Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Im so happy right now
1 2
[center] Okay, so to start off I'm Genderfluid (shift from dude to dudette on occasion) but I've always outwardly presented myself as female because I was afraid to try and look masculine or anything of the sorts. Well, my boyfriend convinced me to cut my hair because I had been debating it for quite sometime and I did it! I just feel right, like how I look is how I was meant to be ; u ; it was a very fulfilling feeling once the hair went away and I used some makeup to thicken the brows and such. My boyfriend told me how handsome I looked and I just, aaahhh, I've never been self concious or had low self esteem but this just...everything feels so good. Even if he hadn't told me that, I still would have been just as happy though. <3 I'm just really glad he's so supportive. I dunno if I'm allowed to post pics, I'll remove it if I can't but here's the new hair ;u; [img]http://i.imgur.com/qjRSW6E.jpg

Okay, so to start off I'm Genderfluid (shift from dude to dudette on occasion) but I've always outwardly presented myself as female because I was afraid to try and look masculine or anything of the sorts. Well, my boyfriend convinced me to cut my hair because I had been debating it for quite sometime and I did it! I just feel right, like how I look is how I was meant to be ; u ; it was a very fulfilling feeling once the hair went away and I used some makeup to thicken the brows and such. My boyfriend told me how handsome I looked and I just, aaahhh, I've never been self concious or had low self esteem but this just...everything feels so good. Even if he hadn't told me that, I still would have been just as happy though. <3 I'm just really glad he's so supportive.

I dunno if I'm allowed to post pics, I'll remove it if I can't but here's the new hair ;u;

qjRSW6E.jpg
JRfF6Mm.png
@CommonCorvus Ooo your hair is so pretty! I like the purple in your hair too. (Funny enough, I'm supposed to have some of my hair dyed purple soon lol.)
@CommonCorvus Ooo your hair is so pretty! I like the purple in your hair too. (Funny enough, I'm supposed to have some of my hair dyed purple soon lol.)
booktravels_order_noc.png Let's talk about pixel dragons! Bro4NGW.png
Your hair looks fantastic! I'm kinda jealous, I just can't pull off shorter styles (my hair is weird and unmanageable unless I put in enough gel and hairspray to turn it into a helmet, haha!).
Your hair looks fantastic! I'm kinda jealous, I just can't pull off shorter styles (my hair is weird and unmanageable unless I put in enough gel and hairspray to turn it into a helmet, haha!).
Formerly known as Brenning.
Wooo short hair! (I feel ya, I had long hair, but I couldn't stand it for the same reasons, so off it went)
Wooo short hair! (I feel ya, I had long hair, but I couldn't stand it for the same reasons, so off it went)
Yeah, bro

Just call me the Crazy Dog Momma

Cats and sloths are the spawn Satan

Lona The Watchamacallit
@CommonCorvus
Love your hair! Purple is on of my favorite colors :)
@CommonCorvus
Love your hair! Purple is on of my favorite colors :)
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.
@CommonCorvus

Holy moly, nice hair!
@CommonCorvus

Holy moly, nice hair!
@CommonCorvus

So floofy! It's a lot like my own hair, but I can't seem to keep mine floofed. ;n;
@CommonCorvus

So floofy! It's a lot like my own hair, but I can't seem to keep mine floofed. ;n;
Probably not interested in your shenanigans.
GRJiKLO.png
@CommonCorvus

I love your hair! I would cut my hair short, but it's extremely flat so I keep it long to look less weird.
@CommonCorvus

I love your hair! I would cut my hair short, but it's extremely flat so I keep it long to look less weird.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I didn't even see people replied, ah I missed so many pings and nice comments!

@Silverhawk

Actually I was worried it would look flat as a plateau but apparently once I took six inches off it it just kinda poofed up. ; v ; Also spraying hairspray on it when I tilted my head upside down helped it stay poof which was nice.
I didn't even see people replied, ah I missed so many pings and nice comments!

@Silverhawk

Actually I was worried it would look flat as a plateau but apparently once I took six inches off it it just kinda poofed up. ; v ; Also spraying hairspray on it when I tilted my head upside down helped it stay poof which was nice.
JRfF6Mm.png
@MangaFeline

Its super floof, so much nicer then my long hair which was getting really warm in the sun. I use TRESemme extra hold hairspray and it seems to help keep it floofed without it being too stiff, i'd definetly recommend it! ;u; good luck with your floof, I hope you find something that helps yours stay poofed!
@MangaFeline

Its super floof, so much nicer then my long hair which was getting really warm in the sun. I use TRESemme extra hold hairspray and it seems to help keep it floofed without it being too stiff, i'd definetly recommend it! ;u; good luck with your floof, I hope you find something that helps yours stay poofed!
JRfF6Mm.png
1 2