Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sad help?
1 2
@rosadraconis

It was no problem at all! I personally don't need to take anything in exchange for helping someone who needed some cheering up; after all, knowing that we've lightened your spirits a little is enough for me! Thank you for the offer though, and I hope you continue to have a good day!
@rosadraconis

It was no problem at all! I personally don't need to take anything in exchange for helping someone who needed some cheering up; after all, knowing that we've lightened your spirits a little is enough for me! Thank you for the offer though, and I hope you continue to have a good day!
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@rosadraconis

I'm so sorry! I can feel for you on the eczema thing, I have it all over my body (and rn I'm in wet clothes covered with a plastic suit I have to change every four hours for over 48 hours.. I'm desperate)

It will get better, don't you worry!
Also, I love your name, how'd you get that name?
@rosadraconis

I'm so sorry! I can feel for you on the eczema thing, I have it all over my body (and rn I'm in wet clothes covered with a plastic suit I have to change every four hours for over 48 hours.. I'm desperate)

It will get better, don't you worry!
Also, I love your name, how'd you get that name?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@rosadraonis
You don't have to give anything in return ^^ we're happy that you you feel better :)) I went to your lair anyways and CLOTHO LACHESIS ASTROPOS (hahaha I was planning to have 3 faes named after them too xD cos 3 Fates more like 3 (Fae)tes
@rosadraonis
You don't have to give anything in return ^^ we're happy that you you feel better :)) I went to your lair anyways and CLOTHO LACHESIS ASTROPOS (hahaha I was planning to have 3 faes named after them too xD cos 3 Fates more like 3 (Fae)tes
@rosadraonis
@rosadraonis
@LordAlois You're telling me about MY name? Look at yours, its great. Honestly though I feel bad for you with the eczema thing, I've never full on had it and this is my first time with welts and things like that, normally though there are periods where my skin just starts to burn and everything swells and becomes itchy. Sucks for you though, hope you don't have to deal with it much longer!
@LordAlois You're telling me about MY name? Look at yours, its great. Honestly though I feel bad for you with the eczema thing, I've never full on had it and this is my first time with welts and things like that, normally though there are periods where my skin just starts to burn and everything swells and becomes itchy. Sucks for you though, hope you don't have to deal with it much longer!
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis

Haha, thank you!
And yeah, I've had it for most of my life, but it really started to get bad 2 years ago. It's been flaring up since I moved back in April (around my birthday sadly).

But yes, with this weird wet clothes thing, and with more and more medication I'll be all better for school to start! (Mine starts on the 31st!)
@rosadraconis

Haha, thank you!
And yeah, I've had it for most of my life, but it really started to get bad 2 years ago. It's been flaring up since I moved back in April (around my birthday sadly).

But yes, with this weird wet clothes thing, and with more and more medication I'll be all better for school to start! (Mine starts on the 31st!)
@LordAlois I'm not even sure when mine starts back up again, but I'm going to be in year 10 and that's terrifying. *shivers* GCSE's.
@LordAlois I'm not even sure when mine starts back up again, but I'm going to be in year 10 and that's terrifying. *shivers* GCSE's.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis Saaaame
@rosadraconis Saaaame
1 2