Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Interest check] Star Trek hub?
1 2
I am tentatively considering opening a Star Trek fan hub (inclusive of all installments of the franchise, from TOS up to the reboot and the upcoming TV series), but would anyone be interested? I've only ever seen a couple of trekkies around here.
I am tentatively considering opening a Star Trek fan hub (inclusive of all installments of the franchise, from TOS up to the reboot and the upcoming TV series), but would anyone be interested? I've only ever seen a couple of trekkies around here.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
@Phaser

Mee.
@Phaser

Mee.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Phaser

I'm big into TOS, Voyager, and the reboot! I'd love to have people to geek out with about it.
@Phaser

I'm big into TOS, Voyager, and the reboot! I'd love to have people to geek out with about it.
[quote name="Phaser" date=2016-06-18 07:38:38] would anyone be interested? [/quote] [i]*looks down at the TOS Science shirt he is wearing and over at his Starfleet Academy coffee mug*[/i] Nope, don't think I'd have any interest in this... Star Trek, was it? But yeah, joking aside, always fun to meet and chat with fans of varying degrees and of various entries in the franchise.
Phaser wrote on 2016-06-18:
would anyone be interested?

*looks down at the TOS Science shirt he is wearing and over at his Starfleet Academy coffee mug*

Nope, don't think I'd have any interest in this... Star Trek, was it?

But yeah, joking aside, always fun to meet and chat with fans of varying degrees and of various entries in the franchise.

Formerly known as Brenning.
@Phaser

Totally would. I'm working my way through TOS and DS9 at the moment and always like to meet other fans :3
@Phaser

Totally would. I'm working my way through TOS and DS9 at the moment and always like to meet other fans :3

tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
@Phaser

Count me in!

I was actually wondering myself where all the fans were around here... So I take it there aren't that many?
@Phaser

Count me in!

I was actually wondering myself where all the fans were around here... So I take it there aren't that many?
TMjBTkJ.png
@Lesley @SinGrin @Brenning @cheesity @aceSymmetrical

Thanks for the interest! It seems like there aren't a ton of fans here, but I'm going to hold out for a while and see if any more people happen along. If I do eventually set up a hub, I'll be sure to ping you guys!
@Lesley @SinGrin @Brenning @cheesity @aceSymmetrical

Thanks for the interest! It seems like there aren't a ton of fans here, but I'm going to hold out for a while and see if any more people happen along. If I do eventually set up a hub, I'll be sure to ping you guys!
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
@Phaser
i caME LAtE

I like Star Trek. Count me in
@Phaser
i caME LAtE

I like Star Trek. Count me in
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Phaser

Been a while since I last watched the show, but man I used to be a complete nerd about Star Trek. I think a HUB would be kinda cool! :D
@Phaser

Been a while since I last watched the show, but man I used to be a complete nerd about Star Trek. I think a HUB would be kinda cool! :D
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Phaser If this works out I'd love to be a part of it! I've only seen TOS and some TNG but Star Trek is very near and dear to my heart :)
@Phaser If this works out I'd love to be a part of it! I've only seen TOS and some TNG but Star Trek is very near and dear to my heart :)
1 2