Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Give me all your Creepy music
1 2 3 4
@Xanthe

the assistant

bird's nest
@Xanthe

the assistant

bird's nest
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@Xanthe
pon pon kimochi
no really, everything from silent hill. especially from the second game as well as revelation's main theme.
@Xanthe
pon pon kimochi
no really, everything from silent hill. especially from the second game as well as revelation's main theme.
@Candlelit97
yeSES CHIRST CANDLELIT THAT IS VOCALOID ***
only creepy vocaloid song is gigantic otn XD
@Candlelit97
yeSES CHIRST CANDLELIT THAT IS VOCALOID ***
only creepy vocaloid song is gigantic otn XD
@Candlelit97
Maybe this song?
It's on my playlist, and I like to listen to itttt
@Candlelit97
Maybe this song?
It's on my playlist, and I like to listen to itttt
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but..

This thing from Undertale.
I don't know if it'd be called 'music', but it sure creepy.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but..

This thing from Undertale.
I don't know if it'd be called 'music', but it sure creepy.

I always appreciate to be pinged, and don't be shy to talk to me!
Johnny Ripper on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/johnny_ripper
Probably one of my favorite soundcloud artist
Johnny Ripper on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/johnny_ripper
Probably one of my favorite soundcloud artist
h
*SCREECHES* DID SOMEONE SAY CREEPY MUSIC?????

These have chilling vibes, although some don't have proper sound effects, sorry.

1)monsters by sick puppies
2) the entire evil within soundtrack has epic sounds and suspense, like descent to doom, cold corridors, and the others, although they're a bit creepy in a much different way.
3) dog teeth by nicole dollanganger
4)dirty night clowns and fireflies by chris garneau
5) a joyful, fun, happiness carnival! by utatap and vocaloid

I have more, but these are the ones i can think of off the top of my head that havent been shown. Most of these also have more childishly creepy lyrics, or creepy in the way the kyrics or background is simply unfitting, like the vocaloid song.
*SCREECHES* DID SOMEONE SAY CREEPY MUSIC?????

These have chilling vibes, although some don't have proper sound effects, sorry.

1)monsters by sick puppies
2) the entire evil within soundtrack has epic sounds and suspense, like descent to doom, cold corridors, and the others, although they're a bit creepy in a much different way.
3) dog teeth by nicole dollanganger
4)dirty night clowns and fireflies by chris garneau
5) a joyful, fun, happiness carnival! by utatap and vocaloid

I have more, but these are the ones i can think of off the top of my head that havent been shown. Most of these also have more childishly creepy lyrics, or creepy in the way the kyrics or background is simply unfitting, like the vocaloid song.
banner_grimm.png
This is definitely the creepiest song I know.
This is definitely the creepiest song I know.
DID SOMEBODY SAY CREEPY VIDEO GAME SONGS?
  • 4AM Theme (In eastern cultures, 4 is synonymous with death. But really, I think this is the game's way of saying 'Why are you up so late? Go to sleep!')
  • SA-X Approaches - Metroid Fusion (This plays whenever Samus is hiding and SA-X is entering the room. What's missing in the track are the footsteps and heartbeats. SA-X is the reason why I never beat the game *sobs*)
  • Light and Darkness - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Plays during a certain infamous scene.)
  • Woman in Box - Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (Ok everything in that game is downright spine-chilling. Special mention for Crimson Kimono. It's spooky, but if you've played the game then it's actually very sad.)
  • Fool's Idol - Demon Souls (I haven't played the game, but someone recommended this song to me.)

That's about all I can list off the top of my head.
DID SOMEBODY SAY CREEPY VIDEO GAME SONGS?
  • 4AM Theme (In eastern cultures, 4 is synonymous with death. But really, I think this is the game's way of saying 'Why are you up so late? Go to sleep!')
  • SA-X Approaches - Metroid Fusion (This plays whenever Samus is hiding and SA-X is entering the room. What's missing in the track are the footsteps and heartbeats. SA-X is the reason why I never beat the game *sobs*)
  • Light and Darkness - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Plays during a certain infamous scene.)
  • Woman in Box - Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (Ok everything in that game is downright spine-chilling. Special mention for Crimson Kimono. It's spooky, but if you've played the game then it's actually very sad.)
  • Fool's Idol - Demon Souls (I haven't played the game, but someone recommended this song to me.)

That's about all I can list off the top of my head.
@Xanthe I highly recommend anything by Nox Arcana the albums i think that are fairly creepy would be their Transylvania album,Grim Tales,Shadow Of The Raven
@Xanthe I highly recommend anything by Nox Arcana the albums i think that are fairly creepy would be their Transylvania album,Grim Tales,Shadow Of The Raven
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 3 4