Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 367 368
@cealygosa
Hey there n welcome!
You can also add your eggs to hatcheries to help them gain views and clicks! There are a few listed in the front post c:
@cealygosa
Hey there n welcome!
You can also add your eggs to hatcheries to help them gain views and clicks! There are a few listed in the front post c:
Nef // Whatever you want me to be bby // All Hail Glittermom
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Neforium

Ah thank you ! I have a question though, how do I know how many dragons I can have ?
@Neforium

Ah thank you ! I have a question though, how do I know how many dragons I can have ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
You can have an unlimited amount of adults, but limited amount of hatchies and eggs.
Check the help page.
@Cealygosa
You can have an unlimited amount of adults, but limited amount of hatchies and eggs.
Check the help page.
fjRdLnt.png
@RainbowServal

Thank you ! I kinda came to that conclusion but wasn't too sure so thanks bunches :3
@RainbowServal

Thank you ! I kinda came to that conclusion but wasn't too sure so thanks bunches :3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Kinda late to the party, but welcome new DC players!
Kinda late to the party, but welcome new DC players!
BVY1Ftg.png
I have a [url=https://dragcave.net/view/NnN0s][img]https://dragcave.net/image/NnN0s.gif[/img][/url]CB Desert Xeno im lookin to trade for some Red dragons I need to hoard some incubators tbh but i can never find them in the AP or caves :c Im looking for two Red eggs but i may take other offers depending on what they are uvu [url=https://dragcave.net/teleport/5ee72aa7d558aaed5a5c8b9a733cb1be]Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings![/url]
I have a NnN0s.gifCB Desert Xeno im lookin to trade for some Red dragons
I need to hoard some incubators tbh but i can never find them in the AP or caves :c
Im looking for two Red eggs but i may take other offers depending on what they are uvu

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
@Neforium

How many are you hoping to trade? I just bred one egg and can get another few if needed
@Neforium

How many are you hoping to trade? I just bred one egg and can get another few if needed
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea Im mainly looking for Two Red eggs c:
@Bluekea Im mainly looking for Two Red eggs c:
I tried to play but as soon as I made an account I got disinterested and never came back.....

rip in peace those eggs I got
I tried to play but as soon as I made an account I got disinterested and never came back.....

rip in peace those eggs I got
That moment when you're casually looking through the abandoned eggs anD THEN A NEBULA DRAGON POPS UP

I've been wanting one ever since I saw them hehe, I clicked so fast, like, WARP SPEED
That moment when you're casually looking through the abandoned eggs anD THEN A NEBULA DRAGON POPS UP

I've been wanting one ever since I saw them hehe, I clicked so fast, like, WARP SPEED
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 367 368