Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 367 368
@gayrurumon oh !! actually seems quite chill :0 and tyty for the advise on how to get started n if i need any help with it btw :3c looking forward to try it out ehe (ive seen a few dragon sprites from it and they look soo cool so def am checking em !)
@gayrurumon oh !! actually seems quite chill :0 and tyty for the advise on how to get started n if i need any help with it btw :3c looking forward to try it out ehe (ive seen a few dragon sprites from it and they look soo cool so def am checking em !)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Huh, that’s a good point about the egg release this weekend; I wasn’t thinking about that

It’s not really fair to compare Dragon Cave and Flight Rising, but I do, because it’s funny to go from FR where they’re like “hey guys, we moved the button for this thing five pixels to the left” (which I appreciate, it’s nice to have things communicated) to DC where it’s like “do we have a release this weekend? You won’t know until the first minute it drops. Oh, there’s some new thing you have to do to get these eggs? We’re not going to tell you a single thing :)”

(But like I said, it’s unfair to compare the two; DC is a lot smaller)
Huh, that’s a good point about the egg release this weekend; I wasn’t thinking about that

It’s not really fair to compare Dragon Cave and Flight Rising, but I do, because it’s funny to go from FR where they’re like “hey guys, we moved the button for this thing five pixels to the left” (which I appreciate, it’s nice to have things communicated) to DC where it’s like “do we have a release this weekend? You won’t know until the first minute it drops. Oh, there’s some new thing you have to do to get these eggs? We’re not going to tell you a single thing :)”

(But like I said, it’s unfair to compare the two; DC is a lot smaller)
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
Hi, I'm considering getting into dragcave but I have a question: can the adult dragons die or is it just the eggs? I'm really sentimental so I just wanna make sure that I won't be sobbing constantly over losing my cute lil dragons. (Also sorry if someone's answered this question before, I'm a bit tired today and can't be bothered going trawling through all the pages ^^'')
Hi, I'm considering getting into dragcave but I have a question: can the adult dragons die or is it just the eggs? I'm really sentimental so I just wanna make sure that I won't be sobbing constantly over losing my cute lil dragons. (Also sorry if someone's answered this question before, I'm a bit tired today and can't be bothered going trawling through all the pages ^^'')
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L26 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@Amieg

Not to worry, your adult dragons can only die if you use the kill function!
@Amieg

Not to worry, your adult dragons can only die if you use the kill function!
@Amieg adult dragons can't die, unless you purposely Kill them. Even then, there's a revive action that has a small chance to bring them back (or make them an undead dragon if you're lucky/unlucky).

Through normal gameplay though, there's no danger to your dragons once they're fully grown.
@Amieg adult dragons can't die, unless you purposely Kill them. Even then, there's a revive action that has a small chance to bring them back (or make them an undead dragon if you're lucky/unlucky).

Through normal gameplay though, there's no danger to your dragons once they're fully grown.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
@shadesofchaos @gayrurumon

Oh awesome! Ty for letting me know ^^

I'm off to go make an account then, the dragon hoarder tendencies are kicking in already haha
@shadesofchaos @gayrurumon

Oh awesome! Ty for letting me know ^^

I'm off to go make an account then, the dragon hoarder tendencies are kicking in already haha
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L26 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Made an account! My forum signature isn't spacey enough for individual egg holding so they're all showcased on this guy
Made an account! My forum signature isn't spacey enough for individual egg holding so they're all showcased on this guy
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L26 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
[quote name="gayrurumon" date="2023-07-28 23:20:45" ] P.S. Based on DC's past release schedule, there's likely going to be a new egg or two released this coming Sunday. If you do join, might be an idea to keep a slot open for that ;) [/quote] Looks like you were right on the money there! New egg drop with several color variants [emoji=special eyes size=1]
gayrurumon wrote on 2023-07-28 23:20:45:
P.S. Based on DC's past release schedule, there's likely going to be a new egg or two released this coming Sunday. If you do join, might be an idea to keep a slot open for that ;)

Looks like you were right on the money there! New egg drop with several color variants
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
[quote name="Fluffmuffler" date="2023-07-29 21:49:12" ] [quote name="gayrurumon" date="2023-07-28 23:20:45" ] P.S. Based on DC's past release schedule, there's likely going to be a new egg or two released this coming Sunday. If you do join, might be an idea to keep a slot open for that ;) [/quote] Looks like you were right on the money there! New egg drop with several color variants [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] Aha, nice. For future reference, normal new releases [i]usually[/i] come out on the last Sunday of the month (Dragon Cave time). I don't think there's ever been any kind of officially stated schedule, but it's a consistent enough pattern to prepare for. Anyway, the new eggs look really cool! Good luck to anyone hunting for them; they're going fast at the moment, but hopefully things slow down after a while.
Fluffmuffler wrote on 2023-07-29 21:49:12:
gayrurumon wrote on 2023-07-28 23:20:45:
P.S. Based on DC's past release schedule, there's likely going to be a new egg or two released this coming Sunday. If you do join, might be an idea to keep a slot open for that ;)

Looks like you were right on the money there! New egg drop with several color variants

Aha, nice. For future reference, normal new releases usually come out on the last Sunday of the month (Dragon Cave time). I don't think there's ever been any kind of officially stated schedule, but it's a consistent enough pattern to prepare for.

Anyway, the new eggs look really cool! Good luck to anyone hunting for them; they're going fast at the moment, but hopefully things slow down after a while.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
I've been playing since 2018! but in recent years i've barely, if at all, played (;>_>)
I've been playing since 2018! but in recent years i've barely, if at all, played (;>_>)
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 367 368