Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Everything's on fire
1 2
Like literally the entire state of California. Everyone's breathing in ashes...

Fire flight calm down

Where is the Tidelord when you need him?
Like literally the entire state of California. Everyone's breathing in ashes...

Fire flight calm down

Where is the Tidelord when you need him?
FD1rkPC.png
I used to live in southern CA myself. "On fire" is its default state, unfortunately.
I used to live in southern CA myself. "On fire" is its default state, unfortunately.
JK7bpWW.png
Come to the UK, we have torrential downpours.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
I was wondering why the moon was orange last night...
I was wondering why the moon was orange last night...
Come to Oregon, it's nice here owo
Come to Oregon, it's nice here owo
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
Once upon a time California had nice rainy weather

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED.

Seriously though, this sucks, I hate inhaling smoke, I'M A FIRE DRAGON WHY CAN'T I TURN THE FIRE OFF?!

Once upon a time California had nice rainy weather

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED.

Seriously though, this sucks, I hate inhaling smoke, I'M A FIRE DRAGON WHY CAN'T I TURN THE FIRE OFF?!

og0rGtI.jpg
RIght when I read this, this song popped in my shuffle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg

Los Angeles, but fitting.

Also, I told you not to let your Magcargo out in public!
RIght when I read this, this song popped in my shuffle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg

Los Angeles, but fitting.

Also, I told you not to let your Magcargo out in public!
My writing project.
Over here in Arizona, the clouds keep teasing us with storms, but there are none. :(
Over here in Arizona, the clouds keep teasing us with storms, but there are none. :(
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Meanwhile, in Virginia, it feels like everything's on fire even though it rains every freaking day. No matter how much rain we get, it just keeps getting HOTTER. Calm the frick down, weather.
Meanwhile, in Virginia, it feels like everything's on fire even though it rains every freaking day. No matter how much rain we get, it just keeps getting HOTTER. Calm the frick down, weather.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="VashTheStampede" date=2016-08-20 17:30:53] Come to the UK, we have torrential downpours. [/quote] And then blinding sun which later turns into clouds with a bright sun. England is annoying with the weather x_x
VashTheStampede wrote on 2016-08-20:
And then blinding sun which later turns into clouds with a bright sun. England is annoying with the weather x_x
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2