Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 367 368
Pitfires (2020 Halloween Breed) have an Alt form!

If you attempt to kill them you can get either one of these two messages:

"You take your blade and stab the dragon, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.

However, only a few moments after its last breath the dragon becomes bathed in otherworldly flames. It reanimates and comes back to life, angrier than ever." (Alt Form)

Examples:
Alt.F
Alt.M

Or

"You pull out the blade and try to stab the dragon, but it avoids your attack"

Notes:
- does not work on hatchlings
- Adult Pitfires cannot be killed, they will either dodge or become alts
- Alt Pitfires can breed like normal dragons (Halloween rules apply)
- Does not take a kill slot
- An extra paragraph of lore is added to an Alt Pitfire's description!
- Alt Pitfires can be found in the encyclopedia under the Pitfire dragon once unlocked (works like different colour Gemshards/Fire gems/Blacks ecc.)
Pitfires (2020 Halloween Breed) have an Alt form!

If you attempt to kill them you can get either one of these two messages:

"You take your blade and stab the dragon, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.

However, only a few moments after its last breath the dragon becomes bathed in otherworldly flames. It reanimates and comes back to life, angrier than ever." (Alt Form)

Examples:
Alt.F
Alt.M

Or

"You pull out the blade and try to stab the dragon, but it avoids your attack"

Notes:
- does not work on hatchlings
- Adult Pitfires cannot be killed, they will either dodge or become alts
- Alt Pitfires can breed like normal dragons (Halloween rules apply)
- Does not take a kill slot
- An extra paragraph of lore is added to an Alt Pitfire's description!
- Alt Pitfires can be found in the encyclopedia under the Pitfire dragon once unlocked (works like different colour Gemshards/Fire gems/Blacks ecc.)
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
Aaaaaah, that's so cool!
Aaaaaah, that's so cool!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Uhhhh hi I’ve never played this game in my life and was wondering if I should give it a shot? It does sound like you can kill em tho so maybe not good but can someone please explain?
Uhhhh hi I’ve never played this game in my life and was wondering if I should give it a shot? It does sound like you can kill em tho so maybe not good but can someone please explain?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@ClickTwelve

it's true the dergs can die if they don't get enough clicks, but there is an active discord server, forums and hatchery websites that are all good for getting clicks ! i really enjoy the pixel art style and have only been playing for a month now, i'd say it's worth a shot if you're interested :]
@ClickTwelve

it's true the dergs can die if they don't get enough clicks, but there is an active discord server, forums and hatchery websites that are all good for getting clicks ! i really enjoy the pixel art style and have only been playing for a month now, i'd say it's worth a shot if you're interested :]

o63Yw.gif
Hello ! I killed a yellow diplodocus egg 4 days ago (because I don't like this egg at all) and I wanted to know if its broken shell will end up leaving or if it will stay there all the time! Thank you !

Hello ! I killed a yellow diplodocus egg 4 days ago (because I don't like this egg at all) and I wanted to know if its broken shell will end up leaving or if it will stay there all the time! Thank you !

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
@AlastorRD

Hello!
Dead eggs stay on the scroll for 2 weeks and take up a kill slot for 24 hours!

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner about that yellow dino-
@AlastorRD

Hello!
Dead eggs stay on the scroll for 2 weeks and take up a kill slot for 24 hours!

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner about that yellow dino-
@ClickTwelve

Dragon Cave is a pretty chill pet site, it can be quite slow at the beginning (there are some restrictions on how many eggs/hatchlings you can have growing up at the same time - inifite slots for adult dragons though!) but it never gets too overwhealming!

There are plenty mechanics to play around with some breeds as well as a monthly release of at least one new breed, there's different breed rarities, breeds limited to certain periods of time/seasons/holidays, alternative forms, hybrids and many more!

The main mechanic is, you need views to make your eggs hatch and your hatchlings grow. There are online hatcheries (click sites) which take care of that but there can be some complications (too many views in a short period of time can cause sickness which can lead to death if you leave it unattended). There is a general rule of waiting for a certain amount of time before trying to hatch any dragon (usually after the first 24 hours) to avoid such outcomes but everyone has their own playstyle so it's up to you :D

Among the possible actions you can perform on a dragon there is a kill option, it can enable some cool features (zombie dragons/alternative forms) but there are other ways to obtain such breeds for yourself if you might find it triggering, many members of the community do so, so I hope that doesn't steer you away.

Personally, the art is what drove me in, the pixel sprites are gorgeous and I really enjoy collecting and breeding dragons/planning lineages.

If you do decide to join, I'd suggest hopping over to the official dragon cave wiki for more info (and a list of free-to-use click sites!) but feel free to ask in here as well, or in the offical dragon cave forums/discord servers, as I said, everyone is pretty chill, we're all here for the pixel dragons in the end!
@ClickTwelve

Dragon Cave is a pretty chill pet site, it can be quite slow at the beginning (there are some restrictions on how many eggs/hatchlings you can have growing up at the same time - inifite slots for adult dragons though!) but it never gets too overwhealming!

There are plenty mechanics to play around with some breeds as well as a monthly release of at least one new breed, there's different breed rarities, breeds limited to certain periods of time/seasons/holidays, alternative forms, hybrids and many more!

The main mechanic is, you need views to make your eggs hatch and your hatchlings grow. There are online hatcheries (click sites) which take care of that but there can be some complications (too many views in a short period of time can cause sickness which can lead to death if you leave it unattended). There is a general rule of waiting for a certain amount of time before trying to hatch any dragon (usually after the first 24 hours) to avoid such outcomes but everyone has their own playstyle so it's up to you :D

Among the possible actions you can perform on a dragon there is a kill option, it can enable some cool features (zombie dragons/alternative forms) but there are other ways to obtain such breeds for yourself if you might find it triggering, many members of the community do so, so I hope that doesn't steer you away.

Personally, the art is what drove me in, the pixel sprites are gorgeous and I really enjoy collecting and breeding dragons/planning lineages.

If you do decide to join, I'd suggest hopping over to the official dragon cave wiki for more info (and a list of free-to-use click sites!) but feel free to ask in here as well, or in the offical dragon cave forums/discord servers, as I said, everyone is pretty chill, we're all here for the pixel dragons in the end!
@HoraDusk
Thank you so much !
And yes sorry .. but i not have a magi dragon for trade the yellow diplodocus.. ;-;
@HoraDusk
Thank you so much !
And yes sorry .. but i not have a magi dragon for trade the yellow diplodocus.. ;-;
I have another question ! (I can't find the answer) I started the game a little while ago, so I don't know anything about it! In commerce to trade dragons a lot of people ask for code .. I would like to know what that corresponds to! like that : [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FzzLhFrS/code.png[/img]
I have another question ! (I can't find the answer) I started the game a little while ago, so I don't know anything about it!
In commerce to trade dragons a lot of people ask for code .. I would like to know what that corresponds to!

like that :
code.png
@AlastorRD

Hi!
Codes are the sequence of words and/or numbers unique to each dragon. They can be seen in between parentheses and will be on display if you do not name your dragon. Some people collet codes which contain words/names or only numbers/only caps letters and so on!
@AlastorRD

Hi!
Codes are the sequence of words and/or numbers unique to each dragon. They can be seen in between parentheses and will be on display if you do not name your dragon. Some people collet codes which contain words/names or only numbers/only caps letters and so on!
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 367 368