'm also a bit worried about this one - I'm very strict about that kind of stuff, and I especially don't want to see that in there. e.e

Also... does it support Windows 10? Internet Explorer won't let me on the official website, so I'm not quite sure.

Thank you for looking!! :D
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7

It's... Interesting. They just did a huge "update" so it's not quite what you have probably seen. Back in 2012-14 the community was, well, all over the place. There used to be a few groups who would do inappropriate things with a certain dance move, but that move was deleted with the new "update" and replaced. From what I've seen it has kind of calmed down, however I haven't really touched much of it since my usual hang out place (Ficho Tunnel) was changed so drastically.

From what I've experienced it works on Windows 10~
@SakuraOkami7

It's... Interesting. They just did a huge "update" so it's not quite what you have probably seen. Back in 2012-14 the community was, well, all over the place. There used to be a few groups who would do inappropriate things with a certain dance move, but that move was deleted with the new "update" and replaced. From what I've seen it has kind of calmed down, however I haven't really touched much of it since my usual hang out place (Ficho Tunnel) was changed so drastically.

From what I've experienced it works on Windows 10~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@C0de

Ah, I see! I may have to check it out, then - I had no idea they had a new update. But that's good about the community now - I actually might download it, it sounds decent.^^ Thank you for your help! :D
@C0de

Ah, I see! I may have to check it out, then - I had no idea they had a new update. But that's good about the community now - I actually might download it, it sounds decent.^^ Thank you for your help! :D
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 Feralheart is pretty okay, the community is mostly mature and I'm surprised to say I haven't encountered any whiny babies or mate beggars yet. There isn't much to do other than RP, so an alternative while you wait for FH's registration to open (it's completely random with no warning) is Dragon's Den. I love Dragon's Den. Out of all the IT servers I've played, I have to say that DD is my favorite. There's different player models (it even has horses, bears and skeletal animals), things to hunt, quests, and the community is really nice from what I've seen. You won't get in trouble for cursing on DD, though, but the rules state that it's not recommended and they prefer you don't do it, I haven't seen anyone swear. Plus, free presets. The art style is different, though, it's a lot more cartoony than FH. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ObnYU2Q.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AE0dr3v.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XhPVjpd.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ijXfvDb.png[/img]
@SakuraOkami7

Feralheart is pretty okay, the community is mostly mature and I'm surprised to say I haven't encountered any whiny babies or mate beggars yet. There isn't much to do other than RP, so an alternative while you wait for FH's registration to open (it's completely random with no warning)
is Dragon's Den.

I love Dragon's Den. Out of all the IT servers I've played, I have to say that DD is my favorite. There's different player models (it even has horses, bears and skeletal animals), things to hunt, quests, and the community is really nice from what I've seen. You won't get in trouble for cursing on DD, though, but the rules state that it's not recommended and they prefer you don't do it, I haven't seen anyone swear. Plus, free presets.

The art style is different, though, it's a lot more cartoony than FH.

ObnYU2Q.png
AE0dr3v.png
XhPVjpd.png
ijXfvDb.png
xEyhnVi.gif
@IceCap

That's good. :D I checked out the rules out a moment ago, and it seems nice. Again, I'll probably have to check the site out everyday to try to register, lol.

Ooh, that sounds really cool! I will definitely check that out - it sounds great, and I love Roleplaying to be honest. xD Thank you so much for the suggestion!! ^^
@IceCap

That's good. :D I checked out the rules out a moment ago, and it seems nice. Again, I'll probably have to check the site out everyday to try to register, lol.

Ooh, that sounds really cool! I will definitely check that out - it sounds great, and I love Roleplaying to be honest. xD Thank you so much for the suggestion!! ^^
reXWqRR.png