Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games
1 2 3 4 5
@IronPen i love talking about it too. I play by the book as well. My aunt got me into them and was the one who bought me the fire red for my birthday. I played past the trainor league and then got to all of the sevii/seven islands and got stuck at team rocket and the secret hideout at one of the islands.
@IronPen i love talking about it too. I play by the book as well. My aunt got me into them and was the one who bought me the fire red for my birthday. I played past the trainor league and then got to all of the sevii/seven islands and got stuck at team rocket and the secret hideout at one of the islands.
@Inseption never heard of it.
@Inseption never heard of it.
@frobishounen cool. I can't afford Pokemon games. The last time I saw them for sell at game stop or something like that, they were around 36 dollars
@frobishounen cool. I can't afford Pokemon games. The last time I saw them for sell at game stop or something like that, they were around 36 dollars
@AliceRose, they're really expensive. :/ I just got a new job so I can afford them now but for the longest time no way.
@AliceRose, they're really expensive. :/ I just got a new job so I can afford them now but for the longest time no way.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj_zpsge7ey49g.png bfyvoDN.gif
My all time favorite game is the Ace Attorney serie, of course if I had to only chose one the first one would probably be my choice but the entire serie is awesome. my second and third place have recently been filled by Undertale and Life is Strange (both amazing!). of course the Pokemon games are just classics and I think Professor Layton was in my top 3 before LiS and undertale took the places. Also Kingdom heart (circle prayer for KH3 news at E3 again please) Other honorable mentions can go to Skyrim, Harvest Moon DS, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem:Awakeing, The Walking Dead, the Sims, Portal, MacVenture:DéjaVu, Lost in Blue and I could go on but I think I'll stop now aha

...I-I play a lot of video games rip
My all time favorite game is the Ace Attorney serie, of course if I had to only chose one the first one would probably be my choice but the entire serie is awesome. my second and third place have recently been filled by Undertale and Life is Strange (both amazing!). of course the Pokemon games are just classics and I think Professor Layton was in my top 3 before LiS and undertale took the places. Also Kingdom heart (circle prayer for KH3 news at E3 again please) Other honorable mentions can go to Skyrim, Harvest Moon DS, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem:Awakeing, The Walking Dead, the Sims, Portal, MacVenture:DéjaVu, Lost in Blue and I could go on but I think I'll stop now aha

...I-I play a lot of video games rip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23820.png Pink.pngJNAfoEf.png
wh3Tiip.pngeIK5iG7.png
FFXIV_Dark.pngR5Nbt0x.png
968.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@AliceRose

two games actually :D

Monster hunters 4 ultimate (3ds)

There are more Monster hunter games but ill be talking about the most recent one.
Made by Capcom with really detailed and well graphics, it is a game where you hunt monsters with armor you make by slaying them and collecting their hide or materials. Every mission is a boss mission mostly,besides some that are gathering and small monster missions. You can have two kittys support you in solo mode or play with up to 3 other players online or local. All DLC's are free actually and there are a ton of armor combinations and sets along with many weapon classes. Ranks get harder and are: low rank,high rank, and toughest G~Rank.

Although unless you dislike fighting the same huge monster over and over again for armor,this game may not be for you.

Shadow of colossus:

An old classic for PS2 and pretty cheap as well (depending on where and when you get it) Its also available for PS3 or PS4 now (with enhanced graphics) The developers are really detailed with the fur and movements of the giants you face off in this game.!

The whole premises is that you a boy named Wander with an ancient sword said to only slay the dark souls of the forbidden land, bring your girl (whoever she is) and want to bring her back to life by slaying 16 giants. Oh...and you have a female horse named Agro

The controls take awhile to get used to...The whole point is to climb a giant beast and find its biggest weak points and stab it while remaining a grip meter and finding ways to get on the beast. Some beasts you'll have to trick,others you may just climb on immediately. All of the beasts are unique and the short game is fun to replay.

I'd suggest you look up videos for each of them....;)

@AliceRose

two games actually :D

Monster hunters 4 ultimate (3ds)

There are more Monster hunter games but ill be talking about the most recent one.
Made by Capcom with really detailed and well graphics, it is a game where you hunt monsters with armor you make by slaying them and collecting their hide or materials. Every mission is a boss mission mostly,besides some that are gathering and small monster missions. You can have two kittys support you in solo mode or play with up to 3 other players online or local. All DLC's are free actually and there are a ton of armor combinations and sets along with many weapon classes. Ranks get harder and are: low rank,high rank, and toughest G~Rank.

Although unless you dislike fighting the same huge monster over and over again for armor,this game may not be for you.

Shadow of colossus:

An old classic for PS2 and pretty cheap as well (depending on where and when you get it) Its also available for PS3 or PS4 now (with enhanced graphics) The developers are really detailed with the fur and movements of the giants you face off in this game.!

The whole premises is that you a boy named Wander with an ancient sword said to only slay the dark souls of the forbidden land, bring your girl (whoever she is) and want to bring her back to life by slaying 16 giants. Oh...and you have a female horse named Agro

The controls take awhile to get used to...The whole point is to climb a giant beast and find its biggest weak points and stab it while remaining a grip meter and finding ways to get on the beast. Some beasts you'll have to trick,others you may just climb on immediately. All of the beasts are unique and the short game is fun to replay.

I'd suggest you look up videos for each of them....;)

857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@Skywatcher
omg yes MH4U! I've been trying to hold back for Generations later this year but I've been dying to pick up my Brachy Horn and Brachy Hammer and don my Teostra armor once more! ;n; I spent months gathering items for both low and high rank Gore Magala armor, Lagombi low armor, and the Teostra armor, as well as the Brachy + Horn and Hammer!
@Skywatcher
omg yes MH4U! I've been trying to hold back for Generations later this year but I've been dying to pick up my Brachy Horn and Brachy Hammer and don my Teostra armor once more! ;n; I spent months gathering items for both low and high rank Gore Magala armor, Lagombi low armor, and the Teostra armor, as well as the Brachy + Horn and Hammer!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria

Currently in G~Rank,and haven't played in quite awhile. Im really excited for Monster hunters X though
@Shadria

Currently in G~Rank,and haven't played in quite awhile. Im really excited for Monster hunters X though
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@AliceRose
Yeah I got past the league with some help becuase my only play through so far back when I was a kid means I overpowered my Charizard but all my other mons suffered, I've learned since but I couldn't bear to start my game on there since my beloved Sparky was sitting at a clean lvl 92 after it all. He's since been moved up to my Pearl game but I will never forget where it all started.
@AliceRose
Yeah I got past the league with some help becuase my only play through so far back when I was a kid means I overpowered my Charizard but all my other mons suffered, I've learned since but I couldn't bear to start my game on there since my beloved Sparky was sitting at a clean lvl 92 after it all. He's since been moved up to my Pearl game but I will never forget where it all started.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@MissPoisonAlice I have heard quite a few of those and not so much on others. What I do know of that list is an excellent list.
BTW, love your name.
@MissPoisonAlice I have heard quite a few of those and not so much on others. What I do know of that list is an excellent list.
BTW, love your name.
1 2 3 4 5